Now he's faded into obscurity, can we laugh at him more Sup Forums?

Now he's faded into obscurity, can we laugh at him more Sup Forums?
>anti-bootlicker general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWCpVZEdwl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

he's actually a pretty cool guy desu.

nah, he's /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=YWCpVZEdwl0

saying heil trump was incredibly embarrassing and you must admit it

>you must
So much for voluntarism, right?

Faggot commie in libertarian clothing.

this guy is a massive faggot

>faded into obscurity
>threads about him every single day

not quite yet, i fear

sad little stormcuck
they're hardly good things about him

HAIL TRUMP! HAIL OUR PEOPLE! HAIL VICTORY!

So many keks.

Gotta love this guy. He likes anime and has autism just like us.

they won't admit he's autistic though

Why does he have such a fat face?

Pretty much. He made a power play with the "Heil Trump, Heil our people!" stunt and it didn't work out like he planned so he ditched Trump. He'll be back in 2018 during the midterms so the media can remind people how deplorable the (((alt-right))) and Trump supporters are.

He's like a 12-year-old... trapped in the body of a teenager.

No, he hasn't faded into obscurity, 2017 is going to be a huge year for him and will consolidate him as one of the leaders of whatever Sup Forums can be represented as in political movement form. We need people like him.

>Everyone in this thread who hates Spencer

>106145790
I actually gave him a chance and watched a bunch of interviews this week.

Dude is fucking brilliant. He wants to rebuild the Roman empire. He actually makes me stoked to be white. His speech at Texas university was funny as fuck too.

Gave $10 to his college tour. God bless, send the blacks back, and rebuild the Roman empire.

He didn't fade into obscurity. He's doing a college tour now.

>Sup Forums loves Spencer now

Is that known BBC afficiando Richard Spencer?

>>Banishing BoyChicks

Could not figure out why Sup Forums didn't like him. Dude is based as fuck. Heilgate was fucking hilarious, the only people who got upset over it were alt-lite faggots.

It made him famous and a national headline. Trump did the same thing by saying something controversial like deport all illegals. Watch some of his videos you might like what he says.

Seems pretty fine to me.

Trump kinda ruined Sup Forums. Too many "haha feminists are like sooo dumb lmao Gavin Mciness rekt em haha" type people flocked here who are afraid of white identy and publicly pushing against niggers and jews.

>pulls out paper
>hands nervously shaking
>moms spaghetti on shoes ready
>bombs are ready
>this is it
>w-white power!

>When your whole thread disintegrated because the redpill is too strong

B T F O
T
F
O

8pol fags just can't stop thinking of this guy. You know you hit it big when you got a dedicated bunch of haters.

the male lauren southern

He's our Al Sharpton. A well-meaning buffoon who constantly reveals our power level. A living, breathing strawman for the media to attack us with.

Alt-liters are a bunch of boring vanilla milktoast faggots.

SJWs are the low-hanging fruit at this point. I'm still glad we have the alt-lite because they are a good introduction to going full redpill for normies. They've definitely done a lot of good, despite many of them just being opportunist money whores.

At this point, alt-lite and alt-right need to keep attacking leftist ruled institutions/industries. We need to meme the entertainment and academic industry to death.

Wtf is milk toast?

A really bland boring food. Probably British (haha those faggots).

I cant agree with this enough. The amount of normal fags who refuse to take the red pill on race differences is too damn high. Talking about feminism in 2k17 is like beating a dead horse; it was reactionary. We must now plan ahead since the ship is already sinking.