NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11

Enjoy your cultural enrichment from the South Side, kiwinigger.

>implying fully grown ghetto buck nigger has a life expectancy of anywhere near 15 years

this jap gets it

Lets relocate niggers to new zealand. All the niggers

Good goyim enjoy cultural enrichment

On a serious note are there black people in kiwi land?

Just remind him Australia is totally full.

You know what's funny?

Tons of (((elites))) have NZ as their backup and own houses and land there. It's why Israel had a massive fit at NZ the other week with the Palestinian thing.

They have Polynesians which are like nigger lite. NZs real problem is the chink invasion.

Please kek remove all minstrels from USA to Auckland

>be kiwi
>get blacked

You say (((elites))) when they're all good goys.

Literally who? Actually, I dont care. More niggers there = less niggers here.

it doesn't even work like that i hear AZ and NZ have really extreme immigration laws and would never let fucks like that just walk right on in.

>be Israeli
>get stabbed

Gibs and (((ONGs))) will make sure to keep them alive and reproducing like rabbirs, Uehara-san.

you need a skill/trade that can be used in the country and you need X amount of dollars

Most parasites can't come to Aus or NZ.

Judging form the number of retweeting it's probably a rapper or basketball player. All governments are whores, money = entry.

Fucking hell I was one letter off from k1ngs

Just looked it up for fun, very difficult to get in to NZ permeability. This nigger is fucked

thats what i thought thank fuckin god btw but im worried that if he was a sports player like ---- said then im worried that they might be an unknown loophole to crawl right in like rats into your country

Ayo hol up ....

So you be sayin dem kiwi burds lay eggs and dem eggs is where dem grocery stores get dem froots

Why can't we just do a haka and scare them away?

- AYY YO IMMA RAPPER YA KNO I GOT TO GET A CONDO IN NZ I'M FAMOUS YA KNOW I'M SAYING WITH SUM WHITE BUNNIES

- OY VEY, MUCH NECESSARY DIVERSITY!

- YO AIR STEALER CRACKA HERE SUM STACKS I'VE MADE IN DIS RAP SHIEEEET NOW GIB CINTIZESHIP FUK DNO HOW TO READ DIS

- BLACK GOY BY BIGGEST ALLY! HERE'S YOUR RESIDENCY AND CITIZENSHIP!

And that's how Australia started to return to its Abo roots :^)

The amount of white slags posting how they're looking forward to diversity sickens me. The jewery knows no bounds

fpbp

>unforgettable experience

unforgettable because there was no black people.

>bilbo biggums
have fun with your new neighbour :^)

i like chance hes not some regular nigger rapper about drugs and women, he does it poetically

That's what saddens me about Australia. Once their Christmas Island agreement is done, they will vote in a pro-immigaration tyrant and they will be absolutely fucked by an influx of everyone, but especially the Chinese.

It's the women especially that want the change.

Chance isnt a hood nigga from Chicago

according to wiki hes from an upper middle class family.

Atleast he isnt the Chicaoland Street ape who is prone to violence and crack

twitter handle is literally "Chancetherapper"
He's from Chicago's SOuth Side. I remember he started getting recognition 6 or so years ago, when all the black kids in my highschool started talking about him one day.

"unforgettable" probably means the white women there are especially easy

I guess it wasn't obvious that his occupation was so obvious.

I still don't know who the fuck he is though. Thanks for lending a hand though user.

We've got a fuckload of mongrels of all shades.