1. Russia: SquareKM: 17 100 000 km2 : Population: 143 million

2: USA 9 834 000 km2
Population: 320 million

3. China 9 597 000 km2
Population 1.3 billion

4. Australia: 7 692 000 km2
Population: 23 million.

23 MILLION PEOPLE SHARE A SPACE OF
7 692 000 km2. That's fucking nothing. Australia could take in atleast 100 million refugees in the coming 20-30 years, hell even 200 million.

EUROPE is packed. It's time for Australia to open their hearts and let refugees build new cities and start to populate your country who is starving for population and manpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8XIGic4PvFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IUoiy22Q_lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abbos are enough of a problem. They're like the niggers of niggers.

Why not send them to sweden?
Nobody cares what happens to countries that already suck.

Why not send them to Austria? A more irrelevant country in Europe has never existed.

Because they've closed their borders.

How old is Australia? 220 years? You are a colony and you don't get to choose since your the newest country. open the borders and let in 20-40 million refugees.

It would be great for both sides. + refugees love the climate your country offers.

South Sudan actually

We should welcome refugees into meat grinders, sending the product back to those poor countries from which they come. Swedes can help out with the food supply too, if they feel so inclined.

Somebody really needs to sharpen up his history and geographical knowledge.
Also we have far less cucks than sweden.

They're welcome to stay in the middle, Sven Cuck.

Edges are full.

Nah, you take them Sweden.

This is something i've had in mind. Charter ships to Australia and planes too.

Humans are breeding like rabbits and when space is starting to take up on earth, the only solutions I see is 100-200 million people moving to Australia in the coming 40 years.

Russia needs also to take in atleast 200 million aswell in the coming 40 years but that's a topic we can discuss later.

We have crazy unemployment as it is.

And 90% of Australia is legit uninhabitable.

If everyone closes their borders, problems are solved. I'm not sure why you're so mad.

Ah, at last, I see the light. So, once Australia is truly full (~1 billion people), and the rest of the world is full (~20 billion people), what do we do then?

If we built up great big walls separating the eastern and western coastlines then I'd be more than happy to open up the northern ports and let 200 million refugees migrate to the centre of Australia through Darwin.

Actually sounds like a good plan.

You have crazy unemployment because you don't have enough manpower to create jobs in the first place.

Listen here son, if people can colonize Mars and live there people can build cities almost everywhere in Australia. Period.

This is how swedes think once they run out of ethnic cocks to ride

Cunt I feel like taking you down to Bunnings so you can salivate over the sausage sizzle you pervy devo derro cunt

One step at a time my friend. This is our goal we should strive towards now. Millions of refugees in Australia.

Your forgetting Africa. Massive place.

Nah screw the walls. Australia's Gross net would rise through the roof if you let in 40-60 million people in the following years to come.

Your lands are perfect to farm rice, fruits and vegetables. There is probaly some oil hiding there too!

How many more shall you take? You know, since the earth is warming at a very rapid pace, Sweden should gain much more inhabitable, arable land soon. I think you could easily support another 50 million within a decade. Keep up the good work!

Sorry Sven, we made up our minds on that a while ago

Enjoy europe's most generous immigration policies

Lmao don't make me laugh

You are a fucking idiot.

>europe is packed

Yeah maybe in swedish refugee camps. But you have to be in the london underground during rush hour to make the assumption that europe is crowded.

They should just concentrate 100% into your country to finish you cucks off.

''We made up our minds on that a while ago''

Kek.. as if a newfag colony gets to have a say in the matter.

No but seriously, that's not up for discussion, If you don't start taking in refugees, Europe, Russia and USA (china maybe too) would go to war against Australia. When land spaces becomes a real issue.

23 million peopel against, 2 billion people? You woulden't stand a chance so you might aswell just open the borders, let the refugees in and watch your country nourish.

>tfw you will never conquer the pacific using refugee auxiliaries

>go fuck yourself Sweden! were full.

Hey, let's pack the countries that are net food exporters until they're completely full. Then we can laugh at the food importing countries while the massive famines take hold and the wars break out. Genius.

Take New Zealand and make it a world refugee colony

kys

Lol no Sven

We got borders like a Swiss bank
Shut tight

How does it feel to live in a country that is now a meme?

>23 MILLION PEOPLE SHARE A SPACE OF
7 692 000 km2. That's fucking nothing. Australia could take in atleast 100 million refugees in the coming 20-30 years, hell even 200 million.

Look at this Satellite Image of Australia, what is the first thing you notice?
The entire center is orange, that is what's called Desert.

only 30% of that 7 million km^2 is arable land that can support viable human habitation.

On top of that our climate is more unstable relative to Europe/NA, my state had a decade long drought at the beginning of the 2000s and built a batshit expensive Desalination plant in Southern Victoria which doesn't get used because by the time it was finished it was over.

Thinking that we can support 350 million people when most of our country is wasteland just shows how truly delusional you are Swede, no wounder you let immigrants destroy your culture.

>Swede invites Somalian to his house to get his ass pounded
>Somalian gets bashed by an Aussie on the way
>Swede goes on Sup Forums

What makes you think people can colonize Mars?

Fuck off we're full. Literally.

Australia is a big desert, the population is concentraded in big cities, and the infrastructure doesn't scale.

We have gridlocks in major cities, sub-par public transportation and urban crawl.

The only ones pushing for immigration are rich cunts who want cheap labor and people to buy their overvalued real estate.

Even though OP is being cute, the funny part is that Sweden's Prime minister used this same rhetoric to counter criticism on their policy.

kek

That land is full.

>There is probaly some oil hiding there too!

The only landmass or country with higher shale oil reserves than Australia is North America.

Kek

youtu.be/8XIGic4PvFQ

Hehe...Sweden.

Yeah nah got to fix whats broken here first, make sure theres still an Australia worth coming to.

Sorry lads 2017 might be the year of the nationalist.

Anyway for real though couldnt hurt to get back to discrimination on religious grounds (a christian life for sons of the commonwealth!) Or float the ideas that mattered when we were a truly young nation alone in the pacific (1920s white australia ftw)

Full for the moment though, oh so very full

>No but seriously, that's not up for discussion, If you don't start taking in refugees, Europe, Russia and USA (china maybe too) would go to war against Australia. When land spaces becomes a real issue.

Are you purposely being Ignorant? I feel almost as if i would be wasting my time talking to you.

The Japanese in WW2 considered taking us but gave up on the Idea because the plan called for such expenditure of force for a country that is 70% arid they called it off.

HAHAHAHA

Good one Sven.

Africa has more space than us, more farmable land, more minerals, and more people.

Send the immigrants to Africa.

>straya has to take lebs because some poofter swede is arsehurt

Nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking poofs havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you pillow biters), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

Fucking Leftists. Our neighborhoods are not the playgrounds of god damn islamists. You move to fucking Syria and help them there. Don't bring Syria here.

Irrelevant? Only since 1919 - the Habsburg dynasty was a force in Europe prior.

Because Austria is a fun place to be, and cultivates tons of electronic music influence, from guys like mefjus, Camo and krooked, and Let it roll festival

No man can take the land of the emus.
We tried once.
;-;

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS OUT OF MY STATE
WA INDEPENDENCE NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Being Swedish is a disease to society, it's like political herpes

Also,
>arriving in someone else's home and insisting they look after you

That's so embarrassing.

I'll happily take them in and send them to all that free land area we have. Totally hospitable, totally able to sustain life.

Immigration is what built Australia in the first place. You are all immigrants and you are against immigrants? Talk about throwing rocks in a glas house.

You have two choices.

A) You open the borders and let in 20-40 millions and watch your country nourish, millions of jobs created and cities being built.

B) You resist, and the big 3 (china,russia,usa,) will make you bend. I'm just saying you can do this the easy way or the hard way. You have to realise once it becomes crowded you won't have a choice in the matter.

So i suggest you go with A)

NO SWEDEN WILL TAKE THE ONES WE DON'T TAKE AFTER WE VET THEM AFTER THEY WAIT ON THE WAITING LIST AND ARE APPROVED.

OP has a point. Shove the refugees in the middle of the desert/outback and just let them die.

atleast Ill be able to sell carbon and skeletons to schools.

>nourish
God that word is creepy. Stop using it. Also nourishment implies improvement, which Africans and Arabs do not bring, otherwise their countries would be amazing already.

>you have two choices

No
We have 3
C) take this lippy faggot cunt Swede out back and kick the living cunt out of him

Electronic music? Nobody gives a shit about that degenerate trash. Austria is the home to some of the greatest composers in history, as well as the opera and ball season.

White immigrants ya daft cunt

WE WILL TAKE A MILLION ETHNICALLY EUROPEAN NATIVES.

NO MORE ARABS

>You are all immigrants and you are against immigrants?

Gosh i hate it when you fucks use that line

Did you know Immigration is always not the answer? You FUCKING IDIOT

The only refugees Australia should have to take in are white South Africans

Swede is shitposting the Aussies. I'm impressed.

fuck off we're full

Lol we already have enough of them as well tho

Majority of USA does not want refugees.

Australia's current physical and emotional state is full, Sweden on the other hand see's itself as having plenty of room for an entirely different culture and religion to set up shop. We're stupid enough to believe that mass immigration will effect our culture and way of life.

WE WHITE AUSTRALIAN POLICY NOW

LONG LIVE QUEEN PAULINE

youtube.com/watch?v=IUoiy22Q_lw

We need an all White immigration policy.

Only allowed in if you're:
A. White
B. Not a fucking cuck

Cucks should be reported to federal police with prison terms or deportation being penalty

But we're already full

I invite you to come and spend some time outside the already heavily populated coastlines. We don't have many people living beyond the edges because its one of the most hostile climates on Earth.
We could open up and put 20-40 million where there is space, and then we'd watch them all die. Pull your head out of your ass please.

Immigration is in fact the answer when a tiny amount of 23 mil is sharing a humongous space of 7 692 000 km2.

You know, I know.. We all know that this is the right answer. You can't deny the fact that humans are breeding like rabbits. Australia needs to open their heart willingly, or unfornately we will open it for you.

I think thats what he actually wants and is just afraid to say it.

You are an idiot

Citation : Your refugee policy.

How?

Just say it

"Lets bring all the refugees in germany and sweden to the outback where they will not survive"

>unfornately we will open it for you.

Just like your buttcheeks did

So tell me how is your existence as a figurative sausage roll?
inthink you misunderstand what we mean by FULL

I vote C

immigration only works if the immigrants are white. Those of the inferior races will only bring the country down
We need another white Australia policy
Are you retarded? Most of this space is uninhabitable desert, and we're not going to let inferiors continue breeding anyway. Hopefully there will be a mass genocide of niggers

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Genius. We send rapefugees from Africa to.... Africa.

> 23 mil is sharing a humongous space of 7 692 000 km2.

I literally explained to you how this is bullshit, 70% of our country is inhospitable, can that get through your thick skull?

They barely have enough water for their existing population.

>hostile climate on Earth

Lmao you can't make this shit up. Australia is home of the most diverse animal species in the world. And don't forget about flowers and all that other. If so many thousands of animal species birds, mammals, fish etc. and plants species can live in Australia, then sure as fuck humans can too.

You can't make this shit up and you can not reject facts you ignorant cunt.

It is the best option whats not to love about it.

also

>or unfornately we will open it for you

I would happily crush some faggot swedes skulls and fuck all your women

you're getting baited countrymen.

>6dAVdkxB)
The Earth is Flat

I'm actually a big fan of this idea

Source:

and your a fucking furry just because you pretend to be an animal doesn't mean you gain those physical properties.

you must be an australian visiting sweden to be shitposting this hard

>you're in the club
>this guy comes up and slaps your girl's ass and says "It is the policy and practise of the Australian government to intercept any people smuggling boat and remove it from our waters"

Wyd?

Please, Sven. Come and live in the middle of Australia :^)