Fuck sakes anonamoose really knows how to press my buttons...

Fuck sakes anonamoose really knows how to press my buttons. Like are they/people really that fucking stoopid that they can't figure something out as to why a salad might cost more than a burger.

What's up with people's inability to think?

salad that less people eat is more expensive than shitty mass produced meat.

Yea that feed lot meat is absolute crap.

Buy it from the grocery store and it's cheap. A lot cheaper than meat.

The thing is, restaurants make their money off the cheapest items, vegetables, drinks, alcohol. Steak, seafood and expensive items are sold at very little profit otherwise they would be absurdly expensive.

They'll make 300% margin on the cheap items and >20% on the expensive items. It's how they stay in business.

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums?

When all the oldfags moved from there to here yrs ago.

People dumb enough to buy a salad at a fast food joint will pay whatever price you tell them.

The Jews are just trying to get everyone fat enough that we won't be able to fight when they cross the line.

At fast food salads are overpriced in order to help subsidize the cost of the more popular items, and they can do this because the people who want the salad will typically not compromise on what they want.

Meat is pretty expensive at the store. Getting it from a butcher is much better and cheaper

Thaaaaaank you

>hey man do you want to share some fries?
>nah son I'm having a plate of assorted raw peppers for lunch

Good job missing the point.

>banana peppers

Fucking land whales can't even identify basic foods

i've grown to dislike canadians

It always amazes me how people can know so little about food.

That's to bad. I love America.
Anything west of Manitoba is great.
The east tho.... well we dont like to talk about that up here.

i hate fat people

This is "why do hot dog packets come in 8 dogs and hot dog bun packets come with 10 buns" tiered.

Don't we all.

...So why does the salad cost more then the burger?

They are called banana pepper user.

>buying salad from mcdonalds

You can get a decent side salad at Wendy's for just $1

Fresh produce spoils fast, Meat can be frozen and preserved.

THICQQQQ

Fuck off.

work in the food industry. sadly think about it.

Fresh produce, as soon as it harvested, it has a limited shelf life, even with all the nitrogen gassing and refrigeration.

now think of processed good, harvest it, pack full of chemicals, adds 1+year shelf life.

so now think of harvest, shipping, storage/demand.

That salad cost so much because of the effort it take to harvest/process/ship/serve.

sadly it is logical at least in merica, why good fresh shit cost so much and shitty preserved shit cost so cheep.

as i said i work in the food industry, so im really really fucking fat, and i dont even try. High fructose corn syrup is in 99% of everything.

My local town got rid of the last salad bar, I miss pigging out on that shit

lettuce
red onions
Cheddar cheese
Crutons
Ranch

anything else, fuck your mother

its like going to a prostutute for a hug lol

This

hmmmm

Yep pretty much this margins on my strictly veg dishes at work are below 20% and proteins range between 25-30% but all my cooks and dishwashers are on salary and my mains are in the 30$+ range

Eeeeyy

See you posted good cheap fruits. She bought stupid expensive out of season ones.

They're too busy hacking the planet alright!
Once the leader of user hears you'll be sorry leaf

Tubs of oatmeal, cottage cheese, ground turkey, V8 healthy greens. This is my weekly shopping list and it's fucking cheap. Go to the gym and eat this and drink a lot of water. You're set.

1kg of rice: 50c

Nobody's forced to eat at McDonalds.

>So much sugar and sodium!!!
At this point its better to just eat a mcburger

>7 limes

one mcdouble isn't that bad for you.
no one eats just one mcdouble that is complaining about this

>no tomato
You're one cooked cunt.

Leader of user
>neckbeard
Nowadays

why so many goddam lemons.

this. the infrastructure behind the fast food burger is more developed and therefore cheaper than the infrastructure behind the salad. if people spent more money on salads and less on burgers then the world would be way better off and salad prices would come down. laws of supply and demand would make salads much cheaper.

>from the country that puts beetroot and grilled pineapple on burgers

Like your one to talk

That's actually great

A burger is quite nutritious and actually "healthy". It's just retards eat more than 1 a day.

Do you have any idea how much a logistical nightmare it is to supply FRESH vegetables to a fucking fast food place on a daily basis?
btw that's a $5 burger.

I seriously can't wrap my brain around this. Can anybody explain how the fuck you pay that much for this?

The only tomatos worth eating are the ones straight out of your garden after being warmed by the sun.

tomatoes are acceptable

She posted her receipt, the grapes were organic and out of season so the FOUR POUNDS of grapes she got were something like $5.99 a pound.

Agreed. But not some fast food burger.
Gotta be that quality non gmo, no antibiotics,free range grass fed meat. I eat bison more than beef desu.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS!

YOU ALSO DON'T HAVE TO WORK AT MCDONALDS!

YOU CAN EVEN START YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND UNDERCUT MCDONALDS! ORGANIZATION AND COMMUNITY IS THE KEY!

Hence the mass immigration.

I am convinced that every sect of any meme-diet groups should be gassed.

SEVEN

Should have just gotten 20 cartons of eggs.

lol years back, i went to fast food alot, why? Wendys offered a fresh fruist salad. for like under 2$

after less than like 8 months, they stoped. the last time i got it the dude said they aint gunna have it no mo.

Why? Wendsys lost alot of money. even if they sold what they got, they still lost money, because of shipping and loss.

a many gay where said that day. but they still good on their salad. people talk about great fast food salad, go to wenedys, like 3 dollars gets you a good salad, no lie/

idk you can get 3 limes for a dollar here, they're not usually that bad.

Probably just an expensive shop

I think the point is if you're shopping on a super tight budget you shouldn't be buying limes at all. They have virtually zero nutritional value and you could buy a pound of rice for that dollar.

that's still the kind of salad that keeps you fat

There's no way that chicken sandwich is a buck. That's probably $5, at least.
Also, the only reason that salad is $7 (if it even is) is the avacado. That stuff is at least a $1 markup (even though a whole avacado is less than that).

>undercut McDonalds

That's never happening. They've been in the game far too long.

Found the one black guy on Sup Forums

^implying that pineapple burgers aren't goat

exactly

I suppose so, but the avocado, yam, and kale are probably where most of that price is sunk.

Also a bottle of vinegar would probably much more economical than limes.

circa 1900 advervisement

neh, im white, but i drink a 12 pack of steel reserve every night, and love fatty salty food. so i guess that close enough,. also get mchickens everynight, to help my tummie not get to upset over all the bubbles of alichole.

Almost all of the purchase is stupid. I've lived dirt poor before and this bitch has no idea how to shop. For about 4 months once I literally lived on

>Rice
>Chicken
>Beans

Probably between $1 to $2 per day. Perfectly healthy, just not fancy.

>i drink a 12 pack of steel reserve every night
>steel reserve

Native american detected

People have been conditioned to think fruits and plants and shit are healthy regardless of amount or type or combination.

those prices are pretty average

This is true. I use to have a super fat roommate who wanted to lose weight so he stopped eating junk food and decided to eat oranges as a snack when he was feeling hungry. The fucker would go through a 5 pound bag of oranges in 2 days and didn't understand why that was a problem because "oranges are healthy".

This if your that stupid to be living off foodstamps or what not you should only have the basics your not entitled to good tasting food.

So from what i see in this pic she's making black bean tacos and mexican ric. get rid of the avocado thats like 2$ buy your rice and beans in bulk, those shells probably cost 4$ a pack yet you can get masa harena flour for dirt cheap.
Get rid of the fucking kale and buy spinach fuck your 7 limes

There i probably saved her atleast 10$ and if she swapped her turtle beans for kidney or fagoli and brown rice for white theres another 2 dollars.

Sure it might no taste the best but you'll get atleast 2 extra days of food out of it

close, mostly russian/irish. pappy was from south dakota. so really not far off. i can mostly handel my alichol, unlikke my reddirt brothers.

>boil out the calories

it deactivates them

Oh don't get me started.
>Specific suppliers for specific vegetables.
>Special trucks to ship said vegetables to the DC.
>Special warehouse receiving docks with special storage facility's.
"Can't we just buy a fleet of those multi-climate trailers Walmart uses?"
>"No, that's way to expensive"
"MORE EXPENSIVE THAN GOING THIRD PARTY SHIPPING EVERY FUCKING TIME?!"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP STEVE!"

>boiling the calories out
I don't see the problem!!!!

>As usual I boil all the ca loris out when making it
>Boil all the calories out
>Boil calories

Are fat people really this delusional? And what is that, melted chocolate on a bread roll?

Link to the article?

>eating unactivated calories

Do you want to die?

this.

The burger advertises for the salad, so it's ideal to keep the burger cheap, while other items can remain expensive, in order to attract.

You cant even type without slurring, you cant handle shit chink

these always boggle my mind

>Used to work in the back office of a mcdonalds
>Every few months wed fuck with the prices
>Cost to make a bigmac adjusted with labor cost: 76 cents
> Big macs cost 4.49
I will never fucking understand people who buy a bigmac. You basically get a double cheeseburger with a shit ton of bread.

The salad is not more expensive, this shit is only perpetuated by people who haven't eaten a salad in years.

Nutrients do flow into the water but uhh..
>boiling calories
That's some wizard tier shit

heh, yeah those special warhoouses. would get a diffrent elevery from the main.

Most of the shit was rotten, so i wouldnt sigh. the mecians always got pissy. but im not severing lettuce blacker than that nigger ombomo.

"Its only a plant" how can it be more than a living creature?

think about what you said you dumb bitch

Why?

Where do you get that burger?

Anyways who eats salads as a meal? That's what food eats.

>Stop, stop! he's already dead.gif

im durnk as fuck, so i dont care. you get what im saying. making food while drunk/hingover/withdarws. is easy, compared to anything else

>people assuming mcdonalds salads are healthy

Every day Walmart has discounted meat. I've bought 90% ground beef for $2/lb and 80% for $1.70 a few times. There is excess in the US, you just need to be early.

If healthy foods were this cheap here, I'd be eating healthier for sure