Didn't go to the oscars because he didn't wanna visit a country that bombs iraq

>didn't go to the oscars because he didn't wanna visit a country that bombs iraq
>defended muslims killing people for freely voicing their opinion on islam as a religion
At least his movies are decent.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11417395/Hayao-Miyazaki-Charlie-Hebdo-Mohammed-cartoons-were-a-mistake.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>made a movie glorifying the guy who designed the Mitsubishi A6M Zero

he's OK in my book

>lowkey hates kikes

i doubt it

Guy's a fucking idiot. Wish he'd go away already.

shh

what reason do you have to doubt it?

why should i believe it

how much kikery have you ever seen in his movies?

the bad guy in laputa was basically a kike, they even got (((Mark Hamill))) to voice him in the dub

Do you actually like his movies?

>all the cutest girls like his stuff
>watched them even though they progress slowly

everyone except massive hooknosed kikes like his movies

I posted this thread on Sup Forums and the amount of damage control I got was kinda amazing.

movies are supposed to progress slowly, only millennials need to have explosions and flailing niggerdicks in the first 30 seconds

/ourguy/?

probably American weebs btfo by the realization that he makes movies for Japanese audiences and not American ones, and that he likes traditional European aesthetic but doesn't have any love for the USA whatsoever.

Billy Bob Thornton's character in Princess Mononoke is the biggest kike.

People were bringing up the WW2 massacre that the Japanese did to China as saying Miyazaki was a hyprocrite. Does it even hold up as an argument if it happened 70 years ago?

Shinbo>pedo miyazaki

>includes scheming devious kikes in his movies
>consciously makes them devoid of any and all distinguishing kike features to avoid setting off the shekel sirens

He's like us if we were talented and hardworking and understood the value of subtlety

No but the shoah has held up as the go-to "argument" for skypes for nearly a fucking century. Same with slavery.

What go to argument?

I would say that it doesn't, it's like those black twitter people who responded to the kidnapping by saying WELL DA KKK WUZ KIDNAPPING NIGGAZ TOO

That doesn't make the dude less retarded though.

what makes him retarded in your opinion?

Muslims also hate kikes. Doesn't mean they are not subhuman.

He's fine with criticizing the decisions of the US for bombing Iraq but has no comment on Hussein working with Al-Qaeda to carry out the 9/11 attacks and just being a brutal tyrant in general? Doesn't that seem weird to you?

Or him essentially defending the people who shot up the Hebdo offices? Miyazaki obviously has a soft spot for the Middle East and Islam regardless of what they do.

do you have a source for that claim?

This is exactly what Tucker Carlson would say if he posted on Sup Forums

Is it just me, or does that guy look like Asian Ron Paul?

telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11417395/Hayao-Miyazaki-Charlie-Hebdo-Mohammed-cartoons-were-a-mistake.html

Why do we suddenly have to choose between Muslims and Jews?

Why can't we just hate both equally?

>「異質の文明に対して、崇拝しているものをカリカチュア(風刺画)の対象にするのは、僕は間違いだと思う。やめた方がいい」

It is in no way an unreasonable statement.

Yeah it is.

it isn't

You just wanna believe he hates the Jews.

You just wanna believe he likes the muslims

It's obvious he does. More so then your dumbass interpreting him hating Jews from characters in his films.

you have given 0 evidence and I have given lots of evidence, in short you are stupid

>I have...
Think again.

He's a pedo and his movies are feminist propaganda.

>falling for the animated jew
Keep watching that shit. Maybe one day you'll magically be transported back to high school and you'll get a cute tsundere gf instead of waking up every morning as neet wondering if today is the day you kill yourself.

>Liking Shitazakai.
He only made a few good movies, barely, and that stopped around 1997 with Mononoke.

Rest are pretty forgetable with awful fucking faces, back then it was acceptable and adorable, but with the advent of technology you see shitty dull faces followed be EXTRAVAGANT BACKGROUNDS AND CGI OH MY!

It doesn't matter if he likes muslims or not, not going to a country in protest of like this is gay, especially when the reason is for killing useless muds.

be gone Satan the power of Christ compels you

>projecting this hard
I didn't really like Miyazaki much until my wife made me sit down and watch his movies with her
>so mad he has to double psot

>niggernadoes
>flailing niggerdicks

Japan posters ftw

Miyazaki gets way too much credit since he isn't the one who actually draws and animates the movies he makes and the art is literally why everyone likes them

>a director doesn't do anything