Can we have a thread discussing the most based nigger alive and his ideologies? He destroys racism, feminism...

Can we have a thread discussing the most based nigger alive and his ideologies? He destroys racism, feminism, the idea of slavery being significant in modern day discussion, and all other types of shilling and judaism

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88

youtube.com/watch?v=pH_9wNc5tBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=chph_EPNNAs

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell1.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=c6-hAWGySTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ENBKr2DZ0dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thomas Sowell threads are the only threads I enjoy on this board.

jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell1.asp

here are all his articles

thanks for the bumps, the man is a true intellect and Sup Forums should pay attention

np
youtube.com/watch?v=c6-hAWGySTY

youtube.com/watch?v=ENBKr2DZ0dI

This, removing voting tests were a mistake. I fucking hate how so many people/groups encourage voting when the founding fathers questioned true democracy.

Sowell was asked by an interviewer if he was optimistic or pessimistic for the future of America, and he of course said pessimistic because of the blind trust in media today and how easy the left are to manipulate

Hopefully Trump can change the blind trust in the media, and the rise of right wing groups can counteract the growingly regressive left. But i'm probably too optimistic.

I pray that you're right user, if not I believe we are on a sociopolitical decline that can't be stopped and will only lead to the eventual downfall of America (and likely the installation of Islam as national religion)

Can I still buy Skittles from time to time under a Trump Presidency?

I would say weekly is alright but no more

that is not louis farrakhan

you stupid fucking jew-loving nigger

god dammit
You have no idea
you have no idea how much you worship the jews do you
fuck
fuck your shit

>Hopefully Trump can change the blind trust in the media
He already has to a large extent

Is this Sowell dude a (((merchant))) or what?

(((you)))

t. knows nothing about the man

false
seen plenty of his videos
typical buckley guest

You fuckers link to a site called "jewishworldreview" with all his articles, what am I supposed to think

so do you present any arguments against his views or do you just shout nigger at your computer screen when you see him?

The man is great.

i shout naive zionist uncle tom

Yeah, sure Thomas Sowell is the Uncle Tom.

indeed he is
he sucks up modern americanized rhetoric in order to be (((historically))) successful
he conforms to a group that thinks of him as nothing more than an appliance
he is a shame

Uncle Tom is a compliment and what a person should be, you ignorant ass.

no it is not
any respectable man serves god above all else
no external man shall ever replace such divinity
by sucking a "white man's" cock he is deceiving and usurping them
totally degenerate

Because he is cultured, eloquent, and gets along with society, he's just a White Dicksucker to you? He's appeasing us to look like a good boy?

false
he's a fine man
with or without cultural niceties
his problem is that's he's buying into bullshit false modernities
his subscribed sense of capitalism is designed to fail
but who cares?
he's a smart nigger
good for him

>implying that white people don't play this same role every day
grow up

For those who unironically use "based black men", consider the following post: he isn't a nigger who racemixed with a white woman, he's a based black man, know the difference."
Chinks are chinks, just as niggers are niggers. Sowell is an educated chimp, says good things, but would be much better in his homeland, Africa.

Give me a reason why ANYONE would be better off in Africa you stupid fucking leaf. Good on him for doing something with his life i say.

The most based nigger is still a nigger and has to either go back to Africa or hang from a tree

His wife is white.

Sorry, should have specified that this is after a purge of full-on chimp niggers.

My point exactly.

will be replying to Obamacare anti trump libtards with this quote because they cannot dispute muh African American without feeling racist