ANIME NOW REAL - THIS IS NOT A DRILL

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=M1MYqMX8hnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6QRvTv_tpw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so how's it been living under that rock?

First for best girl

That is simultaneously the cutest and saddest video I've seen in a long time

It brought a tear to my eye. I feel good about the technology yet I feel bad for the people (like me) that would do anything to get something like that

While I do hate trannies, I really wish Trump would make it possible to completely be a cute female, like a loli, awoo, etc. Would be nice to be the waifu (or cumdump) and try to help the master race, even if my father did screw over my genetics and make me a happa. I hope he makes anime more real soon.

Silly person, that looks nothing like Hana

>upset that your a hybrid of the two most intelligent hominid races on the planet
For what reason

>You don't want qt Rena to cleave you into oblivions

Day of the rake soon, leaf.

this is just, sad

this is both heartwarming and depressing. such a strange feeling.

the comments:
>Getting cucked by an AI
>That's another level of pathetic.

Mankind has officially entered the singularity.

Any hope of getting Japan to breed just went out the window anons.

How would she react to a burglary?

I don't get to be a pure white individual. As I grew up I accepted traditional western culture more because of how much better it is, but still gave Korean culture a chance. However, once I actually had encounters with other Koreans and learned more about them I learned how much of shitty people they are and do not want to share blood or genes with them. Hell, I'd even take being Japanese over being Korean. Overall though, I will never have that sense of genetic completion and will not be able to breed if I wish to help only advance the white race. At most, in the long run, I can try redpilling others and getting them to do the right thing.
Also, while this isn't as much of a problem for me apparently lots of happas will end up miserable because they are barely able to even get past the stage of getting accepted by the group or culture they wish to embrace and according to them, stupidly think that takes away their sense of identity completely.

asians are low t high robot. Creativity and empathy were bred out of all easian countries due to communism.

who cares my cousin's a hapa girl and she's doing fine

are you a manlet?

>Race mixing is alright

You have to go back

This is sad as fuck. Why not get a dog if you cant find a women?

>adopted korean hapa baby needed home
she's cute user and halfway to being redpilled, she can't help being born.

civic nationalism really pisses you jews off

Just wait for mods where you can customize your waifu into whatever fictional character your sick little mind desires

when did things go so wrong, how did women fuck up so fucking much that man had do built their own virtual woman that waits them home, cares for them and talks to them. I remember the times when we didn't need virtual women, there were women who wanted to stay home and take care of you and your children while you worked, they cooked for you and actualy waited for you to come home from work so you could spend time with them.

Gooks are million times better than muds or nigs senpai. I'm a white ginger dude, shit's not so good. Being white in current year is worse than being a chink in current year. White's have no sense of community anymore, we're hated and demonized by everyone. Don't live you're life based on Sup Forums memes. Find some hot jap and knock her up if you're so adamant about not being with a white girl user. Worst case scenario you have jap babies with western colored eyes or some shit senpai.

To be fair a dog cant talk back and women have gotten progressively more terrible. At least you can turn this one off

Because we raised a generation that thinks theyre special

>gooks
>communist

>women fuck up
they didn't this time, japanese men are a mess

Civic nationalists is a Jewish meme that will never work. There has never been a multicultural society that didn't end in complete self destruction. Ethno-nationalism, ethno-nationalism, fascism, or monarchism is o jetcively superior. Muslim's by the nature of Koran can't live in a multicultural society. Shari's doesn't work that way.

Have a Rena and lurkmoar.

I say forget communism, they were ground into the dirt all over SE Asia over centuries of serfdom. They were bred for low food requirements, docility, and with just enough intelligence to be decent at making crafts and luxury goods.

>Japanese men
>Implying Japan isn't just in a state of decadence

Someone post that rat experiment where the controlled environment turned all the males into lazy do nothings and the females into hyper sluts.

yes it pisses jews off, that's what i said

also you're wrong, multicultural societies exist at the borderlands of the three races and have for a very long time

how do people even consider google or amazon in the running at all? one is a bbc dildo and the other is an air freshener. Neither of these even remotely resembles a living thing. Japs got it right by having something humanoid, at least.

>The mobile poster

Muslims can't live under Sharia and multiculturalism. Democracy is not theocratic.

Is it what typical Sup Forumsack want?
No wife, no family, no friends?
Just an imaginary irregular gf?

I'm gonna mod her so she looks like a fat guy, having an anime girl in my room would be too autistic to explain

Unfortunately my father did screw me over in the height area too, choosing to love a short Asian woman because she was "cute". Thus, I ended up being just under the height to not be a manlet.
Also, again, in the end I have no genetic purpose for the white race. I am a lost cause for it, and only really have a purpose in retaining and regurgitating knowledge.
While it is better than having the blood of a shitskin, gooks have left a terrible impression on me and I'd rather be enduring the troubles of being pure white than dealing with not being able to help and being stuck with these terrible genes. Also
>implying I'd want to give the curse of being mixed to a poor child

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Nah man it's not so bad, just find a hapa girl and have at it, nothing wrong with being hapa, not like you can help it anyway. You have the upward social and economic abilities of whites and asians, and you get diversity points if they're still worth anything in a few years. It's better than being Jewish!

>Peaceful co-existence
>Ever

Nope. There wasn't even peace amongst ethnicities within races.

Well you could always be a fuckboy for some lonely white guy

This legitimately made me feel sad for that loser

And I say that in the nicest way possible

>the scene where they're both sitting down drinking

Why does that guy have 14 lamps in a 4 sq ft room?

But I have a wife and kid, as well as a waifu.

ah so now you're admitting something interesting, that strife is part of the human condition, still doesn't disprove what I said - multicultural societies exist and have for a very long time, some quite continuously despite changes in nation-state status

sorry jew, go back to jidf divide and conquer camp, your historical inevitability-based prognostications are meaningless

>tfw made me feel
>tfw am even more pathetic then that nip
Honestly I don't know why I haven't taken the leadpill yet

How about you become the force to change your own culture for good? If the western world is so good, why not take the best but add a Korean flavor to it.

Don't forget all of the audio spying.

i haven't laughed that hard like that in ages but in the same time i thought this man needed this thing or he,l kill himself

so sad and so pathetic but dear god japan never seems to disappoint

If this truly wants to take way the fuck off, it needs modding tools. The ability to change the LED lighting either a hardware swap or via software, as well as and more importantly the ability to add in your own model and voice. If you give the neets the ability to live in with an AI of their waifu......you have singlehandedly become the fastest billionaire who has also eternally destroyed the birthrates.

like macross

Good point but this is just a cylinder with a display inside, it's not even that high-rez. The appeal is not from a design perspective at all (and I admit Google and Amazon's products suck ass there) but as a masturbatory fetish item.

Oh I'm sure these large Jewish companies would never do anything with your data that you wouldn't do...

How so

It doesn't get much more pathetic than that, I guess the guy has a job at least and doesn't live with his parents, but other than that it's not looking good for him

when it's a solid hologram you can fuck like a real girl with the only visible thing being a weird piece of hover jewelry japan will go extinct

nah what'll really happen is japan starts importing studs from western countries, mark my words, cap this, etc, start getting fit now lads, you're each going to have to fuck 500-1000 japanese girls a year.

It says "your favorite character" so I suppose there will be skin / voice sets for purchase. Why have just one waifu when you can have several?

You hit the nail on the head senpai. If it wouldn't fuck them up so hard I would be outta here in a bang

>tfw you just know the first robot waifu off the line will be bought by a kike and nigger dicked on camera soon after

>digital cucking

Time to get a job so you can afford one of these anime waifu coffee makers

>wanting cursed blood to be passed down
I've tried a few times to show other (Koreans) why Western culture is better, but Koreans are narcissistic bastards who won't admit the flaws with their culture and simply ignore you. Also
>implying I'd ever let gook culture be considered mine
Yeah. At this point, all I can really do is either live alone and die off, try making a crude attempt to be a passable trap and please someone, or hope for something that would allow me to change my genes themselves maybe.

THIS, to be honest. It made me laugh, but by the end I felt like crying because it's a reminder of just how lonely and empty the world is for many men. Something so "pathetic" as an imaginary anime girlfriend could actually improve peoples' lives, and that's... the tragedy of human existence.

These things have built-in fleshlight holes?

i wish

if it gave ye a hand job with that coffee just maybe its worth it but apart from that pointless fuckin gimmick its making japs look even more like push overs

listen it could be worse

you could be half jap

Do Steroids, I believe all Asian men should have the legal right to testosterone injections.

>Quite continuously

No? It leads to genocide, religious wars,crime, poverty, civil war, disease, many ethnicities and races do not exist anymore because they bred out or exterminated. Like the Persians, Anatolians, etc.

War is inevitable and our society currently does what every multicultural society does - self segreagets and ignores issues between race relations via a common economic incentive which temporarily alleviates these issues (until said economic incentives leave).

Sorry newfag, civil nationalists is a pro Jewish idea that was started by the Hart Cellar Act which removed racial quotas into the united States. The migrant crisis in Europe's will end either with death of native Europeans or a bloody war.

It's a conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=M1MYqMX8hnQ

It'll tell you it loves you which is priceless to many people, sad as it is

That thing is essentially trying to be the AI in Her only it's simpler and has a weeb avatar display.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QRvTv_tpw0

Its 321,840 JPY which is over 2700 usd.

Why cant it be cheaper. Why?!

too sad to be worth anything but a present to that fucked for life weeaboo friend everyone knows for Christmas or birthday.

because then you wouldn't value your precious waifu nearly so much poorfag

This looks very unhealthy

LOOOOOK

TOOOOOO

HIIIIISTOOOORAAAAAY

the migrant crisis was created by jews to replace the europeans, the un has been openly planning it for years under the name replacement migration

not the same as natural multicultural civilizations some of which are as ancient and continuous as anything mono-ethnic

you're not a very good historian or geographer

It is. They've reached their population's saturation point and you are about to experience degeneracy like few generations before you have ever experienced.

Truly we are living in a wonderful age of degeneracy foreshadowing the chaos to come.

Because lonely weebs are willing to go into credit card debt to ease the pain of existence by a fraction of a percentage point

very few japs have credit cards silly

The yellow jew needs yen to sustain itself.

I have more important things to waste 2700 dollars on. If it was 6 or 7 hundred then I would drop it in an instant. But with 2700 I can get a pretty decent kitchen upgrade.

The fact that there is a demand for this means that relationship and family structures have broken down and mankind has failed its youths. Already millions of decent people who should have lived healthy, productive lives have shut themselves away because fantasy is better than reality. I don't blame people who want this, nor do I blame the manufacturers. This is simply a signpost on the road to degeneration we embarked on a long time ago.
God, it feels like we've lost a fucking war.

Before Hart Cellar the US was 90% white. 40 years later it is now 58% white. Your cousin has to go back.

There are few multicultural societies that are prosperous when one genetic group rules over the other. If you want to tell me the Uyghers are being treated great by the Chinese and that we should ignore all the different genocides in the balkans and Afghanistan then be my guest. The more homogenous a society, the better. This includes by race and ethnicity.

>Natural multicultural civilization

Like...? Please do go on about the successes of Ummayad Spain.

I want this and I don't even like anime.

I can afford this.

Honestly Japan is better than Korea. At least they have a sense of slight decency and while losing birth rates, aren't becoming an utter shithole. Koreans are rude as hell.

we need to secure the existence of ou--- oohh look light that looks like a female!

I think its mainly the high levels of degeneracy that the modern woman does that makes people want an innocent cute character to love. The problem is that the women are becoming undesireable the more they want to be equals.

Kek, too true

This is a sign of the times.

Lain will arise!

a wedding ring can run you 10 grand and you'll probably still get cucked for chads. 2700's a bargainfampai

Costs less then a woman's maintenence though

Get me this, but wristwatch-sized, and I'm sold.

Actually probably not, your cousin could stay but the blacks need either be balkanized into their own country (which will never work) or just be shipped off back to Africa.

You have a lot of lurking to do newfriend.

That is seriously bad taste, user.

Feminism.

I have a thing for crazy redheads, shut up.