Ft. Lauderdale Shooter is Muslim

Why is no one talking about how this guy was absolutely a muslim convert? In the picture you can see he's holding a finger up which symbolizes the Islamic belief in only one God

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/breaking-fortlauderdale-terrorist-estebansantiago-joined-myspace-aashiq-hammad-recorded-islamic-music/
dailycaller.com/2017/01/07/radical-queer-activist-arrested-in-murder-of-woman-at-uc-berkeley/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's white, it's just that pic that makes him look nonwhite

> mfw this spic is younger than me but already kills infidels
Feels bad, man.

he also apparently recited some song that declares him muslim

gotnews.com/breaking-fortlauderdale-terrorist-estebansantiago-joined-myspace-aashiq-hammad-recorded-islamic-music/

>what is a muslim convert
>implying white people can't be muslim

retard

if digits he's a black trans woman

Because he acted non-standard for a muslim convert.
>went to the FBI before the shooting
>claimed government agency was mind controlling him to join ISIS
>said he heard voices, was erratic
>yelled he wasn't jewish during the shooting
>didn't allah akbar
>laid down spread eagle after running out of ammo, didn't resist police
Part of Sup Forums thinks he's schizo, and the other thinks he got brainwashed by the CIA.

KEK

That settles it.

Round up the trannies. It's time for helicopter rides.

did you even look at the picture? that's the muslim sign for strict monotheism

He's telling you to check'em you ignorant racist scum

false flag

the dude knew he was being brainwashed, why even fire the fucking gun

Did you even read my post?

(((intelligence community))) psyops are getting really fucking boring. I literally don't give a shit. Why? Next thing you know the security zones at air ports will be like a mile away and you'll have to get in a bus in your underwear. Jesus. Just ignore the faggots. If I see someone near me with a weapon so much as get bitchy and touch it I'll stick a hollow point in their throat. What is there to talk about?

tl;dr

>tl;dr
Either he's a schizo or he got brainwashed by the CIA.

he's also a muslim

He succumbed eventually

Honestly though on a non CIA false flag note it could just be that when he was saying he's been forcibly indoctrinated into ISIS propaganda he could've just been fuckin crazy or actually submitting to the Muslim indoctrination. Not much difference in the two

I wouldn't dismiss government manipulation though. However, the rationale eludes me. Why not manipulate a FUCKING WHITE MALE into nazi stuff? unless they're TRYING to turn the public against Islam...which seems to contradict globalist interests

maybe some rogue nationalists are taking one for the team.

>gotnews

Does it matter? Don't react. Don't care. Don't waste your energy. But a sidearm, learn to use it. Live someplace where you're allowed to. None of this shit matters. Every one of these fuckers has had (((INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY))) contact within a few months of killing people. BUY A GUN. LEARN HOW TO USE IT.

>Tyrone

damn dude you're so cool

They would probably brainwash him later to make him forget. Or he stopped being able to resisting their brainwashing, became convinced that he was a member of ISIS, and felt like he had to shoot people at an airport.
Maybe he broke free of the brainwashing once he accomplished his mission.

Stop being retarded,or get a real job, whatever your issue is. You're pathetic, I hope I'm not paying you're salary.

Dude he fucking watched anime. Who cares if he was muslim? We should be paying attention to the growing menace of alt-right anime-watching extremists.

This was a baggage claim. You'd only have a sidearm if you flew with it or were meeting someone there.

He looks arab and is a muslim. The name "Esteban Santiago" sounds too forced kek.

>Why not manipulate a FUCKING WHITE MALE into nazi stuff? unless they're TRYING to turn the public against Islam...which seems to contradict globalist interests

imo is the genes and education, muslims don´t care about their children education (only pray to Allah and that´s it) and are more impulsive. A white to go fucking rampage must be mental sick or a psycho, and most of them think if an action is worth it or not, muslims don´t think.

Why would they experiment with whites anyway? There is millions of people in Third World who would sell their own children, and many of those children officially they don´t exist.

But this case is weird, he is too coward to be a terrorist.

If anything the shock of what he did would jolt him back to reality, and in his confusion simply lay down and wait to be taken away

Fair point, but what is the end game? Gun control?

Can you read? What are you talking about? FUCKING RETARDED PEOPLE

Who cares? That's useless information unless you want to connect muslims with schizophrenia or CIA brainwashing.

Too many happenings to keep track.

Here's another. Leftists losing their shit.
dailycaller.com/2017/01/07/radical-queer-activist-arrested-in-murder-of-woman-at-uc-berkeley/

So you're saying to shoot the (((intelligence community))) if they try to kidnap you? Good luck with that.

Arab or Spic, it's color either way. Brown is brown is brown.

Listen. FUCKING LISTEN. It doesn't matter where security zones are. The border between security zone and non-secure zone becomes the target. The baggage claim, check-in...put a check point outside, it doesn't matter...Stop letting crazy people dictate your life, and I do fly with firearms, and guess where I have to go to get them, baggage! I swear to God you're all children.

Works great for Chicago

I think what they're trying to say is if you were on the way to get your bag (and checked gun inside) you would be SOL if someone started shooting before you could recover your sidearm.

Perhaps, or perhaps he was after someone, is weird seeing Media talking about mind control.

In the end islam is some way to control minds in a country. For interests you don´t want certain countries to improve:

- Keep talking blacks about how poor they are thanks to whites. NGOs in fact do this, they convince their black men to come to Europe, that way Africa is never worked seriously.

- Middle East: they have rich resources, so they should be retard obssesed with a shitty book. Those who dissobey must be punished.

Also you can even see how convenient their terrorists attack in Europe are: almost never try to attack a rich or politician, and you would have noticed how they don´t attack school despise being almost no security in school at all.

Muslims are retards used as weapons. They are easy to control. Just imagine if Obama/Hillary successed in their plan of bringing rapefugees, they could have banned guns finally.

kek has spoken

Which is why I shouldn't have to do that. What, you want people to not get shot at the baggage claim? The issue here is you cannot engineer safety, no matter how extreme, because there will always be a barrier, and that barrier will cause people to become gathered into a mass waiting to be checked and admitted to "safety" and that barrier, no matter where it is, will be a target. Eventually that barrier will be your door and we'll all be autistic. Yay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

Obama wanted this and in wikileaks you can find an email talking about that the next president should push this.

This is a way to bring all the rapefugees from MiddleEast/Europe to America, to increase your crime rate and to finally ban guns.

That's interesting, but you can only bring a gun with you through checked luggage. You're not allowed to bring it in carry on.

Yep. Airports have gun policies to stop plane hijacking. Unfortunately, that means people can't protect themselves in other "gun free" zones, like baggage claim.

>connect muslims with schizophrenia or CIA brainwashing.
:^)

Also, you could easily solve this problem by putting armed guards in baggage claim.

fpbp

Planes should be impervious to small arms fire. I mean come on. The cockpit should be impervious to passengers and there should be a random marshall on the plane that can access the cockpit should a pilot lose it. Otherwise, i should get to fly with protection, and never take off my shoes

>>yelled he wasn't jewish during the shooting

Was CIA/FBI blackmailing him to become an informant by threatening to frame him as a Jew/ Mossad agent in front of his Islamist friends?

WEW
E
W

Thats Retarted Wut If Some1 Stole His Gun Than
He Wouldnt Have 2 Go 2 Da Store 2 Get 1 BAKA

It'd go something like
>muslims have a higher chance of being schizophrenic
>muslims are less rational on average, which can cause huge problems when they go schizophrenic
>the CIA specifically targets muslims to do false flags

He's non binary but identifies as androgynous

He is not white, with as many "am i white" threads as we get you cant fucking tell a non white when you see it? Spic that lived in alaska, there for not that brown.

Top KEK YOU ARE RETARDED DO NOT REPRODUCE. a spoof of this exists.
>an arab man is told to interprete a peasents meaning by using only signs.
> M(sand nigger) 1 finger
>B(bosgor) 2 figure
>M open hand
>B closed fist
>Sultan asks what they talked about
>M i said there is only one god B replied yes and Mhumud. I said sultan has swords B said you also have maces
>Bosgor M said he will poke out my eye i said i would poke both. M said he would slap me I said I would knock him out.

>random marshall on the plane
Could get shot or threatened to open the cockpit.
>protection would help you in a plane hijacking
Only works if multiple people on the plane have guns. If you had 4 armed hijackers and 1-2 armed civilians, the hijackers would win.
>never take off my shoes
Why would you risk a shoe bomb? How would you defend yourself with one?

I thought this too.

They can ff with whites. Wasn't the Aurora Batman shooter the son of a VIP London banker involved in the LIBOR rigging? They shoot up the place, then drug the suspect/ dye their hair, so that they are drooling at their court case. Then release a few previously staged photos.

It's Soros, military contractors (isis= is us), and groups like the Bird Doggers, Americans United for Change.

Possible, but it doesn't explain why he heard voices. That would mean he joined a non-ISIS extremist group before he got blackmailed by the CIA.

look at the evidence. It's legit

I recognize that gesture!