Church leader sparks baby boom

name a religious leader more based.
>We had one of the lowest fertility rates in the world
>predicted to be a dying nation by U.N and various demographic funds
>Orthodox patriarch voiced concern multiple times
>He promised to personally baptise any baby born to parents of more than two children.
>since 2007 dozens of mass baptisms have taken place
>mass baptisms are a ritual full of joy.hundreeds of babies and happy parents celebrating new life
>birth rates go up,reached 2.0 in 2010 and still going strong

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
populationpyramid.net/georgia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fucks children
>based

pick one

These are Orthodox, not Catholics.

Pretty based but whats so special about him baptising babbies himself?

Orthodox what?

Is this in Georgia?
/thread
Chatholics/Christians are fucking shit. While I personally don't believe in god (inb4 "XDDD MUH FEDORA LOLOL), I believe that orthodox Christianity is the least cucked and pussy whipped, making it the most ideal and necessary for our survival as a race

he is very respected,repeatedly named to be the most loved public figure and being "related" to him is a great honor for families.

What flag is this

XDDD MUH OUTDATED FASHION HAT FROM THE 40s/50s KEKEK

yes it is.and yeah,I am also not religious but have a great respect for this man. he also lead a mission to christianize muslim communities near our border with Turkey.mass baptisms ensued there too.

So..
Hes just a celebrity
And here i was thinking the babbies get something out of it

OP still hasn't state what type of religion he's orthodox in

>most respected patriarchal authority and head of a centuries old traditional church
>lolololo lmao he's just a celebrity xD

Considering he said church, I'd guess Christian.

Yes
What do the babbies get out of it? Do they get spiritual buffs?

Fuck off Kike pedophile

Kikes chew on infant cocks
Catholics fuck children
Christians fuck teenagers

>what do babbies get out of it
Babbies get to be born.parents get what they consider to be a honor and pride.

they won't get +5 INT I'll tell you that.

Take a guess

They would be born even without a special patriarchial baptism
For example i could baptise every new babby in georgia, but no one would give a shit because im not famous

You could be famous and still no one would give a shit. It is his position and the institution he leads that make it special.

>makes it special
Yet you havent said how.
Ive asked you like 3 times what the babbies get and they dont get anything

go fucking kill yourself you stupid faggot, that what.

now fuck off

why you are even bothering replying to a chink is beyond me...

>doesn't realize Orthodox Christians in the U.S. lean liberal
>doesn't realize they lean liberal in other countries too

Thought he was interested at first,just went full retard with last reply.

Pretty cool.

Based Georgia.

Impressive. The only problem is that you need a population that hasn't rejected religion for it to work, so Europe is out of the question. But Patriarch whoeverthefuck of the Russian Orthodox Church should do this.

No seriously. I dont know anything about georgia or orthodoxy so i asked.
The guy could the georgian equivalent of jesus or something i dunno, but all you really said was hes the boss of the church.
I wouldnt give a fuck if my boss came and saw my baby without giving presents or something

The State of Georgia

Russians don't care about religion. Russia has a very high rate of atheism. A lot of people are nominally Orthodox, but they're not much more religious than the Czechs or Hungarians.

Pretty conservative here desu. I believe orthodoxes did not change doctrine for ~1500 years because they have to all agree on one thing to change it and main patriarchs hate each other. So it keeps us conservative unlike catholics corrupted by liberal popes.

>Baby boom
>It's lowly slavs

Meh. Call me when those news come from Norway or Denmark.

I'm sorry my countrymen are retarded.

...a jew?

georgians are literally the altmer of this timeline

>shaking the baby

Is this why all slavs are retarded?

I know you're a troll, but for anyone reading, he's sort of equivalent to the Pope.

Dude weed?

>Is this why all slavs are retarded?

>doesn't realize they lean liberal in other countries too
Nah mate not a single chance.

Nice

>is this why all slavs are retarded?
we are not slavs.and no,it's alcohol.

>the pope
So he is the geogian equivalent of jesus then
Why didnt georgiafag just say that instead of "people like him and hes famous"

I live in an incredibly liberal city in an neighborhood populated primarily by slavs and jews and my precinct was one of the only in the city to go Trump.

>baby boom of subhuman Georgian shitskins
>good
LMAO

>see a fellow orthodox christian nation achieve something you desperately need yourself and could use as an example
>huuurr churka hurr muh 3 shades lighter skin complexion XD
this is why you pigs are getting replaced and cucked by muslims.

lol singaman this only shows your lack of civilizarion

first post worst post

Yeah, I'm sure all those people fucking were because of some christfag no ones even heard of

>spic calling anyone lowly

Even if they did lean left they are probably much easier to debate and get along with than 57 gendered wall plug powered SJ super Ws

>being this fucking stupid

I mean there is no god, but I'll take Christians over kikes, mudslimes, and hindus and day of the week since most people need religion to be responsible and altruistic

>predicted to be a dying nation by U.N

get a fucken grip Georgia, literally in the middle of the Earth could have fucked anybody

>fellow orthodox
Ethiopians are orthodox too. So what? Race is more important than some semite on a cross. For all I care you are a product of Kurdish, Arabic and Semitic blood mixture. Ethnic Russians experience(surprisingly in pure areas) boom too.

the russian borrowing 'fond' is best translated as 'fondation' or 'organisation' in english.
also, more births coinciding with more respect for the clergy may point rather to general societal trends rather than a direct causal relationship. still, im happy for you your church isnt cucked.

Poland needs to do this

>race is more important
and you have to be drunk on some bath lotion to think pigfaced constantly shitfaced mongol rape babies are racially superior or more pure than indigenous Caucasians.
>in pure areas
suuure.go prep a chechen bull now.

poland's cardinal or wtv needs to declare autocephaly and get in touch directly with constantinople.

Atlanta sucks

Ethiopians aren't Orthodox, they're Miaphysite.

>mongol rape
Not a single drop of that blood in ethnic Russians ,shitskin
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

Pic relented - Gerorgeain Untermensch
Russian Übermensch

Kek

Does he also gib moneyz to the parents to raise all those little shitters?

Maybe if we convince Jamie Oliver to become a priest we could try the same shit here. He's a twat but people love him.

>Not a single drop of that blood in ethnic Russians ,shitskin
oh,it must be fetal alcohol syndrome then.
stay mad at Georgian men and keep consoling yourself with muh lighter skin,literally nobody cares.

i thought Georgia was a muslim nation

Kek

Maybe some kind of water resistance effect from the dunking or do the use olive oil instead of water in the orthodoxy?

Back to stormfront you fucking edgy vodkanigger.

Reee,fighting off muslims non-stop for centuries is literally one of the cores of our national identity

Take back Trabzon and Lazistan, gogi, it is your clay

this is wrong. we as whites are ment to slowly die out. our women are made for black cocks.

Depends on the study you cite.

"Here, we see that (in our analysis) modern Russians appear to be the result of two admixture events: one event a few hundred years ago between a population best represented by modern Eastern European populations, and one best represented in our sample by the Oroquen [a Tungusic-speaking people of northern China]; and a second, much older event. [...] very ancient East Asian ancestry prior to 500BC, in the case of Russia at least, and a recent event, consistent with approximately Mongol-empire era admixture, together contributing ~10% of DNA in [ethnic] Russians [...]"

"[The results are] consistent with our detecting a genetic legacy from invasions of peoples from the Asian steppes [...] during the first millennium CE [...]"

any georgian is whiter, than average polack

i myself occasionally make retarded errors too. but when i realise my mistake i quietly hope nobody has noticed. why are you advertising your ignorance?

The campaign started at 2007, but its still shittier

populationpyramid.net/georgia/

Georgians are pretty based. I've not met a Georgian that wasn't a total bro.

Some of them look a bit brown, but that is ok they're Catholics.

loss of young people is mostly due to migration :/

That's an outdated term. "Oriental Orthodox" is more fitting.

fuck off nobody cares

Hey, bro, tell me about Tbilisi, i`m going visit you in Feb, so how it is? Tell me about prices, for cafe, hotels, and so on.

and I thought it was a turnaround, you were very enthusiastic in your original post.
Need more incentive than oldpapa sprinkling meme juice on babies I guess
also interesting your population increased during communism.

They might try to kill you in the street because of the whole war and occupation thing

They are equally subhuman, debil
Fuck to leddit, numale. Stormfront tries to put as much shitskins on the White train as possible and even has openly jewish mods

This priests have a wife and children. Not a hiding place for pedophiles or homosexuals like in the Catholic church.

Fun fact is that eastern patriarchs are retired hardcore KGB, they give two shit about the invisible man, they just are into the business of spreading high morale and heritage tradition normal institutions cant deliver.

>depends on the study
Those are in two categories - peer reviewed done by professionals, some bogus bullshit without scientific backing

>Stormfront has openly Jewish mods

Nigger what? Everybody there is an incredibly anti-Semitic bastid.

I think the problem with Georgia (besides location) is the nation is incredibly patriotic and anti-Russian, but like many other post-soviet nations, they lack a stable economy and have very little industry growth. They're mostly an odd tourist destination for Europeans looking for a good hike.

Jewish mods there are still

Thing is many non Georgians moved here during communism and instantly repatriated after breakup,that's why overall population went up back then.of course just birthrates are not enough,migration of our people must stop and Georgians should return to Georgia but it's a good start.

You must be using a proxy

I refuse to believe the American education meme

I know a few Georgians here in Germany, who feel the same way, but of course moved to Germany for better prospects. Georgians seem like very proud people, but they have to know their nation is incredibly small and insignificant. Why isn't there a larger push for them to join the EU?

Thinking of having my daughter baptised as an Orthodox Christian.

t. Roman Catholic.

Believe it
90% of my peers are literally retard level about anything that takes place outside of the US

Who? I want proof you drunken Mongolian sperm cell.

Religious leaders tend to be highly revered in Western countries

Hotel prices are high,try to find a guesthouse they are super cheap,nice and friendly.streets are safe,local food is cheap and yummy and pollution is terrible lol.

"This kills the Catholic"

How can they ever compete?

Our last governments have all been pro EU but people are realizing they don't really want us plus rampant liberalism and last events are a turnoff for most here