Why aren't cartoons like this allowed anymore...

Why aren't cartoons like this allowed anymore? Ironicly enough they "teach" just about as much and are entertaining none the less, but shit like Steven universe is pushed instead ?
>stimpy is wearing woman's clothing half the time
>both characters living together like gay guys
>are always praying oddly enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bKuT7EKwAtU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren_&_Stimpy_"Adult_Party_Cartoon"
youtube.com/watch?v=pe7driNrW9k
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qtgm5g5Gyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

liberals are dense as concrete milkshakes . Ren and stimpy arguably has more "liberal values" ironicly, but none of those are center stage or important at all, its just is because its funny.
also by 2017 standerd, ren would be considerd a hyper racist stereotype
effective humor relies on shitting on someone or some group, PC culture forbids such and has effective humor. if something cant be humorus then be serious with the "messages" taking center stage ala SU

I got my vore fetish because of that show

youtu.be/bKuT7EKwAtU

what did he mean by this

They didn't teach you spelling, punctuation, or capitalization apparently

There will never be a child's cartoon as completely vulgar as Ren and Stempy. Rocko's Modern Life takes number two. The stuff they did would make them tv-14 today, hell worse on some episodes.

you're a dull faggot

idk, Regular Show is right up there with them.

>ren & stimpy
funny show. miss the 90's shows, now it's just bullshit what kids shows they make nowadays

Because people don't watch those kind of things anymore, I see people complain but they never care enough to watch what they want. They only want it to be there, so their world stays the same way it was before and never challenges their views.

Regular Show is shit

Who cares its a Sup Forums post and he was able to write his post well enough for everyone to understand it.

>living together like gay guys

They are actually, canon, gay.

I think it's good if you ignore mordecai girlfriend antics

Prove it

Pretty sure it has to do with the altered nature of the animation industry; corporate now prioritizes funding to older shows like spongebob and simpsons leading to a massively reduced likelihood to take risks or spare the funds for new shows, especially when you consider the amount of remakes and soft genre copies produced. Adult Swim is still pretty solid but they put a lot of their time slots and funding into live action now, and that's not even including the amount of time wasted showing reruns of family guy, american dad and the other shit from 9-12pm.

I think it was the lack of good content on Cartoon Network and Nickolodian that made me give up watching TV. The last channel that I enjoyed watch was Boomerang because something about those older shows where just awesome, plus there where little to no ads because it was a paid channel.

Crap like Johnny Test, Mighty B, Flapjack, Squidbillies, Post Season 6 Spongebob, and 50% of those damn channels being Advertisements is what probably killed TV for so many Gen-Z kids.

I despised Ren and simply, samurai jack was 10 times better

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren_&_Stimpy_"Adult_Party_Cartoon"

>effective humor relies on shitting on people
No it doesn't, dipshit. Don't ever talk about comedy again.

youtube.com/watch?v=pe7driNrW9k

They saw the raunchy humor john Kay had, and he always missed deadlines. SU is terrible by all means, especially with how piss poor the characters are done at times (except for peridot, she's a good character)

Watch the first two seasons. They got off the censors by mordeci saying "holy crap" on a episode and it felt so unnatural

This scene is what pushed it for some

Angry Beavers and Aaah! Real Monsters were also pretty good.

Yeah I do have to agree that Petriot is the only character that I can even enjoy.

There are more ways to make jokes than making fun of people because of there ethnicity. Look around (outside of Sup Forums) there are plenty of examples.

>nope

Spongebob is pretty much R&S: the more lolrandum and less disturbing version.
So I'm not really sure what you're complaining about.

I mean, peridot even can be funny just to shitpost with, but she is better then the rest of the idiot made cast. It sickens me how the plot is driven by Shit like feminism, transgender shit (Lately) and sex (""""fusions"""")

>post season 6 spongebob

It went to shit after season 3 nigga

Seasons 1-2 are still the best, then the movie, and the rest is crap.

Because leftists are incompetent and can't capture the zany humor and subversiveness, only a ham-fisted mockery of "randomness" and political shilling.
>ren would be considerd a hyper racist stereotype
He only sounds Hispanic when voiced by Billy West, not by Kricfalusi or however you spell it.

Meh, I still consider bisexual to be gay.

It depends on what's funny. Sometimes they're Yiannopoulos levels of gay and other times they lust after women and chase tail.

R&S has no cannon, because that could get in the way of a joke.

Cartoons that follow the nonsensical style are more popular than ever. Just look at Uncle Grandpa.

is #Animeright even a thing?

Cool Glock.

So nonone is going to mention the transvestite Satan?

Weeb

he was cool even for a faggot

Ikr? Member when fags were actually funny and cool?

Animaniacs was better.

member when cartoons used to be good?

thanks

B-BUT ITS TOO MEAN SPIRITED

Oh my god fuck off.

Rubber nipple bump.

Not even the same era kiwi

>most capable adult on the show is a woman
>remove her because she isn't a cow

Ooh i member

What is this shit even from? Some kind of Rick and Morty meme?

>not recognizing the style of SP
Newfag alert

Oh yeah I can really tell that's South Park from a fucking grape with a face on it.

>not growing out of South Park by the time you're like 15

fedora alert

>calling other people fedoras
Tumblr Alert!

south park is for gamergatey people who hate those darn ess jay dubble yoos but haven't looked into stuff like the JQ because that's just a little too hardcore for them

go watch a sarcuck of mossad video or something you teen

>implying im a teen
>listing shows ive never heard of
>using fedora meme
>using 9gag lol triangles
Project much?

>those darn femiNAZIs are trying to take away muh games!

kiwiman gets it, from season 3 on it became shit.

agree, the thing about older shows is that they were original: the pranks, the plot, the personality of the characters as well as thei design (when you watch 90's and late 80's show you will see that every show had its own style, the dsign were different as opposed to the crap they broadcast now: the characters are literally the same shit.. Still remember watching ren and stimpy and many other shows with my elder sibling, and laughing our assess off at the shit the characteres were doing. Even to this day i laugh at this thing (obviously dubbed into spanish, but still very funny).

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qtgm5g5Gyo

Another one i used to watch and that was very good was: Gargoyles.

now all the things they produce is shitty,