JUST

>be white canadian male
>be told from a young age "if you work hard, you'll be successful!"
>work hard, become engineer
>no work as an engineer because all jobs outsourced to pajeets and chinks
>apply to fast food job, denied since managers are all niggers pajeets or Filipinos and only hire their own kind
>apply for govt assistance, denied because govt will only give gibs to niggers and Syrians
>turn on news
>see Syrian refugees living in brand new two story suburban homes
>meanwhile my mom who I live with because no work works hard and lives in a mobile home and barely gets by
>tfw

I'M GOING TO FUCKING SNAAAAAP Sup Forums WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Other urls found in this thread:

ford.ca/careers/#page=careerPaths
corporate.ford.com/careers.html
toyota.ca/toyota/en/about/careers
uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-parents
uscis.gov/n-600
youtube.com/watch?v=WJIgjCp0wh4&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move out of Owetario.

>white canadian male
>existing
pick one

I don't even live in Ontario. Can't even imagine how FUCKED it is there.

We exist. Sadly. It hurts.

What field of engineering?
You could try to get a job in the US. A lot of the automakers were hiring tons of people a few years ago. They might still be hiring.

Civil.

a n h e r o

I've been considering it. Memes aside.

Can confirm. It's fucking horrible.

Can't provide good advice though without knowing the province. Or territory.

Let's put it this way:
Maritimes: invest in suicide booths
Quebec: apprendez vous francais calice
Ontario: lul no
Prairies: get into agricultural engineering or become a firefighter.
Alberta: wait for oil to rise in price
BC: be a Chinese man.

Move to the US.

What is your degree in, OP? What kind of engineer?

kek civil are useless. it's 2017

Toronto and Vancouver are the only real cities being overrun with 3rd worlders. Ottawan here, work for big company full of white engineers. Lots of good high tech jobs in this city. Minorities tend to not move here because its colder than fuck.

A lot of car companies don't care what your degree is in as long as it's engineering. Try applying to Ford, GM, Toyota and the like.

If you know programming, you might be able to get a job doing that somewhere too.
Also, since you have a degree you might be able to become a military officer, either here or in Canada (do NOT enlist, enlisted life sucks).

I live in Alberta. I can't wait until 2019 when the NDP and Cuckdeau *might* get voted out which will get the oil to rise again. I feel completely hopeless. I want to work. The only money I have coming in is going around door to door with a shovel offering to shovel people's sidewalks like some hobo. Fucking sucks. I make like 80 bucks on a good day.

>liberal paradise

BTFO
Same boat here but hey, Trump has some gajillion dollar infrastructure plan in the tubes i guess

My mom is from the US originally. How hard would it be for me to get US citizenship?

Civil

I fell for the bridge builder meme

>tfw in chemical
I'm pretty certain my field has the smallest projected job growth over the next decade

Fucking kek mate. How did you get through that many years of schooling without realizing you weren't doing the right major?

How does one do the military officer thing.

I will have a BA in Criminal Justice and IT in a semester and thought about the military.

Also considering my meme degrees would they accept them or no. I figure it varies but idk

Yeah. We're totally fucked up here. All the engineering is outsourced. I am honestly toying with the thought of suicide. The only thing stopping me is I'm all my mom's got.

Fuck you pussies are being dramatic...you must live in Toronto..I got a 60k job right out of university (graduated 2 years ago) and have been promoted twice since then. Up to 80k now.

The problem in cities like Toronto and Vancouver is that chinese people and indian people love the word competitive so they flood the labor market and compete with each other and drive down wages. Just don't live in those two cesspool cities and you'll find work.

Idk what your debt situation is like, but have you considered going back to school? It'll give you something to do, and will make you more employable once oil rises.

Alternatively OP, go into business for yourself. Find a niche and fill it.

Highest income tho LOL, wonder if thats correlated with the job growth

I tried to go back and do chemical but govt won't approve my loans because I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

> tfw when I live up north paying quadruple hydro rates

>he fell for the becoming the engineer after getting an engineering degree meme

>autist didn't do networking
>surprised no one will hire him
End of the line for you.

You can move here, you only need to kill a nigger so it balances out. But if you really want to, come as an exchange student and make a girl pregnant.

See I applied. They didn't even bother replying to my application. Figures. There are plenty of """young Syrian men""" who need university, fuck me right lmao it's 2020-3.

Dont kill yourself, stupid leaf. Things will turn around for both of us. Find a job that is "beneath you" for now.

Move to Australia mate plenty of civil.engineering to do here

Well m8 theres your problem.

I don't speak Spanish. I guess I could try to learn. It's useless, never mind. I don't have enough money to even get to your country.

Get into green energy then. Bullshit your way in if you have to.

I don't know how hard it would be to get citizenship, you'll need to research that. You might already be a US citizen if your mom was born in here. You can get a technical job on an H1B visa if you're not a citizen.

Here are some of the automaker websites, you can apply for jobs there.
corporate.ford.com/careers.html
toyota.ca/toyota/en/about/careers

The interview questions will mostly be what they call "behavioral interview questions".

who gives a fuck, engineering is one of the most versatile degrees anyways. I fucking hate this system

I have applied everywhere. All the managers are shitskins who only hire their own kind. The only work I have is going door to door with a shovel offering to shovel people's walks and driveways of snow. Most people don't have enough money for that in this shit economy. I get like 80 bucks tops, on a good day.

>tfw when I worked at Wendys I was the only white guy out of 30 employees and the rest wre Phillipino or TFW.

Then I moved to a small town and they're all hot white girls. Would recommend.

My mom was born and raised in Idaho.

just do anything else besides becoming an engineer

Join reserves user. That or the canadian army will enlist some educated people as Sargent right off the bat and they get paid quite well. The ex wife finished her nursing degree about 8 years ago and looked into it and she would have started at 90k a year. I looked into this a while ago so it may have changed but it could be an option. I was going to move to Calgary and go into reserves. At the time they would pay like 600 for a weekend and you could drive around in a LAV in Lethbridge and blow shit up then go home. Also get huge savings on insurance and other things back then

Don't have money to move. I'm dirt poor. It's like a feudal system dude.

Murder as many as you can.

I am considering the military even though I don't want to go overseas to die for some nigger.

I haven't done it but some friends have so I know the basics:

You need a 4 year degree and some amount of fitness. They accept meme degrees but harder degrees and better schools are given priority when competing for positions. If it's after college, you submit a package for Officer Candidate School or your branch's equivalent, which is sort of like boot camp for officers. I think there are separate recruiters for officers and enlisted, so be sure to get an officer recruiter. The regular recruiters will say anything to get you to go enlisted.

I know a 40-something year old gay Lebanese civil engineer who immigrated to Canada. He has HIV and works in some kind of system admin or analytical job at CIBC not using his education. He lives in the Entertainment district in Toronto and thinks Natives should own Canada. That's all I have to say.

Yeah, real estate here is fucked too. I'm lucky I make more in rural cities than in big ones.I'm free of the degeneracy.

Write this to your representatives on faceberg or twitter, it wont change anything but you smear them a bit.
Also vote accordingly.
We really have to start to vote as a group again...everyone does it blacks, mexicans, turks, japanase everyone is allowed to vote for their group interests.. but when white people do it.. everyone goes crazy :| Are we really that scary? lol

the plan is engineering, and if that fizzles then whatever I can find including military.

Don't do that man. Shitty times don't last they come and go. It's just a wave of shit that you are dealing with. Everyone has got something that isn't going their way.

>pic related was me couple days ago

Did you have to do that to me? Did you? I want to an hero.

What's your field?

maybe you should have convinced your countrymen to not vote for Trudeau

You don't get the Canadian psyche. Everyone here is a cuck. I do vote despite it being pointless since the nogs and cucks that love dude weed outnumber normal whites. There will never be a white man's politician in this country again.

I've been through this for about a year now, I'm getting real fed up. But thanks anyways man.

Alberta here (Edmonton), Got my journeyman Red-seal in welding back in june, all my safety certs are up to date, have a Welding inspectors ticket and a structural welding ticket, and cannot find work, ive been laid off 5 times in the last year and half..currently on Employment insurance, like 1000$ every 2 weeks...im thinking about applying for some shitty labourer or Grocery store position....feeling depressed to be honest...i worked for years to achieve these goals i had set, and cannot do anything with them....yet cuckdeau spends millions on importing and supporting immigrants, and somehow we can afford a 1 billion dollar hockey arena, even though the city is in recession....fuck me.

According to this, it looks like you are a US citizen if you were born after November 1986. uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-parents

It might be worth applying for a certificate if citizenship uscis.gov/n-600

>convince
>implying a single guy can convince droves of self serving immigrants and women and gays to vote against the guy that promises them everything

Unlikely to happen.

I know it's depressing but I guess you could take it as a message that you can get a job doing something else. You have cross-industry analytical skills that apply to all sorts of positions

I'm in Edmonton too brother. Feels bad man.

Neat. Thanks man!

>become engineer

sage
if you really did have an eng degree, finding work should take 6 months tops

And once you get your P.Eng you're set for life. Sky's the limit.

Healthcare. Looking to go back to school for medicine soon and be a rural family doctor.

I'm with you OP. I went to college, work full time at a nonprofit and can't afford health insurance, yet the former drug addicts and felons I work with who didn't try to earn an honest living have better healthcare than me. Globalism is garbage and the world is slowly turning on it. You'll get your Trump in due time.

Those are positions available to non whites. I've applied everywhere under the sun user, I'm not exaggerating.

Are you a doctor?

He can't come soon enough my man.

>I've been through this for about a year now, I'm getting real fed up. But thanks anyways man.

The way I see it is, you were given a life given that it is shitty atm it's still way better than a kid dying of brain cancer. That kid wishes he had a life to live out, do various experiences freely and you want to just throw that away? Not worth it mate no matter how shitty it gets.

Yeah you're right. It could always be worse. Doesn't mean I should accept this situation though.

Sort of true but I think part of it has to do with being a local in the city and being able to do interviews in person. Employers want someone they know can deal with cost of living / transportation / etc and also someone they can judge face to face.

How about the Canuck oil industry?
Couldn't they use an engineer?

Stop trying and embrace failure.

Canuck oil industry was killed by left wing politicians and OPEC.

So, commit suicide?

to be honest, ive been using my spare time, being unemployed to workout, lifting weights and going to a local UFC gym to train in kickboxing, boxing, and BJJ, i figure if all else fails i can an hero by vigalantism on some rogue natives, or dindu's.....i've been getting sick of all this degeneracy im seeing around Edmonton....

>Doesn't mean I should accept this situation though.

You shouldn't, make the situation better, keep trying eventually things will get better

independent work, invent something.

literally don't panic.

Anywhere near Edmonton? We've got a Canadian office that are always hiring. Not your field but if you've got a degree and good with maths, then you would be nailed on.

Yeah man I fucking hate this place. Natives everywhere.

Yes in Edmonton. What field?

That's not true. A pajeet was ready to hire me to work at a Red Lobster once.

The catch was he wanted me to world for two weeks without pay as a "trial period". I politely as possible told him to fuck off.

Indians are fucking terrible immigrants. Don't fall for the sikhbro meme

OP are you James and did you go hunting with me in NZ?

I am in the same boat as all the people here.

Every employer bar one has abused their privilege as an employer.

Can't get a job, it's illegal to work because I don't have any certs in anything (welding, chainsaw). Everyone wants a previous employer as a reference, which I can't provide.

I butchered sheep for two years at a big company, got my finger chopped off through no fault of my own, then got sacked when they were sick of me. Don't have any tickets so can't kill and sell/process meat animals.

We need to work on being entrepreneurs and starting our own money makers rather than being slaves for shit wages and being shit on by asshole employers.

Odds compiling for sporting events.

That's indentured servitude not hiring you.

constantly begging....like they have no shame, cigarettes, money, hell i had one guy ask me to buy him Listerine (i assume to drink)...its dark times brother. us white men have to stick together, maybe form a new political party...and what the hell is up with the natives not having to pay into the carbon tax like the rest of us??

Gambling?

I am aware, hence why I told him to get fucked.

Gambling industry, yes. It's a satellite office for a major UK gambling firm. The lads over there mainly focus on US sports etc due to the time difference.

>Every employer bar one has abused their privilege as an employer.

Every employer I have worked for has abused their position of power and provided shit conditions. One cafe I washed dishes at gave no rest breaks and no staff discounts. I did 13 days in a row at one point.

Become a serial killer that takes people's money

Please tell me you filed a complaint with the ministry of labour.

Because white men are fucking second class citizens man. We're viewed like expendable cattle. I've seen natives at the hospital breaking open hand sanitizer dispensers in an attempt to drink it.

OP you are a good leaf

Dead ass I hope you can get US citizenship and get a job out here senpai

hi ASIO.

the following can be gained relatively quick;

>trucking
>forklift driver
>cold storage warehouse
>delivery driver
>uber/lyft/taxi
>security guard
(saw a guy making music in his laptop)↑
>police officer
>army (as mentioned)
>garbage truck
>plow driver
>timber man
that's just off my head...

I've been there bro. but i got trained in HVAC while doing demolition (destroy interior of houses/apartments/building with cool tools)

much luv from Los Angeles cuh!

I guarantee he wouldn't have done that with one of his fellow Punjabs.

Thanks for the detail dude. I'll think it over since I'm unfamiliar with that field. I appreciate it a ton. Thanks.

Thanks man. I hope so too. Most of the Canadians here are like me and are just trying to get a rise out of you guys. But outside of the small pockets of redpilled Canucks in this country, it's an SJW infested wasteland. I'm going to apply for citizenship soon.

>What should I do?

First, check your white male privilege.

Secondly, vote for Kevin O'Leary.

He wants to bring back jobs outsourced to China and Japan.

He is literally Canada's Trump.

Kevin O'leary is running for PM of Canada.

VOTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=WJIgjCp0wh4&t=1s

Keep applying. Wtf were you doing not lining up an internship before graduating. Stop blaming your failures on everyone else. Take responsibility.

No I'm not James and I've never been to NZ. Would like to go though.

He isn't officially running yet. If he does he has my vote.

Trucking and delivery driver are the only appealing ones that I think I might have a shot at on that list.