While Trump tweets about SNL Obama wrote a 50 page law article on criminal justice reform

While Trump tweets about SNL Obama wrote a 50 page law article on criminal justice reform.

How do Trump voters sleep at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardlawreview.org/2017/01/the-presidents-role-in-advancing-criminal-justice-reform/?platform=hootsuite
keklel.org/news/donald-trump-calls-for-ban-of-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot link:
harvardlawreview.org/2017/01/the-presidents-role-in-advancing-criminal-justice-reform/?platform=hootsuite

>How do Trump voters sleep at night?

Like a baby, thanks for asking.

forgot sage

like a fucking innocent child

no remorse for my decision

no regret for my vote

will enjoy watching Trump and the GOP Congress dismantle degenerate liberalism

wasn't being literal. but your answers sum up my assumptions about you people.

here's what happened OP

if you don't like it, move to India and shit in the streets

I assumed you would all say "If only he had 8 years in office to make it better" as a joke. But I guess you're all retarded.

this might help

>be President
>write a 50 page intellectual paper about fixing the government, insteaf of FIXING THE GOVERNMENT
Most useless President in history

yeah I'm butt hurt that Obama won office for the longest duration possible. 0/10 troll

If only he had 8 years in office to make it better

>the president's role
Wow, how embaressing, he didn't do shit, since he spent eight years breaking the law.

Looks like Trump is objectively the better person in addition to being the better businessman, better politician and better entertainer.

>you people.

Funny someone who supposedly is a constitutional scholar knows nothing about the purpose of the second amendment.

>tfw when to smart to be president
>write 50 page essay instead

>Obama will never get his place on the Supreme Court

>All of Obama's executive orders will be repealed in ONE DAY

>Everything he worked so hard for in 8 years is about the be erased

I honestly and truly feel sad for this man. This is what happens when you are forced to back a murdering globalist criminal like Hillary Clinton.

And the sad part is he didn't even like her.

Maybe if Twitter would give Trump a 50 page limit, he could best Obama in that too but Trump > Obama in the tweeting game.

Fucking newfag kys

Wow 50 pages that's like soOOooOOo hard I remember mr ender made me write a 12 page paper and I was like dyingggg

and then he got into office and failed to do anything of note except lower crack penalties for niggers

really makes you think

>Obama manages to stretch "we need to make crime legal" into 50 pages

That really is impressive.

tweeting takes literally seconds
you dont know what Trump is up to in all the 18-20 hours he's awake per day

I don't, I just hope liberals keep rioting like terrorists so we can start killing them like terrorists.

>supposed to be leading the nation
>is instead writing 50 page dissertations

8 years to do LITERALLY anything, an he procrastinated the whole time and now writes a 50 page bs paper days before the deadline. Sounds like my college career

You don't seem very tolerant.

>How do Trump voters sleep at night?

Not very well knowing that nearly 30 percent of my income is stolen away and given to white trash and ghetto thugs.

That and knowing that my health insurance went up 17% this year while Obama continued the failed globalist military policies of George W. Bush.

It also becomes hard to sleep knowing my country has unsecured borders and that I'm "racist" for wanting to keep (mostly white) undocumented Hispanics out of our country. Will my kids have a safe country to live in when they're my age?

It's also hard to sleep knowing that apparently my President (whom I trusted) is willing to wage war on a foreign country for "hacking" an election when no votes were altered or changed due to their actions. Does this make our country open to sanctions due to the fact we engage in this type of behavior?

No, Obama spammer. I don't sleep that well at night. However, I will in a couple of days.

>be constitutional scholar
>violate the Constitution the most out of almost every other president
>it's OK because I'm the first black president
JUST

>DINDUNUFIN LAW
>evil whitey

yeah, thats not exactly anything great just sjw bs

How about something worse?

He just called for the ban of Sup Forums and other imageboards.

keklel.org/news/donald-trump-calls-for-ban-of-Sup Forums-org/

...what?

We/They are. Only rarely can I get into a good conversation here.

All I'm gonna say is that Obama is obvious a lawyer, Trump is a businessman. Two very different walks of life. Trump is not going to act like Obama or ever saying anything close to "terrorism has nothing to do with Islam." Obama can say beautiful things but still be wrong about them (and the beauty wore off after 6 years anyway when ISIS became a big thing). Obama can be against racially profiling someone, but I can also disagree and say it's a bad and unrealistic tactic. I'll read more of the article later, thanks for sharing.

>Good. I hope Trump kills Sup Forums and then kills me in my sleep. I regret starting Sup Forums. I love asians.

Kek what a cuck.

>Poole is retired now and lives with his asian wife Priscilla Chan and it’s strongly believed that he only married her because of her last name. He refused to comment on this.
>picture of cuckerberg below

I'll admit I kekked

Finally after all these years he got some of his bullshit accepted by the Harvard Law Review. I'm so proud of him.

50 Pages of dindu nuffin

It's actually a shitty article. Especially when you compare it to his doj department. With the left being so progressive and anti wall street you think they would care about anti trust laws. Now they can't because Trump does, and they aren't allowed to agree with Trump. Thanks cnn

Is he really bragging about this?

Obama has never written a thing.

I sleep just fine

>While Trump tweets about SNL Obama wrote a 50 page law article on criminal justice reform.
Trump's tweets are more powerful than Obama's 50 page law articles.

/thread

While trump built a multi billion dollar empire, Obama was a community organizer in south side chicago..

Look at all the prominent mass shooters in America - all of them democrats.

>used my clemency power to a degree unmatched in modern history address unfairness

Translation : let out a bunch of violent nigger crack dealers and rapists early

>I assumed you would all say "If only he had 8 years in office to make it better" as a joke.
he was too busy playing golf to write though