According to the FBI, in 2015 there were 460,699 NCIC entries for missing children. Similarly, in 2014...

>According to the FBI, in 2015 there were 460,699 NCIC entries for missing children. Similarly, in 2014, the total number of missing children entries into NCIC was 466,949.

WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK? I would have estimated maybe a thousand annually...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyuDNsTSXl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ping pong anyone?

That's why actually looked it up. I thought the whole thing would be "only" some freaks and their freak stuff and rare, but how fucking rampant is this? It's unbelievable.

Yeah that's pretty fucking wild. Those numbers seem very high. Almost surprising we have kids at all. If I ever have kids I guess they can't play outside

If there is ONE kid missing for a few hours here the whole Finland is on alert.

Human DNA in processed meats. Pink slime. Mad cow is really Kuru. Where do all the bodies go? Into the meat grinders and then eaten by the goyim.

I'm pretty good at assessing peoples credibility even while only listening their voices and I knew this Rabbi was legit some years ago. Even then I refused to take it as it is, because of understandable reasons I guess. Fucking hell.

the government does most of the kidnapping

No shit! How in the hell is that even possible otherwise?

They say it's a fake video but I don't think so. This is about as fucked up as it gets.

lmao this is fucking hilarious

Of course they do. It's just as credible as when the Pope himself said investigating pizzagate is a sin and people interested in it are shiteaters.

Kuru does that you fucking disgusting cannibal.
>Kuru, a transmissible spongiform encephalopathy, is a disease of the nervous system that causes physiological and neurological ... and depression, yet exhibits uncontrolled and sporadic laughter.

Relax you autist I'm not against the video I just find it hilarious in a sam hyde kind of way

just listen to the jew's voice lmao

It's that way on purpose so people investigating the subject will think it's just crazy talk.

i don't think you are reading those numbers correctly

Yeah, I guess the number after the comma must mean decimals as is partially disappeared kids.

Don't ask questions, goy.

Most are false reports. Though there was a dude raping and killing boys my brothers age, and he was our neighbor (in the country, so like a mile away). Our old house was turned into a haunted house we suspect because of it's nearness. 20+ years ago btw. My point is when this shit happens, it's plastered all over the news, and people remember. Most of those reports are kids coming home late, or parents fighting over custody.

Yeah. They only ate like an arm or something and let'em go.

How can people make thousands of false reports without birth certificates or proof of them missing? And get them on official national records? Please explain.

>Most of those reports are kids coming home late, or parents fighting over custody.

This is one of the most laughable thing I've read this year. It's still early though.

even if only 10% of that number is true then it's still way too many. Maybe they make th enumber that large on purpose. Throw people off the trail of evidence.

It's probably a number ginned up to help their funding. Don't need a birth certificate or 'proof' of them missing to file a report.

There is literally zero kids missing in Finland.

If that is the case it's a fucked up system nevertheless. And I'm "pretty" sure it's not.

No shit? Like, that's about impossible there has to be some crime. I know Finland is based but no missing children? WTF?

There is literally a national emergency if a kid goes missing just for a few hours. I don't know if we're that based, but just not used to this level of madness. My best guess is that you have it so bad that there's no use for panic anymore or something... I don't know man.

Idk. That number is something not reflected in reality though. If kids are missing people freak out hardcore here too. I think that's what that number is, real cases plus all other reports.

* oh and to clarify: surely there are always a few teenager runaways, but until they're not heard of there's no big panic, since it's quite "normal" for some teenagers to take off for some time

Amber Alert. We get texts sent to our phones..

But those number are staggering. Off the charts by any measures not to mention the difference with other countries.

Ok that sounds in line with reality.

aren't most of them found again though?

and source?

Funding.

I can't bring myself to turn off the alerts. Just in case I decide to leave the house one day and get one. Then I can be the neet who saved the day

Didn't know you could turn them off. And yeah, I seen many stories that it does work.

Sure,

>This number represents reports of missing children. That means if a child runs away multiple times in a year, each instance would be entered into NCIC separately and counted in the yearly total. Likewise, if an entry is withdrawn and amended or updated, that would also be reflected in the total.

Of course most are runaways and "well", but that's a fucking phenomena.

I'd also like to see facts of how many do disappear never to be seen again.

There are annually maybe 10 underage people running away from parents/officials/caretakers in Finland.

>I would have estimated maybe a thousand annually...

You'd be right about that.

>According to FBI reports, 460,699 NCIC entries were made in 2015 for missing children, down from 466,949 in 2014.

>The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children estimates that approximately 86 percent of missing children are endangered runaways, 10 percent are family abductions, 2 percent are lost or injured, 1 percent are non-family abductions, and 1 percent are critically missing young adults between the ages of 18 to 20.

Those big numbers refer to incident reports. Almost all of the runaways return home. The statistic that actually matters is "non-family" abductions which is 1% in this case.

This reminds me of the 2002 DoJ study that claimed 797,500 children go missing each year, but it turns out, they count each time a child "runs away" as a separate incident, even if they do it more than once. The number of non-family abductions out of that 797,500? Just 115.

Wow Moloch is a fat fucking gluten. Looks like he needs to devour 460k children a year to thrive.

Statistic?

Usually most of them are runaways from home.
Some have an accident and are hard to recognize.
The smallest Part of them falls to crime Victims.

Here, have this image. You will like it.

the vast, vast majority of missing childrens are family kidnappings from deaths/bad divorces and people dislike the custody set by courts.

I think he was talking about many of the young "rigid" Catholics, but I am sure that he would say the same thing about anyone who is suspicious of a bunch of homosexual pedofile elites.

I've seen plenty of missing child signs back when I lived on the east coast.

Sorry, that was meant to be a response to

And at Walmart, local bank, ect....if you look at the dates and locations though, they could be from last year or twenty years ago, or from across the country where they see possible local connections. I'm just trying to calm Finland bro down. What freaks me out is that the dude's dad who took a gun to CPP, was appointed by the governor to oversee missing children, and the lady in the Hati case might now be employed at the national level on missing children.