OUR FUTURE:GEN Z

As a senior in highschool (18) I would to start an organization/movement in hopes to stir a revival in conservative and nationalist values within young people. What should the name and logo be? Id like suggestions from Sup Forums as to how to start this.

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
youtube.com/watch?v=ccb9ZVT0XHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im thinking social media first. Then local events. Then eventually if it picks up. Nationwide groups. We have 4 years of millions becoming age of voting. This will also help secure trumps 2nd victory. Gen z is willing. They just need a small push to take back our nation

Name: The New Reich

Something more open to people please. I want this to get much larger than the alt right so we must seem welcoming yet firm on values s

THE BLANKETS

i hope you get bullied

Why

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

Scroll down to see results

>I want this to get much larger than the alt right
think you might be overestimating yourself a tad

It wouldnt be hard if it was welcoming to a bigger crowd
It will never be as controversial as the alt right
But it can surely get bigger

Follow these guys model.

>John Birch Society Summer Camp

youtube.com/watch?v=ccb9ZVT0XHA

Use the name of a martyr for sympathy and inconspicuousness.

I'm in highschool and the majorities of my classes are all majority liberal

The reality is that a lot of these are the children of gen x who were very liberal

The reason they're convervative is the same reason their parents were liberal - you're a natural contrarian at that age.

Still, it probably flies in the face of 200 years of liberal youth

Same. But I live in a democrat city whose county voted 90% Hillary
Yet trump has inspired a big number of gen z and we can spread that movement like wildfire if we tried

Most of the Trump supporters are the awkward kids who are edgy for attention

Of course im aware of that
Our media and entertainment is liberal and gen z is tired of it

A lot are but many are easy to red pill. And many more are afraid of coming out as conservative nowadays
We just have a lot of untap potential

Good man. We need more people like you to be strong and courageous

hahaha holy shit

liberals BTFO

That feel when Gen Z because HS Senior but parents are Gen X. No leftie parents to rebel against, we are all alt-right. I'm on board for making a gen z subdivision of the alt-right, so long as we make it clear that we are just part of the alt-right as a whole.

you faggots realize gen z is like half nonwhite right? we're more traditional cuz we can't be brainwashed like you cucks

You could call it Conservation Generation (Z)

>tfw parents are currently rebelling against their conservative children and threatening to run away

Did you even look at the fucking survey? White people are the only reason Gen Z supports Trump. 13% support for Hispanics, 8% for Blacks.

Typical fucking spic intellectual.