>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbPstskyo_M
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp6Qn8IwPf8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4097492/Inside-Obama-s-final-star-studded-party-Bash-goes-2am-Meryl-Streep-Mccartney-SJP-Chance-Rapper-dance-floor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NWaqtG9eRgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOVEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=gbPstskyo_M

Soon drumpfkins...soon

Will Joe disavow MSNBC and join the good goys over at fox?

Can we agree that septum piercings are more degenerate than tattoos?

The Democrats forgot that Arachne's and Icarus' downfalls were caused by hubris.

Cozy Sunday

What the hell is going on with Fox? They're turning in to /ournetwork/. There may be a conspiracy at work.

joe is joe

HIGH ENERGY REAL AWOO HOURS

SMASH DAT (YOU) BUTTON LIKE A MUDDAFUCKA

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOMENT

We are continuing real wolf hours, everybody get comfy because low temperatures are upon us.

>This kills Rick Wilson

seriously consider making a separate general for anime characters for Trump.

it's kinda frustrating as of recently..

>Someone has to with RSBN hiring a bunch of hipsters only suitable for employment at vice.

r8
FRESHLY BAKED

>before
gay
>after
gayer

what's your point? you're a faggot degenerate weeb?

Maybe the Murdoch kids got redpilled by the chimpouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk

ITS HYPE FIRE AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

Still not tired of winning, are you?

breety gud

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp6Qn8IwPf8

I miss the great meme war.
I miss the comfy threads.
88th meme brigade here, i've been here since Sup Forumsharbor.

its the jews subversion tactics: put people there who are semi-based, but will never tell you the absolute truth. the enemy to them is always progressives, never jews. theyre all good goys

You fags pretend to be awoo, but can you tell which flag started awoo?

newniggers from plebbit, stay vigilant

>see the shift to the right happening
>be the closest thing to the right in news
>jump on the opportunity

Traps aren't gay though.

Whatever happened to that tape of Trump saying nigger?

They like money, Trump supporters who still have tvs tune in. Still kikes who shouldn't be trusted.

How do you guys hide your power level? My mother didn't like me talking to my friends about Trump positively, and until I can get out of here, I'm silenced.

I want to be caught and released by that Awoo.

guys there's no problem with white women dating black men!!

we're all americans!

really we should promote mixing because of genetic diversity.

I stopped baking when the kikespammer disappered, was he banned finally for spamming.

>here since Sup Forumsharbor.

Hello fellow kids

A *controlled hype fire completely in line with current safety codes being used for the final weeks of fireman training

>its actually a real thing
>t. ex-volunteer firefighter

>only 12 days to go
>drumpf still hasn't disavowed david duke

>having to hide it
It might be time to move out of the parents house.

"Citizens of the United States, on this day we mark a transition. For two hundred and forty years, the Republic stood as the crowning achievement of White beings, but there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against the Leftists. In so doing, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.
The Jews, and most within our own Senate, had conspired to create the shadow of Leftism using one of their own as the enemy's leader. They had hoped to grind the Republic into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.
The Jews hoped to unleash their destructive power against the Republic by assassinating the President Elect and usurping control of the Military, but the aims of would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal troops contained the insurrection within the Synagogues and quelled uprisings in a hundred cities.
The remaining Jews will be hunted down and defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger! The war is over. The Leftists have been defeated, and the Jewish rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first American Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years: an Empire that will continue to be ruled by the White Man and a sovereign ruler chosen for life. An Empire ruled by the silent majority, ruled by a new Constitution!" (1/2)

"By bringing the entire country under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption that plagued the Republic in its later years will never take root. State governments run by Nationalists will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the Leftist movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the Rule of Law.
Under the Empire's New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and will stand together against attacks from within or without. Let the enemies of the Empire take heed: those who challenge Imperial resolve will be crushed.
We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Empire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, the galaxy has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Millions of White children now look forward to a secure future. The Empire will grow as more Anglosphere countries feel the call, from fields of England to the Outback of Australia.
Imperial citizens must do their part. Join our Military. Become the eyes of the Empire by reporting suspected race traitors. Travel to Europe to spread the principles of the New Order to its abused peoples. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.
The Marines, now proudly wearing the name of Imperial Stormtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Empire. Imperial citizens would do well to remember their example.
The New Order of Peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shameful Semites. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Empire to glories beyond imagining.
We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people: the Imperial citizens of the first American Empire. We will prevail. Ten thousand years of peace begins today." (2/2)

imho i think fox basically thinks we are the elusive 'conservative youth' demographic

also trump won which means they wont be getting cancelled, and they know now that they have to pander in some way to the new breed of republican that was created by the turbulent primordial ooze of the 2016 election

>Traps aren't gay though.
not surprised hearing this from pro-zionist agenda trump supporter.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
>what do you mean pretty good? you know you loved it!
mika is much less joe than joe

dont do it, save your money and stay at home for as long as you can

Good points.

This is a movement.

One of my favorite pictures

I have not enough money to find an apartment, and no job to keep it.

5 years since out of high school, and I still haven't even found my FIRST job. I'd love to just walk right out the door, but only thing after one month of staying in an apartment is selling my shit for another month, then I'm on the streets.

tom arnold is still trying to find it in his basement

Don't trust 'em. They're only doing it for money. Remember Fox circa 2004?

keep crying faggot. we won. see you in 4 years

>every nationalist is a crypto kike

8ch...Go there

>last obummer bash at white house
>niggers, fags, jews and actors
Trump will have a lot of cleaning up to do at the White House before he moves in
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4097492/Inside-Obama-s-final-star-studded-party-Bash-goes-2am-Meryl-Streep-Mccartney-SJP-Chance-Rapper-dance-floor.html

Even if he was, it was only a proxy. He'll just cycle another one.

No Trump Nightly News?

fucking russians

DAS RITE

Don't need to with my family. Both of 'em voted Trump.
I don't talk politics with my friends, but they can clearly see that I follow people like Trump, Farage, and based Sheriff Clarke on Twitter, so I doubt they don't know either.

How are you all doing tonight fellow nazis?

wow, pretty crazy how we all got duped by Trump, did you know he doesn't even read mein kampf every night?? WOW, what a phony, what a fraud...

well anyway, for the low cost of $14.88 you can donate to me RIGHT NOW and make sure i get to go to colleges and show the young people how cool being a facist and white nationalist (just like you!) can be!

TRUMP MUST FAIL IN ORDER FOR WHITE NATIONALISM TO RISE! REJECT TRUMP AND PROMOTE MEEEEEEEEE

SAFETY FIRST user AWOO

>No (you).

DID JAPMOOT DO IT AGAIN?!

back then fox sucked bush dick because they pander to republicans and bush was president then

I don't. When I have a very strong conviction, I say it upon the mountaintops. You know, WWJD and Jesus told me to let my faith known to the world.

It still seems surreal that Shillary was defeated by the teflon Don despite the seemingly infinite grasp of the establishment.

Super psyched for 2017.

He really pissed you guys off didnt he?

fuck fox and fuck ((minorities))

better trump than hillary. regardless trump was meant to win. you faggots are getting jew'd.

Jew

I'm here and I can tell you essentially nothing happened today. the news covered a little of what happened at the airport yesterday and what happened in the past week in politics. Trump had some tweets about people being "stupid" or foolish if they don't want good relations with Russia.

good, worked out for pol and the usa then, fuck everyone else

Fox just panders to whatever the current republicans are
And Tucker's got really good ratings by basically being Sup Forums through a filter that's mostly appropriate to air on TV, so it seems like they're going to be pandering in that direction.

Nice image for ants

i bet the (((jews))) like (((Trump))) did this! Can i get a nazi salute brother?

Exactly and it hid all the scandalous shit that Bush did. Not that CNN and MSNBC are better at all in any way. You can enjoy Fox, but hold it at arm's length

>That Don King clip

Does anyone get the impression that blacks are probably more comfortable around someone like Trump rather than a poser like Obama? It just seems a lot more genuine to me for some reason.

Please God let him get In office and make some good changes please.

Don't fucking raid Sup Forums...We never stop

Hebrew

shoo shoo cuck wilson

youtube.com/watch?v=NWaqtG9eRgA

What is underlying reason why I feel such contempt towards Donald Trump and his supporters? Could it be perhaps the fact that they seem so myopic and one-sided? Could it be that they only see fault on one side of the fence, when the game is rigged anyway? Could it be they beat their chests screaming about nationalism while hypocritically appointing globalist bankers to his Treasury? Could it be that Mike Pence is a lobbyist for big tobacco? Could it be that some people don't like Paul Manafort and "No-Socks" and other Mafiosos calling the shots? Why do so many people still sing praise when there is so many reasons to hold their feet to the flame? It isn't just one side, its all of them, I'm sick of all of them. I'm sick of the stupidity and outright ignoring of the truth by blind sycophants. You own you, nobody else owns you, stop pretending like monarchy under this joke of a human would somehow liberate you.

i wonder what happened to the pollock poltard that was going on a date, i wonder if hes laying in bed thinking about pol

>WAAAAHH WAAAAHH WAAAAHHH

>implying cnn and msnbc didnt do exactly the same thing with obama

Not for me. Got my two (you)s.

Malaysian Mike ruined these memes for me t.b.h.

>we have all these super neat sites!

go back there then

nah, people like this faggot canadian pushing him did

But hes also an anti-Trump faggot so fuck him, kek will deal with him when the moment is right

hey guys white girl here

i just wanted to let you know that even minorities support trump! we're all american.

my black boyfriend was the first person to red pill me actually, LOL!

black people are actually more conservative than white people, did you know that?

alright we're going to go smoke a blunt now, pce guys!

it's not going to work out. you'll see. america will get jew'd once again. enjoy the continuous wars for israel and the increased degeneracy.

>Been on Sup Forums since 2009
>everyone made race jokes and everyone was fine with it
>modern day Sup Forums
>every thread evolves into crying about racism
>crybaby newbies claim they're oldfags and Sup Forums never accepted racism
>newfags pretending to be oldfags claim they totally arent offended by race jokes they're just tired of edgy race jokes
>real Sup Forums old timers like me arent bothered at all by racism because its so common and silly
>I'm a mexican saddened by how much Sup Forums complains about goofy race jokes

How do we fix Sup Forums?

I know. That's why we shouldn't trust any MSM network: they hide the devil in the details all the fucking time.

A

>Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms

What exactly does Trump mean by historic norms?

He's a god damn personal friend of the Bush clan.

Anyone retarded enough not to see these people are plants to prevent any actual nationalist movement getting off the ground likely have sub 100 IQs. The cultural marxists have conditioned people to reject any and all white nationalism, hence it must be applied gradually. The sperging plants coat nationalism with shit so the masses spit it out.