God

I want to learn more about God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit.
I will dedicate this year to my spirituality and seeking of knowledge and Religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU
youtube.com/watch?v=BCPoKIE5y1U&t=2949s
youtube.com/watch?v=htxOjJHB5-8
fisheaters.com/beingcatholic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UVsbVAVSssc
sacred-texts.com/chr/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nKoHfMoNc1s&list=LLVSKwtoJzzinFhHz39hhqBg&index=23&t=1205s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

read the bible then.

go to church, talk to a priest, stop going on Sup Forums, and stop jerking off

This is pretty good about the whole "gods chosen people" myth
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU

>I want to learn more about God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit.
Just make some shit up, it'll be just as accurate as the shit other guys made up.
>I will dedicate this year to my spirituality and seeking of knowledge and Religion.
Have fun, at least it'll be one less shitposter.

Say a prayer for me every once in a while and i'll be happy. Start doing good to people around you and you will be blessed. Your path will take you to new hights if you let it.

two kinds of people

I will my brother. Have a good one.

Stay away from the King James Bible, here's why its bad

1. English is an ever fluctuating language and the KJV was written in 1611 so its language is archaic.

2. It isn't even the first Bible translated into English, its theDouay-Rheims Bible that was

Also DO NOT read the Bible literally. The Bible is a collection of books not a single book hence the name "Bible" which means library. Get a Study Bible or get a Bible and alongside with it get the Catechism so you're actually learning something

And read Theology. I'm trying not to be too preachy since its ultimately your choice in the end of the day but I suggest looking into the Catholic Church and stay away from Protestants

Look into this chart the other one I'll post but remember stay away from the KJV like the plague, get the RSV or ESV even the New American Bible is leagues better than the KJV

youtube.com/watch?v=BCPoKIE5y1U&t=2949s

part II

youtube.com/watch?v=htxOjJHB5-8

This website is good but stay away from the forums : fisheaters.com/beingcatholic.html

Also, pray a Rosary everyday.

part III

You don't have the sacrifice your intelligence to be Christian OP in fact it'll make you smarter

youtube.com/watch?v=UVsbVAVSssc

Thanks my guy.

One more thing, friend. The KJV is accurate to the original ancient Greek only in form and rhythm but the language in it is still archaic and nobody speaks like that anymore so ignore it on accuracy charts

Mainstream versions of bibles are cucked.
Seek old or apocryphal texts.

sacred-texts.com/chr/index.htm

All that the creator says, orders and demands must be disobeyed, because he is not the True God but an imposter who considers himself to be "the Only One".

Lucifer did nothing wrong.

Fuck off, loser.

Have a good one.

(((Jesus)))

If you actually knew a thing or two you'd know that Jesus was more anti-Jewish than Hitler could ever be because Jesus subverted everything the Jews believed so much that they killed him. Jesus in a way actually cucked Judaism and the Jews are still butthurt because of this and are still hoping for a violent messiah that will literally destroy Israel's enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKoHfMoNc1s&list=LLVSKwtoJzzinFhHz39hhqBg&index=23&t=1205s

Still a jew though.

He's only Jewish because Mary was a Jew and it was God's plan to subvert Judaism in the only possible I mean what would you want Jesus to be? A Greek?, A Nord, Roman, Arab, Chinese? Anyways it doesn't matter because Jesus is beyond Jews

search for the origin of aryan religion (christianity, european, persian and vedic polytheism, judaism, western and eastern mysticism). don't look out for differences but for similiarities. i guess the fact that you started this thread implies that you already started to believe.

The guy in the video is saying that the NIV version is the best version? I'm not Catholic so I know nothing about it so I dunno if I even want to look into their version. I grew up with the KJV but I'm interested in looking at a new non-Catholic version

I use the and bible app, because it's thorough but there's no NIV version on there, which is surprising. Is it known by another name?

If there is a god, why does he let Jews win all the time?

I too got a bit confused towards the end as to what he thinks is the best one but if you want a non biased/non Catholic translation then get the NAB (New American Bible), its the most accurate translation in English to date I believe.

I don't know anything about the NIV (New International Bible) to be honest but I assume is less literal and more thought for thought/ paraphrasing

My bad I meant the American Standard Version and not the NAB I got the two mixed up. Also into the English Standard Version. Sorry.

You ask him. I don't know my friend.

Yoiu know what I think i'm half wrong these past two post so look into it yourself if you want Protestant approved verison as I should really get some sleep and its time for me to stop posting. Good luck OP and goodnight everybody and God bless.

Don't go to church. Read the Bible and follow only Jesus' words. HIS message is clear, concise and to the point. He gives warnings of what not to do, of what the church and church goers will turn into but much like the media socerage of trump, the truth is lost unless you get it from the source.
Whether you believe he is the son of god or not, you cannot argue with this mans words and deeds.

Thanks for all your help buddy. It really is a lot of work keeping your head wrapped around all of these different versions.

I don't feel you can just pick one. It's only the spoken word of God after all, his words shouldn't be twisted and interpreted however, they are to be quiet literal no?

I thank you for your help again. God bless.

start by looking at your beliefs.

OP, are you still here?
I would like to assist you.

Care to expand on this?

>I want to learn more about God
he dosent exist.

As your empire crumbles.

explain to me how I would go about believing in god as a rational semi intelligent person.
how that hell would that work

Don't care, I'm not here to debate you.

KEK. get fucked christ fags
your worse than any Muslim, at least they can defend their inadequacy.