How many people on Sup Forums believe in conspiracy theorys?

How many people on Sup Forums believe in conspiracy theorys?

-Fake moon landing
-911 inside job
-JFK assassination
-Tupac lives
-Illuminati
-Lizard men
-Bigfoot
-Aliens
-Flat earth

No desire to flame or argue the topics, lets see where Sup Forums stands on them.

>Sup Forums is one person

holohoax is the only true cospiracy

9/11 was an inside job with the help of the Israeli Mossad
The bankers or cia killed JFK, it was all planned
Aliens exist
Flat earth isn't real
Bigfoot isn't real
There are a number of global elites that control the money supply, and some people of the high echelon are somewhat satanic
The moon landing was real

LEL LIKE... THIS SO MUCH... LIKE GOSH IT MAKES ME SO...ANGRY...WHEN THESE CTR NERD VIRGIN JEWS THINK POL IS LIKE...ONE PERSON

>Sup Forums is one person

COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER BRETHREN BROTHER FRIEND

WELL FUCKING MEMED

9/11, JFK, and possibly aliens are what I believe to be true. Not to mention the international NWO mafia that objectively proved themselves to exist this election.

>-Fake moon landing
Possible, why haven't we gone again?
>-911 inside job
Definitely, but everyone already knows this
>-JFK assassination
It was all prerehearsed since JFK was gonna defund the Fed I think
>-Tupac lives
I wish
>-Illuminati
True
>-Lizard men
Possible, haven't read anything about them just memes
>-Bigfoot
Maybe existed at one time
>-Aliens
Improbable that we are the only intelligent species in the universe
>-Flat earth
False

Lizard Bigfoot is real

>Fake moon landing
nah
>911 inside job
90% likely
>JFK assassination
definitely, old world order want him gone
>Tupac lives
no
>Illuminati
american revolution, not around anymore
>Lizard men
no
>Bigfoot
extinct
>Aliens
they exist but no contact yet
>Flat earth
no way

None of these, except tupac is alive and I did see him selling tshirts in manhattan. A couple years later I was watching Chappelle's Show and some other negros made a joke about the very same thing, and I am 100% certain that he is truly alive.

When will they give us some fucking answers? I'm dying for the truth to be confirmed.

Goys, It's a tarp! slide this thread!
Don't give this behavioral psychologist new age department of energy esalen MK-ultra homo sadist luciferian bohemian club torturer any information.

Ill add a few to the list that some brought up

-Fake moon landing
-911 inside job
-JFK assassination
-Tupac lives
-Illuminati
-Lizard men
-Bigfoot
-Aliens (not in the sense of aliens probably exist somewhere in the universe were talking full blown ufo area 51 abductions)
-Flat earth
-Chemtrails
-Holohoax
-Food GMO
-Antivaxx

>moon landing
Not fake
>9/11
Doubtful Bush knew about it, but the actual attackers aren't the ones we blamed
>Kennedy
CIA or some shit, haven't looked into it much
>Holocaust
Fake
>The rest
Fuck no

Also Roosevelt deliberately allowed for Pearl Harbor to be attacked in order to get us into WW2. That's the extent of my """conspiracy""" beliefs

After seeing that Chilean UFO, I'm rethinking the chemtrails and weather manipulation.

J/k,
you forgot to mention the Agarthans, who live underground with the Nazi's. The real fucking Great Whites.

Forgot illuminati, I 100% believe that shit

Oh I believe there is alien life, but not that they visit earth for the butt sex, cow tongues or any other nonsense. It's a really big universe even if your a highly advanced interstellar capable bunch.

Kennedy for sure is legit, we'll never know the full story, but it's not the official story

The rest is babby tier shit

Moon Landing: Real. I can see the reason we might fake it, but it also seems very feasible to me, just a matter of math and horsepower.

9/11: Inside Job. Military-Industrial Complex orchestrated it to propel the USA into a highly-profitable decade-plus of warfare in the Middle East.

JFK Assassination: Again, the Military-Industrial Complex. JFK wouldn't play ball on Vietnam, he wanted to pull out, as evidenced by NSAM 273. America's Military-Industrial Complex is the highest-profit industry in the history of the planet. It cannot profit from peace, only war.

Tupac lives: Who's Tupac?

Illuminati: There was definitely an organization called the Illuminati. I doubt there still is.

Lizard men: I don't get that one.

Bigfoot: Doubt it. Maybe someone saw a very man-like bear at some point.

Aliens: Seems likely there are some, somewhere, very unlikely they know about us, have visited us, or give half a shit about us.

Flat earth: Balderdash.

moon landing was real
zimmerman telegraph was faked by the (((anglo)))
christianity was created and spread by the jews intentionally in order to pacify europe
none of the camps "liberated" by the soviets were death camps, but the jewish communist government lied to the entire international community

*zimmerman telegram

if you dont know that 911 was an inside job you CANNOT be redpilled

he literally lists illuminati you idiot

gaaah no im the idiot didnthave the full thread open

Fake moon landing
Eh I believe we went there, I don't think what they showed us was actual footage, Kubrick was a genius
-911 inside job
Absofuckinglutely
-JFK assassination
Yes, the day (((they))) took over the world
-Tupac lives
No
-Illuminati
Shadow government yes
-Lizard men
No, though hearing rumsfeld refuse to answer this is hilarious
-Bigfoot
No
-Aliens
100% yes, just on the size of the visible universe. Are they here is the real question
-Flat earth
No, can easily be disproved many ways

>Fake moon landing
Too much evidence against it. Best case scenario for the theory is that the real footage was lost and what we saw on TV was faked.
>9/11 inside job
Naw, it wasn't an inside job. Israel isn't part of the US.
>JFK
No.
>Tupac lives.
No.
>Illuminati
Possible, but they probably don't call themselves that or even think that they control the world.
>Lizard Men
I think it's possible that reptilian humanoids exist, but if they do, they probably have slightly above the same IQ as a trained gator. All the shape-shifting/David Icke crap is a recent invention anyway.
>Bigfoot
Probably sightings of ordinary apes (that have now been wiped out) or (I'm not even joking) escaped niggers. Keep in mind that gorillas were considered a legendary monster up until relatively recently.
>Aliens
Yes, but they've probably never visited Earth and more than likely never will.
>Flat Earth
People didn't even really believe that back in medieval times. The ones who do it today are either retarded or being contrarians for fun.

911 and jfk
only ones i think are logical

You are painting with a wide brush

Do I believe in conspiracies? Yes. Power wants to maintain power. Greed begets greed. Why is it hard to believe they would want to maintain their control and status quo, or alternatively cause change to their benefit.

All of these? Go fuck yourself

>-Lizard men
>No, though hearing rumsfeld refuse to answer this is hilarious

what are you talking about ? is it recent ?

link link link link link , its 4.23 am heere

I don't believe aliens exist, I know aliens exist.

The only one you listed that seems possible is JFK. Not only has the House Select Committee on Assassinations disputed the Warren Commission (finding that there must have been a second shooter, although, the two bullets that hit JFK were shot by Oswald), plus the Warren Commission was biased as all hell because it contained a number of people JFK fired/pissed off including the the Dulles brothers (the architects of many of the spooky things the US/CIA did in the 50s-70s).

9/11 wasn't an inside job, but it is possible that the administration knew it would happen and didn't intervene. If that isn't the case, then I'm nearly 100% sure that flight 93 (which crashed in the middle of nowhere, PA) was shot down by the government.

With you until Bigfoot. Bigfoot is obviously real.

How many believe in learning how to spelling and proper grammar?

>unsure
>yes, or had knowledge
>inside job
>lol no, niggers kill each other all the time
>Yes, or an organisation of a differe Name
>No
>possible pre human or great ape, but don't believe it
>infinite space = infinite possibilities, so yes
>lol no

>theorys

Are you a fucking retard?

>-Fake moon landing
No.

>-911 inside job
Everyone important seems to have known.

>-JFK assassination
Fucked with the wrong people.

>-Tupac lives
No, bro's dead.

>-Illuminati
Someone is in charge.

>-Lizard men
Real. No idea what they are.

>-Bigfoot
Gigantopithecus, maybe?

>-Aliens
We are a zoo.

>-Flat earth
Idiocy.

>Fake moon landing
Landing was real.
>911 inside job
Globalists taunted the muslims to do it so they could invade middle east countries and monopolize oil.
>JFK assassination
He was going to end FED, so they killed him.
>Tupac lives
Who cares.
>Illuminati
True.
>Lizard men
Maybe?
>Bigfoot
False.
>Aliens
They exist, we simply aren't interesting enough. Or travelling faster than the speed of light is impossible.
>Flat earth
False as fuck.

that's all because russian hackers

no
yes
yes
no
not "illuminati" in name but I believe in the idea of secret orgs running things
no
no
yes, but they haven't visited earth yet
fuck no

>-Fake moon landing
no
>-911 inside job
the US set themselves up for it but didn't plan the actual attacks
>-JFK assassination
no second shooter or curved bullter or retarded shit like that, but the powers that be probably arranged for him to be killed
>-Tupac lives
who the fuck cares
>-Illuminati
not as such, definitely powerful people exist and talk with each other though
>-Lizard men
no
>-Bigfoot
no
>-Aliens
maybe
>-Flat earth
no

>Fake moon landing
moon landing was real, but they aren't telling the public everything they saw

>911 inside job
sort of

>JFK assassination
CIA + mob + other groups wanted him dead for wandering too far off the reservation

>Tupac lives
no

>Illuminati
yes but there's more than one group

>Lizard men
Reptilians from Alpha Draconis maybe

>Bigfoot
yes

>Aliens
yes and there has been a massive coverup, some have been here for hundreds of thousands of years

>Flat earth
obv no

The moon landing was real, but cameras don't work on the moon so they faked the photos

Fuck off kike

>-Fake moon landing
No we have been there
>-911 inside job
Thats right, i mean look at WTC7
>-JFK assassination
Yeah happened, JFK wanted to fuck the shit out of Federal Reserve Bank so they Killed him
>-Tupac lives
No and its Vetter this way so he can't make shitty Justin Bieber features like Snoop.D
>-Illuminati
not as such, definitely powerful people exist and talk with each other though
>-Lizard men
no WTF?
>-Bigfoot
no
>-Aliens
Mathematik says Yes, but i dont Know
>-Flat earth
no WTF i tought wie would be over this Point.

-Fake moon landing
Maybe, not enough info
-911 inside job
Definitely
-JFK assassination
Definitely
-Tupac lives
No
-Illuminati
They exist by a different name
-Lizard men
No
-Bigfoot
Maybe, not enough info
-Aliens
Definitely, I don't think they've visited Earth though
-Flat earth
Maybe, not enough info

its always a fucking leaf! man, you guys are annoying as shit!

Do people here still believe the ball earth meme?

I agree also with the exception of Bigfoot.
Possibly does or did exist.

>Fake moon landing
No
>-911 inside job
no, knowledge something might happen is not an inside job
>-JFK assassination
Possiblity but who knows
>-Tupac lives
No
>-Illuminati
Nothing that formal
>-Lizard men
No kys
>-Bigfoot
No
>-Aliens
Aliens exist most likley but i don't think there has been any interaction with earth. Possible though.
>-Flat earth
No

They Lizard Men are 4th density aliens who want to eat you and impregnante to women to hybridise humans and make this world into a reptilian world.

those all sound stupid i would agree, but nobody can deny flat earth truth.

>shart

The San Bernardino shooting was the biggest lie I've ever seen on televison. None of it happened as reported.

The Bogpill is the final pill.

>conspiracy theorists?
>it's conspiracy realist

>-Fake moon landing
I believe the moon landing never happened
>-911 inside job
Of course
>-JFK assassination|
Somethin' funky going on there for sure
>-Tupac lives
Honestly could not care less about some nig nog
>-Illuminati
Probably, if not something very similar/along the same lines
>-Lizard men
Not sure, but anything is possible
>-Bigfoot
As above
>-Aliens
As above
>-Flat earth
Almost, I just don't get why (((they))) are pushing the "Globe" narrative, that's my missing peice. That and I've traveled significantly and can't wrap my head around it all being not what I thought it was.

9/11 - No planes, towers were nuked from underground/thermite and maybe more

America didn't go to the moon, they went half way and faked the rest, possibly using Stanley Kubrik.

7/7 was fake, it was another 'drill' and they stitched the Muslims up. Mendez planted the charges and the Mulsims were shot a few hours later out side canary wharf.

NASA is semi fake.

Illuminati/NWO/kabal/whater is 100% real
(you can take that off the conspiracy list now, its fucking obvious ((its called globalism))

Flat earth is interesting but not the whole story.
probably not true

JFK can be taken off the list
he was murdered by Jonson and the oil men/cia etc.

maybe this world is one big blood ritual

9/11 and JFK were absolutely not what they're made out to be.
Tupac could be alive. Would be fucking hilarious.
Aliens exist by virtue of probability. In a near-infinite universe, it's retarded to think we're the only planet of trillions that ever developed life.

oh and obviously Sandy Hook even though I know some one in this threads Uncle Wife's son is from Newtown and died that day.
Probably other school shooters too.
MK ULTRA etc

Northwestfag here. Bigfoots are like deer here. Dont believe the media jew

>-Fake moon landing

Maybe.

>-911 inside job

Dancing Israelis.

>-JFK assassination

Jews.

>-Tupac lives

Who cares.

>-Illuminati

No, masons are pretend jews though.

>-Lizard men

No.

>-Bigfoot

No.

>-Aliens

No.

>-Flat earth

No.

>believe
>theories
Get your ass out of your head. I mean head out of your ass.

Eh, there are definitely yeti, why not Bigfoot?

Our entire defense industry, especially aerospace industry, is a facade. I don't think the F35 had all the problems it had. I don't think we ever truly planned to have 100 B2 bombers. These projects are needed to keep technology progressing. These projects are money siphons for other projects. And, yes, I believe UFO sightings are often military projects. If the US did make a propulsion breakthrough that could completely change warfare, what is the responsible thing to do? Hide it, continue developing it, but keep it black until other countries independently develop it. I don't think all UFO sightings are military projects though. There seems to be too many of them, many with multiple witnesses, many of those witnesses are otherwise normal and not crazy, etc. for it to all be coincidence, mistakes, or lies. UFOs are real. Both US military made ones and others. Who knows about the others.

are you retarded? asking for a friend..

Post retarded thread get retarded replies.

Flat Earth is not a conspiracy theory. (((Sphere Earth))) is. The Spheretards are trying to push people away from the Truth of God in the Bible.

confirmed

Conspiracies are only such until the facts come out.
The crypto zoology shit and ayys are faked. We probably did go to the moon but we also had incentive to fake it. Doesn't matter at this point and other countries would have called us on it by now. We actually left a mirror on the moon that they fire lasers at to check the distance.

Cointelpro
Gulf of Tonkin
Iraq WMDS
CIA torture programs
Prism with the NSA

The government has been busted for straight up lying about a lot of shit. Let's not pretend they're always trustworthy.

>moon landing fake
No.
>911 inside job
Yes and no. It's complicated.
>JFK assassination
There was something, but I don't believe a lick about any of the current theories.
>Tupac lives
No.
>Illuminati
Yes. It isn't anything like the stereotype though and there's a lot we falsely conjecture about.
>lizard men
No.
>bigfoot
No.
>aliens
Not like little green men, no. More like hebrew revelation-tier angels and entities.
>flat earth
Lol no.

Look up cloud seeding. We extended Vietnams monsoon season by like 3 months.

>fake moon landing
>implying moon even exists
>moon is just some sort of reflection of sun light