youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0&t=11m20s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a subtle pepe, Pewds?

FROG

He lives in Brighton m8

its an air gun and pewds actually has good videos

He literally owns a frog now. That is his pet. He got it around the same time he started inserting Hitler in his videos. He's been blackpilled.

Also that isn't a real gun it shoots pellets.

>Residence Brighton, England, UK

Seems pretty powerful for a pellet gun atleast

>revolver pellet gun
That's pretty cool desu

>and pewds actually has good videos
nope

Well I guess his fanbase is now old enough to post alongside me.

Guess I'll finally leave the Internet and go outside.

Thanks for the fun times Sup Forums

>Pew"My .357 Will Send Them To Somali Heaven"Diepie

It's an airgun

>He got it around the same time he started inserting Hitler in his videos. He's been blackpilled.
you guys are such cringy faggots. Sup Forums has really gone to shit

why would a man claimed to be redpilled choose to live Brighton?

That's an air pistol, I have the same model.

That gun seems aesthetic af for a revolver. /k/ lurkers, what it is?

Because he's not actually redpilled, Sup Forums is just autistic as fuck and incapable of recognizing satire.

Gun ownership is actually pretty common in Sweden, hunting and shooting for sport are popular among rural Swedes.

Oh shut the fuck up dumbass

>I'm just here to laff at useguise

Hahaha Sup Forums is autistic

if you're using cringy every sentence you're the cancer killing it

isnt self defense illegal

He was in Stockholm for christmas in the OP pic. His sister has white babies.

It's a .44 Magnum you dumbasses, look closer. You can even see the fucking bullets

Shills still out in full force
youtube.com/watch?v=QGX2mJ6IbS0&t=11m20s

>ifag actually thinks it's real
why am i not surprised

Those bullets each hold a steel bb, it's a cool AF air pistol buts it's still an air pistol. Google Dan Wesson 8inch bb revolve.

Hers a pic of my own of this gun.

>Felix "My DanWesson Will Give Those Shitskins a Blessin" Kjellberg
What's my name again Sup Forums?

Why the rusty cleaver?

KEk what you planin on doin with that butchers knife

I have that same folding knife. It's pretty shit.

Was a joke post for an edc thread on Sup Forums

Doesnt look like it swedebro, doesnt look like it at all....

how do you sneak around the mall with all of these weapons?

Sentimental value but yeah it's not amazing

>British guy tries to show off on /k/.jpg
>British nazi gets the full force of M16 sent after him for posting this online.jpg

I stuff my fat suit with them and pretend to be american

>buck
>shit
if its off brand

haha funny joke. we all know you couldn't put on a fat suit without it catching on your snaggle tooth and ripping it wide open.

Nice gun. Clean ya room you filthy slut.

It's a Dan Wesson co2 airsoft revolver

>clean gun
>dirty blades
Why so inconsistent?

Lol. I'm not a fan of pewdies vids, but I can't help like the guy in general. Seems like a good lad. Would have a few drinks with for sure.

whatever May will probably take them away so you can't stop your gf from getting enriched. British conservatives are weak. I'm saying that as someone who voted Jill.

Hows it going pewds?

It's a pellet gun, they have shells.

it ain't going to check itself.

pretty sure you have to register these in scotland now. what a cucked place

In straya you aren't even allowed to have airsoft guns

I don't know what the laws are regarding pellet guns

Would popping someone in the face with this be effective?

reported to the TV license police mate

They just had real guns not that long ago

Don't fake guns have to have orange tips by law? So the police don't sperg out when they see it. You're also not allowed to paint any type of gun to look realistic, even if it's obviously fake.

how does that even make sense? isn't australia full of deadly fauna? are you supposed to ask nicely for it to go away?

a pellet gun to the brain could kill you

I'm not sure what you mean by "effective"

You live in the US, just get a gun.

No idea, I looked into airsoft australia stuff, instead they use these little hydrogel shooting things

I don't know the law regarding pellet guns in bongland, I know airsoft you have to play a certain number of hours at official fields before you can own anything other than brightly colored guns

But once you get your permit or whatever it is you are allowed to own airsoft guns without any orange tip or anything.

I do. I'm asking for the Euros

reported you to the mi5 already

you are going to get binned along side those knifes m80

What are you a barber gone bad? Bin that knife m8

Can you buy silly colored components and barrels that make a gun look like a toy?

I imagine you could dip parts in paint but there's no way it wouldn't interfere with the action. And I know you can get funny images on grips and stickers, but I don't know about the actual levers and rods.

>bongs actually think they are gangster for having pellet guns

You aren't the first person Ive seen doing this, all of your "gangsters" do. Just topkek. I'm not even sure that it is actually better than nothing. Someone could easily run up and stab you while you pelted them with that thing.

>$100 for an airsoft gun

u wot m8

in that case yeah im sure it would be, just avoid thicker parts of the skull (the forehead)

I'm pretty sure bongs can get legitimate air rifles that will destroy you

This thing for example is a .357 caliber air rifle that will drop boar, and there are .50 caliber air rifles as well.

Disposable income is quite a thing, isn't it?

Air soft guns are considered class A weapons a you have to get a license.

Its a good thing, an abo with a gun is a dangerous thing. the rules are in place secretly to keep abos from killing white boys all the time. but then again we arent allowed knifes or pepper spray so if an abo has a knife you are kinda fucked. If you are caught with a pocket knife or utility knife you will go to jail

That's a pellet gun, and 100 dollars for an airsoft gun is cheap.

You could, but cops in the US treat all guns as real guns, toy or otherwise so i don't think it'd do you well

I guess it'd be different in the UK, but it's not as if their cops are armed for the most part so why bother hiding it

>Be old "anti social" (as bongs would put it) looking man
>Wearing all black and camo with a face mask
>weird brightly colored gun in hands

aren't those illegal in uk if they don't have an orange tip or something?

yeah, especially for us third worlders

I guess. Airsoft hobbyists are getting more popular here but for that much dosh, most people buy rifle types for around the same price.

I kinda just wanna shoot shit in a range or rats but real guns are expensive and hard to get here legally.

>pewdiepie might be browsing Sup Forums at this very moment
>he could be in this thread
>he could be reading one of your posts

I wonder how many celebrities are on Sup Forums. Nobody would ever know unless you posted proof like Taylor Swift did

>it wouldn't help legally
I'm more concerned about someone painting a real gun to look like a toy and then claiming you should have recognized it was a real gun, or had no idea it was real in court afterward depending on how the scenario played out. It just introduces a point of hesitation where someone has to do that mental math of whether they're shooting someone holding a toy or not. Don't like that.

But I do want costanza photoimposed on my stock.

No it's not considered a replica, it's a vermin gun, go hunt some squirrel with it np.

>pewdiepie could be here
>this is a great thing
What are you, 16? Why do you give a shit if there's a youtuber here? Someone's been shilling his horseshit for weeks now. Fuck off.

Are you saying that's cheap or expensive?

>Pewdiepie
>Taylor Swift
user...

Cool. So they just have to resort to medieval recreations of swords then. When they actually need to stand up to the muzz I mean.

Stop being upset.

>Weeks
That's where you're wrong kiddo

This is decades in the making

>swedish
>imports a big black gun
what did he mean by this?

It seems to be quite a nice one. Do Panamanian pigs have any concept of craftsmanship?

No idea for pellet guns in bongland

Might be like a pest removal license or something? I know you have guys with pellet guns (and actual rifles I think) that are paid to clear farms, similar to here in the US

I don't know if that's a thing you can just do in bong land or if there's paperwork involved

Airsoft isn't for killing stuff, just use a pellet gun

Well there's two scenarios here at least in the US

>Some guy is walking around with a gun, it looks absolutely real, could be an airsoft gun

Doesn't matter either way, as neither are illegal to walk around with

or

>Some guy is walking around with a clearly toy gun, could be a toy or a disguise

Again doesn't really matter, as it's not illegal to walk around with either, though there are probably laws regarding dressing up guns as toys (in fact im positive there are)

A cop isn't going to give it a second thought if they tell you to put it down and you aim it at them, I imagine its a judgement call, if it's little timmy and a toy revolver they will hopefully have the sense to realize its probably not real

If its jayquon with a suspicious looking super soaker, they'll probably assume its a gun.

This is a thing people have attempted to do

What kind of wheel gun is that?

looks like an airgun desu, but looks like an extended barrel python model with a disgusting coating.

>super soaker
Fill that bitch with sum bleach.

>All these heretics not realizing that Kek himself confirmed it was a 44

Because he is a bug chaser.

>44 Magnum
>2.7 Joules
Do the maths.

>Tfw you will never make fucking millions playing video games and gain popularity to the point to where you can openly redpill the masses and nothing can be done to stop you
I'm extremely fucking jealous

You can Join the Bro Army and begin shaping the future

He reads tweets and DMs from high ranking Sup Forums wizards

How do you think I redpilled him over the years?

I'm more so jealous about the money. I have no interest in becoming a fanboy

Real old/pol/ is 8/pol/.
4/pol/ is the operationnal base to convert newfags and kids.

Also PewDiePie is subconsciously redpilling gen Z, he is alright in my books.

Who cares about money when you have the power to control those who have the money?

>implying he isn't playing 6 dimensional internet video content creation against the entire jew world order and wrecking their shit everytime they think they've made a move:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39LE5ZoKjw

Get woke

kinda in the middle since I see a lot of people buying rifle types near the same amount.

I do like the craftsmanship of the gun but I do not have any reference how this particular airsoft gun fairs against similar guns with lower or higher prices.

But I am more an old west (SAA) revolver kind of guy

pewdy help a brother out and sponsor his racecar by donating to my paypal [email protected]
i jus wanna b the fast

I would much rather have the money