Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37E6lTFgtIE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GOffk1G6OX8
youtube.com/watch?v=e-AEpwz4UjA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwLSrNu1ppI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally where

irrelevant

if it disappeared tomorrow no one outside of central europe would care.

Isn't that the Russian flag?

You guys fought a war for independence that lasted days and was entirely successful.

Slovenia has no lasting war wounds like most of the other Baltic countries.

I have no idea what your national cuisine is like.

Slovenia is probably the most beautiful country in Europe, from dense woodlands full of bears to the mighty Triglav mountain. Parts look like Italy, parts look like Switzerland, parts look like a deep dark spooky forest, all in a small country.

Your Air Force operates like half a dozen propeller planes that were made to carry weapons.

Your Navy has exactly 2 boats.

Slovenia signed an order for the Patria AMV (Finland) but due to some shenanigans I have no idea how that contract will play out. You guys likely got shafted on that.

You have a tiny bit of coastline but it looks really nice.

Ljubljana looks lovely. I like that there's a river that runs through the town.

Tomos are regarded as the best mopeds in the world. Shame you don't sell to the USA anymore.

The women are beautiful.

I haven't read much about your crime rates but Slovenia seems very first world.

*like most other balkan area countries, is what I meant

who

Ohio's rightful clay.

Met a lady from there.
Sounds like a beautiful place.
They make wonderful wine too.
I'd like to go there and see what its like for a few days.

>I like that there's a river that runs through the town.

you will find that most cities that aren't shit have rivers running through them or are on a coast

My main thought about Eastern Europe is where you have the hottest women

as of late, also not being Islam-infected has upped your relative standing.

Austria but much cheaper. Also Ljubljana is amazing.

It's great by Balkan standards, but a shithole compared to it's northern and western neighbors

I've heard of you. That's a start you are good in my book.

South of Austria, hogging our desired sea access.

>be me
>be at negombo, a touristic place over here
>just drinking a pint all by myself looking at the sunset
>a bunch people sit next to my table
>looks russian and and they sound russian
>after awhile a guy from the table comes near me and asks me if i could speak english
>tell him yes
>tells me that they are slovenian and here on vacation
>he wants to know some good local liquor to try on
>i tell him to buy mendis old arrack
>i go with him to the bartender and buy the bottle myself so he won't get ripped off on tourism prices
>he invites me to their table
>2 dudes and 4 chicks
>all of them could speak good english
>4 hours passes by and we have finished four bottles of mendis old arrack
>this one tall chick in particular seems to like me
>having so much fun, talking about politics,our country, their country etc etc
>all six of them are drunk as fuck at the end
>I'm not because i'm alcoholic and been drinking arrack since i was 15
>offer them a ride to their hotel and they gladly accept
>its like 10kms away and i drop them off
>tall chick invites me to her room
>had the most nastiest wild sex in my life
>next day we have breakfast and i leave
>the chick is still in contact with me
>says shes coming to sri lanka again in april
>cantfuckingwait.gif

TL;DR Slovenians are bro tier

>Things Sri Lankans dream about: The post
first off, why would Slovenias come to Sri Lanka, second off, if by some off chance they did, you expect us to believe they'd be attracted to poor man's pajeet, let alone fuck your 3 inch hard self?

>wants toledo
ok bud

I was about to say a bunch of really nice things about you, but then realized I was thinking of Slovakia. sry.

It kind of is. Unfortunately most slavic ones are related to it:
youtube.com/watch?v=37E6lTFgtIE

Went there twice (around 2010). It's literally the better germany.

Hi OP. Been to Ljubljana 2 weeks ago. I think Ljubljana is a great place but the bad thing was I only had weekend to spend there. But I would like to go there again sometime.

When do you think is the best time to go to Slovenia? And where? I'm considering to go to Maribor but I'm not sure.

I don't have any particular objective, I just want to see something interesting there and learn more about the lifestyle and food. (Your honey brandy is fucking awesome, and you mix it with tea is so genius! loved it)

And also, how do you use that pumpkin seed oil?

>And also, how do you use that pumpkin seed oil?
put it in a salad?

I thought it was for cooking, you know like pan fried or something.

Do you have any tips before going to Slovenia? The best season to visit and where? Was planning to visit Perdjama castle, but because it seem too far, we decided not to go.

Also, it was really peaceful there and most of Slovenians able to speak very good english.

Long time can of Laibach (the band) and polenar tactical YouTube channel. Met a few Slovenes while on vacation last year, cool people. From a European perspective y'all are pretty uncucked with decent firearm laws and conservative politically incorrect views. Don't let the EU fuck you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GOffk1G6OX8

some use it for cooking, too, for example with mashed eggs. personally, i use it in a salad, along with lemon and salt

nothing is really too far, everything is max 1,5 hours away from the center (ljubljana). all seasons have its own magic, i personally would go over the summer

yes and yes

Rightful Austrian clay as far as I'm concerned

also, i would consider koper and piran a must see

Not a country. Should not exist.

As I expected, I think summer would be the best season of all. I'm thinking to go there again maybe in the future.

And thanks so much for the suggestion!

By the way, been thinking to buy online some good quality honey brandy online that mixes well with tea. Preferably has peer flavor or blackurrant, but I'm open for good experience of good honey brandy.

Any links or maybe brand I can order online, SloBro?

they are good guys

So it is NOT country but it shouldnt exist?

You are contradicting yourself here Ahmed

the colder parts of the country drink that stuff, we're more into wine, so i couldn't tell

Didn't try the wine, what makes it special?

it's great with fish, and mulled wine is great in the winter, also most of it is local

>Didn't try the wine,

TRIGGERED

It is one of the oldest alcoholic drinks right next to beer. What makes it special is the good taste and decent amount of alcohol.

Wine goes well with food

The best season to visit would be summer.

You should visit a place where you know someone so he can show you around.

I could show you around Ljubljana but the place is quite "multicultural"

DELET THIS

He probably fucked some hippy whore. A day will come when we will pluck the weeds and plant the seeds

>Met a lady from there.
>USA

Hello Mr.Trump

they have a forest filled with rape giants

This one never gets old :D

>filled with rape giants

Is that a meme? I am 191 cm tall.

Slovenia is lovely. I'm learning the language and paying insane amount of taxes here. Quality of life is nice, income (for ppl working here) leaves much to be desired, but people get along somehow.

There are no easy gibs for niggers (I haven't had to find out if there are tho) and the taxes are simply the highest immigration wall you can build lol

T. Latino

Slovenia?...

Hm.
RIGHTFUL SERB CLAY

>T. Latino

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT YOU SHITSKIN BITCH

Without Italian money it will be a african country

LOL why so butt hurt Janez? Don't you understand I'm indirectly paying for your education :(

>Italian
>Money
Hmmmmm

How ironic. You are about to become an African country

>negobombo
>old arrack
>Barrack Oboma Old Negro

what did he mean by this?

Be cocky all you want. When society falls we will hang you off the lamp post

I have to go trough Hungary on my way to Swiss, because of vinjete, fuck Slovenia

>Slav nation with red white & blue tricolour

Literally who?

Iam a student here and its comfy as fuck. No fucking northwestern bullshit or immigration and brown faces that I have to put up with every single day.

>not having 15 eur

Nope. Russia has our flag

Well that sucks but back in the day you have to pay a toll for driving on the highway.

Why do you go to Swiss? For work?

Cousins, friends, cheap stolen vehicles stolen by sqhips

>not being Islam-infected
top kek. Our capital cucks are building a mosque too

>sqhips

>Trading with tasqip shanones

Dont even talk to those gypos.

K.

They may be thieves and criminals, but their word is their bond

I doubt you can buy quality Slovene honey brandy online as they're mostly craft products produced by small beekeepers (there is one large bee-product related company in Slovenia but it's infamous for importing Chilean and Mexican product). Your best bet is to go to a tourist office and ask, or simply go to any small village and ask in the local inn or a restaurant

Besides the capital, I recommend visiting Novo Mesto, Ptuj (given that you don't speak Slovene their disgusting accent won't bother you and the town is nice), Celje, Tolmin, Kobarid and castles Bogenšperk and Otočec

Wow that's way more knowledge of such a irrelevant country I could ever have
expected from a westener.

Best time is spring and summer imo.

At least they have sniffing marxist man to be known for someone.

Slovakia on the other hand is total darkness to me.

Why is Kekec so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=e-AEpwz4UjA

>Slovenia signed an order for the Patria AMV (Finland) but due to some shenanigans I have no idea how that contract will play out. You guys likely got shafted on that.

Shenanigans are people being bribed to put that deal through despite a better offer being available and the people involved were a bunch of politicians including the then-prime minister

And then he went to jail for half a year and wrote a really shitty fantasy book in the meantime

>Ljubljana
>Multicultural

dude you've never been in a real multicultural place have you? I am from Holland deciding to study here this year has been a true cleansing of the soul. The only foreigners you see here are tourists.

pretty nice country, you don't want to piss of their shitposters

kek'd

calm down tarik, afraid of some competition?

Any decent small time beekeeper has honey mixed with hard alcohol. Any additional ingredients are added by preference. You'll have to ask around if anyone knows any beekeeper tho, not many have websites for this.

t. beekeeper

Slovenia is great!
I invite all tourists to visit our capital Bratislava!
It's beautiful, trust me.

You know how I know you're bullshitting?
We don't get drunk after 4 bottles of anything

Nice try kekec I know all about your Slovenian rape forests

Sure you do

Slavland of Alpine Slavs in denial and Gorenje Technology.

I know you keep Slovenian giants in your forests to rape people and keep midgets in wood cages

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwLSrNu1ppI

This is all you need to see to understand slovena

Oh shit.

>he asked about the rape forests
>he actually believed the fake truth we tell to foreigners
Sorry amerikanc, you can't get a piece of our forests

Bosnian population in 2002 - 25.776
Bosnian population in 2015 - 32 009

We are taking over!

>What's Sup Forums's opinion of Slovenia as a Slovenian
who? tbqh

No

One slovenian guy stalked me, now the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about Slovenia are stalkers and creeps.

That is correct.

To the rape forests with you

>tfw still no highway to sentilj

>rich slavs

Fuck you

Calm down satan

Also can i visit slovenia as tourist and talk serbocroatian? Wanted to ski there for some time

what did i miss

hell no, you will get beaten with clubs the moment you think you'll get away with talking in serbocroatian

Serbocroatian is required for some parts of Slovenia.
(typically not for ski resorts, though)

My dog has a Slovenian passport. no it's Slovakian I don't know the difference between these two. I mean you are both former Hungarian provinces

Eastern Block states painfully remind me of how we piss away our culture and way of life to accomodate violent third worlders and that out children may have to flee to some dirt poor second world shithole in order to not be killed for being white, like in the US.
Really sickening but not your fault.

Best country from that shithole called Yugoslavia.

Also, your mountains are awesome and your highways are very good, you guys know how to take care of your country and economy.