Have you lost friends because of your unconventional political views ?

Have you lost friends because of your unconventional political views ?

A guy I used to talk to only when we would bump into each other but still considered my friend unfriended on Facebook when he found out my position on Trump, Syria, etc. and I found out at the same time he was a libcuck so nothing of value was lost

(((Le tolerant left meme.)))

Yes, but they were never really my/your friends to begin with.

Sure, plenty. They've bought into a cult, and i'm the "other" that they're not allowed to talk to.

Not all that sad, to be honest, though I do have some good friends who will likely go that way soon.

My friends are all lefties and I don't talk about politics with them.

Nope. I don't talk about politics IRL. If people ask, I have very simple commie views. "People shouldn't have to work anymore.", "Immigration doesn't matter, we're all the same.", "Of course feminism is common sense.", "It WOULD work out if THEY would MAKE IT work out.". I used to think like this. Not anymore. But I'm disinterested in arguing. Some men can tell I'm bullshitting. Women agree with me kek. I'm a fucking coward.

It's hilarious how many """progressive""" and """secular"""" leftists are ardent supporters of the radical Islamists trying to overthrow the secular Syrian government.

>position on Syria

The democrat-Obama-McCain-Clinton position of overthrowing Assad while supporting the rebels and also fighting ISIS?

Honestly that's the most retarded plan ever and democrats only think it's good to be contrarian.

That....is pretty cowardly. I have a lot more fun.

"user, aren't you a feminist?
"hell, no. Feminism is supremacy, and I won't have any part of it."
"It's just equal rights!"
"we already have egalitarianism, why don't you talk about that?"
*sullen silence, followed by social media locks*

I don't have time in my life for cucks.

I had this cute friend from USA on goybook. One day we talked about politics and I suggested that she give Trump a fair chance and listen to some of his speeches. She immediately replied "EEW NO. I'm voting for Bernie Sanders" I asked her why and she said "so USA can be more like Finland" ..?!

I should have saw the signs a few years ago when she shaved half her head and dyed it red.

I don't talk to her anymore tbqhwy

If your friends "unfriend" you, because of different political views, you guys weren't true friends imho.

It's like preferring a different football team to another football team. Both teams have pros and cons, but both represent the fun of the game.

my best friend of 20 years stopped talking to me because of my trump support

kinda sucks, but what can you do

No, I don't sperg out about politics in real life.

I do however pose as a liberal in several settings and try to activate some almonds with mixed success.

Heh I would have hoped people wouldn't be such bitches about feminism in Japan.

Anyway, if I can't get along with my coworkers it could fuck up my performance and I could get fired.

My friends all know better than to talk politics with me. I am the supreme alpha thinker of my social circle. It's not that everyone agrees with me, it's that they know that arguing with me almost always ends with the other person shutting the fuck up, and how stupid they end up looking depends on how stupid I want to make them look. Usually I have mercy but they have seen me destroy egos.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

take my boipussy senpai

I mean my friends in the UK. Japan doesn't care. No time for feminism, and a lot of western rules don't apply here. Men and women are worked to death equally.

>coworkers

Well, that's different from friends. Though, I have a big mouth and hail trump at my workplace anyway. Then again, it's not a job I can get fired from easily.

>I do however pose as a liberal
you avoid confrontation like a big wet pussy

Lost one.

But didn't care a whole lot.

Not yet. I think I'm pretty close with one of them, though. He's an Asian and probably doesn't appreciate me talking about white nationalism so favourably. He hates slimes and googles, though.

Why do you have a japanese and wales flag?

I don't even bother with cuckbook or any mainstream social media. cut those those poisonous cords long ago

>not being able to defend your views
>getting destroyed by passive-agressive leftist cuckolds, making you an even BIGGER beta cuck than them

Cuck-a-doodle doo, small-dick leaferinos.

Why, indeed, Dark Knight?

That feel when my entire group of friends including my best friend are all Sup Forums users. It's great having people to back you up in an argument. Makes me feel less lonely- more hopeful that we'll get through to someone.

Some of my friends are coworkers IT ALL INTERCONNECTS. I can hail Trump with some of them but this is all improperly compartmentalized. Damn I'm such a fake ass bitch desu.

Sounds like you have an overly-complicated life. Just let loose, and if you get shit for it, don't back down.

Either way, you'll have an easier life, and there's nothing on earth with more value than the ability to speak freely.

Only the shitskins and the dumb whores. Nothing of value was lost, they were more animal than human.

>mfw we all hold these views because we can't get laid

Yeah it probably wouldn't so bad if I did. It would just make some people harder to deal with.

I have a coworker who would probably cry if she heard me support Trump though kek. I don't want that desu, she's nice. I'm sure Sup Forums thinks I'm missing out on a great triggering opportunity.

No. Cause I don't pick superficial retard friends.

A few left leaning friends have disagreed with me and as have I with them.

My right leaning friends have been semi-red pilled on Jews because of me.

I don't base my friendships on political opinions. It's rarely brought up

>I have a coworker who would probably cry if she heard me support Trump

Maybe you could sit her down with a cup of tea and a biscuit and explain that he's not that bad?

i dont have friends

No. Ive brainwashed the people i consider friends and dont give a shit about anyone else. My friends, even the hispanic ones, are just a step away from being full blown nazis

>1post by this ID
>leaf
>"I totally lost friends because of Sup Forums blah blah blah"
Shill thread.
Saged.

Hey I get laid. Oh wait, I also don't hold these views. Never mind, checks out.

How so?
Is that the case for everyone who supported Trump?
The jobs situation is pretty bad and yeah that won't help with getting laid.

Yeah but I'm the one who cut them off. I don't mind being friends with libs as long as they aren't a dude bro 420 septum pierced faggot that smokes weed all day and goes to diy shows at night. It's just those types that I cut off.

I had one remaining friend like that. known him since freshman year of highschool and i considered him a good pal of mine. I moved to a nearby city and hadnt seen him for about a year. last week he was in town so I asked him to stop by. he brought a blunt. Like the good ol days I thought. After we smoked it I learned that he was now selling coke and he asked me to do a few line with him. I told him no, because I had work to do later and couldn't afford waste productivity from the inveitable come down. he called me a pussy, and then asked me to get drunk instead. I looked at him like what the fuck man, I just said I had work to do later. "Oh I guess you're super serious about your life now" he said in a sarcastic tone. That was correct though, i've made a concerted effort to rid my demons and live a healthy life focused on my work.

He gave me a fist bump and told me that since I dont want to do drugs, he doesnt want to chill. this is coming from a guy that I once considered one of my good friends back in the day. I was so shocked I just said don't call me ever again and he left.

Sjw's are truly scum of the earth tier

Subtly told my friend/bandmate that I'm a white nationalist, chinks are subhuman and feminism is horseshit. Now we're a bit cold to each other after being friends since middle school. He doesn't bring up politics ever because I think he knows it'll lead to my revealing the powerlevel. I don't even believe he's a liberal, more of a apathetic libertarian that hasn't shaken off the conditioning.

I am openly white nationalist and I get laid with both white and non-white women. They get over it/think it's funny.

My mother.

>goes to diy shows at night

Well, at least they're doing something productive?

Lost my best friend actually. He is now a fag and wears eyeliner and fucks really ugly SJW hambeasts all in while doing a video game major in college. Feels good! Fuck you Alex, I hope you rot

no my friends are all right wing and the lefties are starting to hate the left too

most chicks I talk to are apolitical so it doesnt affect that either

I don't have the time nor the crayons.

I lost almost all my friends over this last election because I was a Trump supporter. I'm 28 years old and the majority of my friends said they couldn't stand the idea of me anymore because this election "showed how much of a hateful racist you truly are". Some even go so far as to say "I never even knew the real you".

Doesn't really bother me because I know I'm not wrong and it's been for the best. Ever since my son was born, I've stopped with the degeneracy. I used to get drunk almost every nite with friends and go to bars. Now I rarely drink, go to college full time (getting my bachelors to be a teacher), raise my son with my wife and spend more time with my brothers. All in all, I'm glad I'm not friends with those losers anymore. Almost all of them were working minimum wage jobs and pretending to be artists.

>not hiding your power level

I usually play the innocently aloof card.

>"they're nonbianary and somebody misgendered them!!"
>me: "nonbinary? Misgendered? I don't understand"
>*SJW jumps on opportunity to educate me on gender*
>"wow that's kinda dumb"

Reactions are priceless

But I get laid!

Oh wait, I don't hold these views. Carry on.

i might lose my best friend over this. I'm trying to slowly redpill, but they really don't want to talk about real world stuff. They say it's too depressing, and I'm trying to show them that there's more hope then ever.

I lost the only girl I've ever been interested in. But she got brainwashed at university.

Absolutely none of my old friends talk to me since the campaign started in 2015. January 2016 is when I fully revealed my powerlevel on social media and in public.

Most people unfriended/stopped talking to me, a few say "hey" every once in a while, and like 2 are still friends with me.

These are like 5-10 year old friendships too. I don't give a fuck though. People usually grow apart anyways...Usually not due to politics though.

I've had very close longtime friends cut me out of their lives (often rather publicly) for disagreeing with them in what I've always thought to be pretty mild ways; being pro gun, not being with her etc. Always it's been the religiously Democrat.

And when someone reacts to the world by trying to censor it and shelter themselves from it, I don't really want them in my life.

So fuckem no huge loss.

>hiding your power level like a scared child

>"They're nonbinary and somebody misgendered them!!"
>"nonbinary doesn't exist, they just need to grow up!"
>"How could you say such a thing?"

and that's when you leave.

I'm from Los Angeles so it makes sense that I'd lose, no exaggeration like 50 friends since coming out for Trump and against immigration. Doesn't really bother me but it is a comfort that we won.

I think that says a lot about you, that you see politics as a "game" and compare it to a fucking football team, literally the most arbitrary fan-bases of all time that like the teams they like solely based on where they live and who is winning and losing.

Please tell me you live in california or washington. I dont think my heart could handle this happening in any other state

I lost 80 followers on instagram and 60 Facebook friends when I revealed my power level as Pro-Trump, pro-white, anti-immigration, pro-death penalty, ect. ect.

Literally every single real life friendship was lost, or damaged except one guy, who is also a Sup Forumsock

I unfriended a Jewess on Facebook after talking with her about immigration reform and affirmative action and she strongly defended hiring practices which discriminate against white men. Of-course she also talked about how whites have historically perpetuated horrible things in the world. Whenever I challenged her on anything she'd very quickly reply that she was too tired to really think about things really deeply right now.

Basically, she was an intellectual coward and after I thought about it a while I decided I wanted nothing to do with anyone who support racist policies against me.

I still jack off to her FB pics though, which I saved.

I live in Chicago and his experience is definitely pretty similar to mine (and the other 5 Trump voters in this city).

Yeah one of my best friends who moved away blocked me on fb and wont respond to my text/calls because I supported trump. really strange to me desu but I hope he eventually gets over it

How fucked up is it that the US is splitting in two factions that can't even be friends with each others?

How bad is it? Maybe 25% of libtards who wouldn't tolerate a Trump supporter?

Northeast Ohio. Right below Cleveland. For real, there was a dude on my Facebook that I knew who fucking live streamed himself crying after the election results. There was also a girl on my list, who was I really good friends with before she became a SJW stereotype, who posted a video of her and a bunch of fat women hitting a Trump piƱata in a basement. Mind you, these people are all in their late 20s, literal adults acting like petulant children because they didn't get what they wanted.

I've since deleted all my social media accounts and only use the internet for school, reading the news (mostly get my news from here and occasionally listen to Info Wars) and watching silly shit on YouTube.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT BE PRO DEATH PENALTY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH LIBERALS TENS OF THOUSANDS OF TAX DOLLARS OR ONE BULLET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have always been a little bit of a social outcast. Not in the "pariah" sense, but just in that I didn't mingle with people or interact much. I think that somebody who perpetually on the outside looking in is better situated to notice the way society is being manipulated and where it is heading.

I think it's fine.

Leftism is a God hating nihilistic cult of hatred and insanity at this point. I actually do not enjoy living in the same country as far-leftists. Dealing with them at work and college just fucking sucks.

Fuck dude its hard to believe there are enclaves that are that far left. I live in las vegas and its probably split 60/40 here. Maybe a little worse when you account for all the illegal spics.

I don't trust the judicial system enough to give them the power of life and death.

And I believe that prisoners can be rehabilitated in any case, and made useful. Though I don't think we are tough enough on many of them.

I would be very happy to work serial murderers to death, however as I said, I don't have enough faith in the judicial system.

I try not to talk about politics irl, but if I do then I don't hide my views, haven't lost friends because of them, but if I do in the future, then fuck them.

When I'm drunk tho, I do start political debates that go in to holohoax territory.

Too much of a chance they could have been innocent, and even if it's beyond a shadow of a doubt they did it, killing another human is always wrong.

You probably have low self-esteem. Confident people don't do this

One of the two sides wants everyone to get along though, and it's not the right.

I live in an area of 9 million people, and I have only ever met 2 other Trump supporters in my entire life here.

I meet people constantly through work and college, and all of them are far-left progressive faggots who barely know anything about politics, but are loud as fuck about it.

On November 9th, my college professor was literally bawling in front of the class room because Trump won. Then a class mate started crying saying that she though he was going to load asians into a van and send them to concentration camps.

Then they had a big group hug, centered around the one LATINX guy who had a family member who would probably get deported.

Living in Chicago is like living in a dystopian hellscape. But being here on November 9th made it one of the greatest days of my entire life.

And I thought leftists were supposed to be the tolerant ones

>Have you lost friends because of your unconventional political views ?

Nope. In fact I've gained a few since being proven right over various issues these last few months. My friends now all see me as this genius political guru type, and ask for my opinion a lot.

They have no idea where I've gained all this "political insight" lol

I live in the white-flight area west of St. Louis. There are no real liberals here.

post pics

Fellow Chicago Trump voter here also a spic. Whenever Trump comes up in a conversation and I try to explain Hillary would have been the worst of the worst and whatever happens in the long term well be ok with Trump but i always get a bunch of normie glares and the classic "user but you're Mexican don't you hate him I mean he's awful" it's like explaining to a bunch of rocks

No, but strangers think I'm a heartless misogynistic, islamophobic dick. I really couldn't care less.

No, i personally unfriended a friend because they became a christian feminist vegan and sold all their brain cells to pay off student debt.

>pic related, the kind of fail i gave up on

i dont discuss politics with my friends because I found out that we are so different when I got older.
when we were kids, things seem to be fun but they turned out to be sheeple and its quite annoying, but at the same time, it gives me a chance to accept the reality that most people are just empty barrels.

You're gonna post those pics right??

St Charles here. What's up m8

Dude their society is thousands of years old.

They've literally had MILLENNIUMS of smart old guys thinking about the death penalty, and this is the result. You should respect that.

I agree with you however. Quick trial, then dragged behind the courthouse where a rusty old .44 puts them down.

I did a year ago when I still used Facebook. Don't have time or desire to go on anymore. But my gf is a libtard, we don't talk about politics.

Oddly enough, after i got rid of this person, they baleeted all their SJW stuff except the actual feminist stuff like rapefugees

Based Chiraq spic civic brethren

Chicago has actually become dumber since I moved here in 2010. It's like people don't have a soul...And the educated people have been leaving in droves.

Chicago truly is a special kind of stupid though. You can't talk to these people. Wisconsin people are even better, because they are all low-key conspiracy theorists, so you can come at them with a bunch of Alex Jones-tier shit and they'll level with you.

Chicago puts bluepills in their tap water I swear

>Have you lost friends because of your unconventional political views?
All of them.

>But my gf is a libtard, we don't talk about politics.
that's hard man. if you ever decide to marry her or you accidentally knocked her up, she will raise your kids in a shitty way

>But my gf is a libtard

Never sleep with the enemy. You will have a long time to regret it.

Yeah my co-worker was badmouthing whites so I simply defended them and he got all pissy.

>Chicago truly is a special kind of stupid though. You can't talk to these people.
It's filled with retards and it's getting more expensive with the people its like they live in another world detached from reality

Not actual friends. People I consider friends we know each other since 10+ years. We argue sometimes on political topics but it's not a big deal.

However one of my ex's told me a few months into the relationship that she cannot be with me if I vote right. I told her I consider myself left. That I consider NatSoc left was a topic for another day.

Fucking liberal bitches man.

When they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I said a moose. True story. Outside your leaf flag,I have no idea why I'm saying this. Also drunk.

is this Black Pigeon Speaks?

My theory is that it's such a large and intense place that it kinda has it's own reality that is separate from the rest of the country.

Sorta like a soviety communist commune or something.

oh they are tolerant, just not towards intolerance.

Yeah I know, it's stupid.

Filthy fucking cuck

I can only imagine. Going to UNLV the day after the election was sweet enough. I couldnt imagine an entire metropolitan area that is further left than even my university is.