Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com.au/recipe/22777/beef-stuffed-capsicum.aspx
youtu.be/FrVdjZmlk1E
youtu.be/PbG2RuQsAO4
youtu.be/FsSd6mNDbNs
youtu.be/3Mxej2OHh-4
youtu.be/ijwnZuJiP6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe your nords can't, I just made some fire tacos for dinner. Ghost Chile is where I draw the line

Because we invented refrigeration.

Because white people don't eat meat that's so low in quality that it needs to be masked with spicy peppers.

Burning your taste buds off is not a replacement for flavor.

>Ghost Chile is where I draw the line

why do Finns eat this?

Why are you so openly ignorant?

Too busy growing and eating Carolina Reapers... the chili bred by a white boy to be the hottest...

Personally, its because I have really bad heartburn

At a certain point the peppers stop being hot and adding flavour and start being painful and removing flavour

wow, that looks nutritious,
is that organic?

I'll order a bottle plz

I eat capsicum all the time.
This is one of my favourite meals:
allrecipes.com.au/recipe/22777/beef-stuffed-capsicum.aspx

Hey! I'll have you know I had a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's today and I only cried once.

youtu.be/FrVdjZmlk1E
Best chef in the world uses Tabasco sauce.
What now cucks? I guess he can't afford fresh meat.

mfw whitey can't even eat a reaper

youtu.be/PbG2RuQsAO4

Nobody wants to eat it

Why is Finland such a terrible wasteland of alcoholism? It's kinda sad.

White here. I have eaten the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and it was awesome.

Tabasco sauce is sold in every grocery store in America. Excuse me sir, but I think you are a troll.

Honestly spicy food sucks ass and "white" people who honestly enjoy that shit are on the same level as coalburners.

>Steak tartare.

I'm paying your niggers to cook food, not serve up raw meat peasant dishes.

What the fuck is up with spics and spicy food and grease? How does one go their entire lives with explosive shits. I work with two Spanish people and they both spend at least 45 minutes a day in the bathroom shitting.

I love spicy food but damn dude eat that shit in moderation.

>Why can't white people eat this?

Speak for yourself, Brent

3/4 British, 1/4 Polish, I'm stupidly good with spicy food. I'm barely affected by stuff other people claim is too hot. Think my tastebuds may be fucked idk

>Why can't white people eat this?

more evolved.

lower species, like birds, actually lack receptors that feel the burn from capsacian.

It's still too hot for you pussy mouth.

Because they are not meant for human consumption. Nigger.

It's just vinegar.

Is that the alleged Antonio Burch?

Spiciness is not the white way. It's definitely not the Nordic way. And I'm going to explain why.

Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.

And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere; it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? It's a thirst for total agitation that these lowers races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You cn disperse it easily. But you have to smash ice.

So don't eat spicy food from a fucking salsa bowl, drink from the cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors.

I can eat hot stuff but it can make my mouth start to fall apart without a drink. Seasoning should come from all flavors, but spicy isn't that good of one to use

There's a difference between the spice in a good curry and some guy making salsa as hot as possible for kicks. Spice when properly used does add to the flavor.

Black's have the highest tolerance for spicy foods due to their higher testosterone levels.
White boys naturally the lowest hence eating anything spicier than mayonnaise is extremely painful for them.
It's a scientific fact that preference for spicy foods is tied to testosterone levels.

>He thinks Tabasco is spicy
It's just vinegar and red dye.

I do, and they're fantastic. Mad a scramble with them once and the fumes made my cat throw up.

But I can, and I do.
>tfw you outspice niggers

Peppers kill worms. That is why ppl stsrted eating them.
No worms in cold climate

its to fucking bitter i eat ghost chilies all the time and find them sweet

i think something may be wrong though

ITT white people bitches who can't handle a lil spices

youtu.be/FsSd6mNDbNs
He was saying spices are obsolete in the refrigeration era.

Underrated

s-stop:(

I love how one of you retards always shows up, ignorant to our ancestors smashing the shit out of primitives over spices all the way around the world.

My pussy mouth accepts cocks only.

Is that an offer for oral sex? I'll post my email if it is.

OOGADA BOOGADA MEESA LOVES MES SOUMMADAT BUTTER AND SALT AND DAT CHEAP HOT SAUCE FROM THE CONVENIENCE STORE MUHFUGGA DEM WHTIE BOIS DON'T KNOW NONNADATY SEASONING AND SHIT MUFUGGA MMMMMMHHHMMMMMM DEM WHITE BOIS WITH THEY CUMIN AND PAPRIKA AND ALL DAT STUPID SHIT WHAT DA FUCK DEY TALKING BOUT WHEN DEY PUT DEM TURKEYS AND CHICKESN IN WATER AND THEY SAY ITS SOME SHIT CALLED "BRINE" WHY DA FUCK WHITE PEOPLE CALL SHIT BRINE AND WHY DA FUCK THEY THINK IT SEASONINGS

Fer sure. Let's hook up.

I can, I eat them all the time. Weirdly enough my black gf can't handle anything remotely spicy.

youtu.be/3Mxej2OHh-4
1:50

Uh the hottest pepper in the world is the carolina reaper. White people literally created the hottest pepper on the planet

because our receptors aren't destroyed by eating shitty food for generations

the shittier the food, the spicier it is

lets talk about India's spicy ass food though, that shit is 100x worse than any hispanic meal

Why are there so many anti white cucks as of late?

But I can. My brother, who can't even get a tan, for sure can.
Fins have bread and milk with every meal, shouldn't be a problem to get these peppers down with those.

Ehh, something to do with having more taste buds, I remember watching a documentary that touched on this subject, but I cant be fucked.

I traveled through northern india, and we ate pretty much what the locals ate, and there was nothing that was even remotely too spicy. Sometimes the Indians would giggle when we took a bite, because they expected us to turn red or something? I guess they are used to anglos who don't spice things at all. Is southern food much spicier or is it all just a meme?

Ehh, something to do with having more taste buds. I remember watching a documentary that touched on this subject, but I cant be fucked to look it up. Basically, per square inch, white people on average have more taste buds, where as other races such as africans and asians, have a lower number of taste buds per square inch.

traditional Indian foods had a lot of spice to prevent it from spoiling, but they dialed back since the invention of the fridge and cost of spices gone up.

It's a psyop

Because we put them in bongs and smoke them. What's more, that's is what we call fun. Are you sure you want a race war us, darkie?

Why can't niggers function in this?

>meme peppers

Quite the hot take.

I do. I love chili peppers. I am currently growing Chocolate Bhutlah and two HP56's.

>tfw like spicy foods a lot
>tfw ive eaten a reaper
dont do this btw

Ummm... watch the video again. They ate them in the second last round.

I am white and cook almost everything with fresh peppers or dried pepper spice for an extra kick

Stop being racist OP

There are peppers much hotter than Carolina's now. My HP56's will be around 3.7mil Scovilles.

hey sc bro i used to date a girl on james island bretty good place to live but riddled with kikes

I drink Dave's ghost pepper sauce straight out of the bottle with my breakfast every morning.

>America was discovered by Europeans by an expedition funded by the Spanish monarchy to find an alternative route to the Indies, AKA the spice islands
>there would be no Canada if white people didn't care about spices

fucking Sup Forums, everyone on this board is historically illiterate.

Sullivan's and Kiawah are better for picking non-kikes girls. I love living down here, avoid Charleston proper, for all manners.

I pepper spray myself when I'm eating a steak.

Get on my level normies

>barbarian's symbolic self conception is something that easily melts and shatters
a bloo bloo. you will never be a true roman, cuck.

I guess that makes sense. It would explain why the spicier traditional versions haven been preserved outside of India. Thanks.

That's a really long, drawn out way, of showing yourself to be a pussy.

Hot peppers are fucking awesome. They wake me up better than coffee, and there's no caffeine crash. They help stimulate circulation, aid digestive health, possibly prevent cancer in the digestive system, since capsaicin by nature opposes mold.

Lastly, they also kill the cravings for things like sugary foods and drinks, as well as alcohol.

>No refrigeration
>No sanitation
>The water they use for cooking

It HAS to be spicy

truth right here
the degenerates who chase after spicy food are the worse of white "people"
and everyone itt who thinks they're so cool and non spicy eaters don't "get it", well, i went through a time in my life when I spiced my ramen with ghost pepper every day, and yes, the adrenaline rush is fun, but that chasing of the high itself is the peak of degeneracy

Its either JIDF or leftists. They think if they can break the soul of white people here then they'll win everywhere.

>they dont understand what self-pride, self-actualization, and self-awareness really mean tho

Can confirm - grew hundreds and hundreds of tabascos, habaneros, and scotch bonnets this summer/autumn and let 99% of them decompose back into the ground because I couldn't handle the heat - am white guy.

>Eating things that burn your mouth.

Non-Whites, everyone.

You never met a calabrese, did you?

Proof?

Spanish =/= Hispanic

Spanish people have a pretty shitty time handling peppers, but for most hispanics peppers are no biggie.

youtu.be/ijwnZuJiP6g

White people are the only race that eat hotter and hotter peppers for fun, funding a horticultural arms race between pepper suppliers seeking to produce the hottest peppers.

I grow superhots as a hobby, ama.