Objectivity of Racism

Redpill me why racism is right or wrong. Please no moral answers, or any kind of subjective answers, I want answers based on sources and possibly even science behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NoWIZv96KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What even does this mean. I really don't understand the meaning of this meme.

>redpill me on whether racism is moral
>please no moral answers

>thecurseislifted.jpg

>humans have different physical and mental capabilities/vulnerabilities due to genetics
>races are genetically different
>whites have higher average IQ and lower probability of crime per person than blacks
>this is due in part to genetic factors
Oopsie I was just racist.

I like that the 'normal inside' is a white (NON-ASSUMED GENDER) with blue-grey eyes.

>whites have higher average IQ and lower probability of crime per person than blacks
Should also be noted that this is true even when adjusted for poverty.

What a retarded question, it's like asking "is biology right or wrong?"

What about Asians who have higher IQ's and even lower crime rates?

remember that anyone that uses the word 'racism' is either a kike, or has allowed their mind to be infested by kikery

the jew wants you to choose between radical extremes, because this maintains the conflict that they profit from

don't use their language, their words, or their reasonings

Morality plays no part it in it. "Racism" is a reaction to behaviors from interacting with those of a different race. It's most likely a feature not a bug due to evolution. A simple explanation would be compare humans to various breeds of dogs, we all know not all breeds of dogs are equal in strength, intelligence and so on. Humans are not exempt from the observable laws that govern biology, genetics and medicine.

They also lack creativity and empathy. There's a reason we have China's slave labour make technology designed in the west.

Here, have some hard data from recorded crime statistics in the USA. Keep in mind that it means 0.00%, so less than 7 reports, not actually 0.

Also keep in mind there is less than 1 black for every 5 whites in the USA.

>Empathy
Weren't European colonists enslaving Natives and Africans for profit?

Nope. Africans enslaved their own people and sold them to mediterraneans. Portugal by far bought the most slaves during the slave trade.
Slavery was illegal in Britain hundreds of years before slavery even began, and Britain was the world leader that enforced anti-slavery laws, with Portugal unsurprisingly being the last country to comply

you mean east asians

You know how when you know to your hand away from fire after getting burned or how you stay away from bees after getting stung?

Racism is the same thing. It's a learned survival instinct. You keep experiencing negative interactions with a certain group of people who have a certain skin color, act and dress a certain way, you eventually learn to instinctively avoid them. And in some cases, violently rebuke them when they get too close. A certain type of people tend to steal from you? You learn to watch em more closely when they enter your store (or just simply keep them out). A certain type of people commit more rapes and murders? You make sure you live far away from them. A certain kind of people will violently resist arrest? You approach them with guns drawn, bullet in the chamber and safeties off.

Do deny this instinct is to go against 50,000 years of evolution and the cumulative experience of human existence.

Also don't forget about Japanese ingenuity that led to more fuel effecient cars. There's an abundance of Asian designed electronics that are far more effecient than American or even European made.

Why would you want Asians forced in a society with more criminal whites? Seems kinda cruel

>improving the inventions of white people is ingenuity

Origins of this word is all you need to know. Remove it from your brain.

What the fuck happened to this man?

>more criminal whites

a

Survival is the only morality. Humans are pack animals who rely on the family and tribe. Social cohesion of the pack means better survival. Survival is moral.

This is how everyone except white people think. When polled asians, hispanics, and negroes are far more racist than whites.

>100s of years
Slavery in Brittain was abolished in 1833. Just about 30 years before slavery in the US ended. Admittedly, Africans did participate in the slavery of their own people. But this doesnt't void the fact that Whites willingly kept slaves and proffited off their labor

b

c

Sure, race is an objective, biological reality.

Its still no excuse to be an asshole to someone over.

Who did not?

>shitty asian country webms
Mind you China is Communist and Soviet Russia was as much as a shit hole China is

Negativity is inherently subjective so it's impossible to objectively justify racism--the thought that one race is 'better' than another.

Europeans also abolished slavery, and Europeans also gave the Indians reservations and specific law exemptions with gambling to help make them rich

Slavery's still practiced in Africa, Qatar, Uzbekistan, you name it. And I bet the Chinese would just as soon kill the Tibetans as break bread with them. And what about the Chinese exploiting Africans, or exploiting South East Asians?

The difference between the West and the rest of the world is that they mostly still do it, while the West has actually felt guilty about it and tried to codify human rights

You are incorrect fampai

youtu.be/_NoWIZv96KU

Pic related. We've evolved differently. Or brains are different just like our bodies.

Underrated

Race is genetic, liberals like to pretend it's just skin colour.

Abos are the product of being 40,000 years cut off from the rest of the world and evolved separately

Now think of Blacks.

East-Asians aren't as creative as whites or even blacks. Does this make them objectively worse? No, it makes them objectively and measurably different from whites.

>Sargon
? Thats not a source, man

So does ingenuity outweight intelligence and low crime? I have to disagree

Welcome to Yulin,China.
The shittiest place in China.
This is the equivalent of Chicago

Based Sargon. A man of facts and talent.

To be fair,its probably the poor blacks robbing the rich blacks.But I get what you mean.

Subjectively you disagree.
There is no objective case for superior or inferior traits or races.
Don't shoot the messenger.

the differences in crime between whites and asians are not as drastic as pic related

Check the description dumbass. He cites every piece of evidence he covers. And if you're so willing. Not to believe him, you can spend some time looking for your own evidence to disprove him.

There are many other sources to prove this,but the nobel prize is retarded.It was created by Jews for Jews

>Slavery was illegal in Britain hundreds of years before slavery even began
kekked

>Wrong pic
Also, when I stated Asians had lower crime rates, I was saying that relative to the difference between Blacks and White, not Asians and Whites

>Redpill me why racism is right or wrong. Please no moral answers

The hell.

I want to segregate myself from niggers. I will give up every luxury and live like a peasant. Anything is better than these chimps. The gods have forsaken me.

By law, in Brittain slavery wasn't recognized by the gov't until 1833. That is fact.

I probably should've used moral grades or something. Either way, our definition of good and bad here on Sup Forums is subjective and arbitrary.

>even blacks
this surprises me, but I do agree with the conclusion that breeding for conformity stifles creativity

the chinks and other asians are renowned for having to save face, to the extent that you can't tell the boss that he is wrong, or that the company will go insolvent if he continues a policy

Iq range

2/4

3/4

>IQ range
Number comes from average IQ. Not IQ range

4/4

Even more suprising, the Japanese are less creative than the Chinese according to Richard Lynn.

>normality is whiteness
topkek

this is a shoop right?

Impossible. We're not all white on the inside. Niggers have niggers inside them. What a bunch of bullshit.

>Richard Lynn
He's renowned for being racially controversial. Perhaps a more reliable source?

Nope.

Slavery in the British Isles:

British merchants were among the largest participants in the Atlantic slave trade. Ship owners transported enslaved West Africans to the New World to be sold into slave labour. The ships brought commodities back to Britain then exported goods to Africa. After a long campaign for abolition led by William Wilberforce, Parliament prohibited the practice by passing the Slave Trade Act 1807 which was enforced by the Royal Navy's West Africa Squadron. Britain used its influence to persuade other countries around the world to abolish the slave trade and sign treaties to allow the Royal Navy to interdict their ships.[2]

Somersett's case in 1772 held that no slave could be forcibly removed from Britain. This case was generally taken at the time to have decided that the condition of slavery did not exist under English law, and emancipated the remaining ten to fourteen thousand slaves or possible slaves in England and Wales, who were mostly domestic servants.[3] However slavery elsewhere in the British Empire was not affected. Joseph Knight's case in 1778 established a similar position in Scots law. Slavery was abolished throughout the British Empire by the Slavery Abolition Act 1833, with exceptions provided for the East India Company, Ceylon, and Saint Helena. These exceptions were eliminated in 1843.[4]

Slavery was not legal within Britain hundreds of years before this, however a court case had to be heard to confirm this, same as an interpretation of the US constitution. It was decided that no man in Britain could be considered a slave by UK law in 1772. And laws enforcing the abolition of slavey world wide were written in 1807.

openness to experience? what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

surely some experiences shouldn't be opened to

There's no proof that Asians have an IQ range lower than that of whites.

It's an edit that attempts to look like a really awful anti-racism poster. The original version was an ad for an employment agency

>He's renowned for being racially controversial
why is he renowned such?

who told you he is renowned such?

why is being controversial bad or wrong?

why don't you post some data to support whatever your beliefs are

>British merchants were among the largest participants in the Atlantic slave trade
>(((merchants )))

It has a 0.4 correlation with creativity according to the paper.

How else would you explain this?

What am I looking at here?

Racism has been normalized to the point that just being white and having privilege makes you a racist without knowing it. Basically it doesn't matter at all if you fit into the ultra-widened definition.

See Trump's victory to witness just how much of an effect calling someone racist has anymore.

And we are supposed to respect these """humans""" as our equals?

They are the same as us?

Possess the same capacity for empathy?

>Citations in text without sources
Looks like ya just copy and pasted. Just because something is believed to be held doesn't mean Slavery wasn't practiced. There is no evidence people practiced slavery in Brittain illegally until it was made illegal in 1833. Even then, as your article says, Slavery was only abolished in the Brittish Isles and not in places like India
Becuase you can google what I'm saying. I assume that you have a computer and internet connection.

I'm just trying to point out that it's a pretty fuzzy category

it doesn't address categories of ideas or experiences that one might be open to

e.g. having a black son in law - avoid, trying a new type of fruit - possibly good, getting addicted to opium - probably bad, trying a new style of swiming- probably good

I agree that Europeans are the most creative, and of that group the English are the best, along with their relatives that went off and founded the colonies

>Look up my sources and make my arguments for me

>redpill me

This is against the rules and this is a low quality post. You should feel shame

>political

its neither right or wrong.

but it usually happens because of the behaviour or actions by a minority race within community where the majority is a different race.

>that picture

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SO THE WHITE GUY IS NORMAL?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's an outdated theory, culture makes people violent or stupid, not ethnicity.

culture is the flower, race/ethnicity/genes are the root

>What about Asians who have higher IQ's and even lower crime rates?

That's perfectly correct.

Races have their own advantages and disadvantages, you are understanding it accurately, even if this triggers some people here.

racism is wrong because you generalize a whole group of people just because of their skin color
if you have an awesome black co-worker, who is funny and works hard, is basically a bro but you hate him because you are black then you are a faggot racist, if you hate a group of nigger who behave like monkeys then it's ok

Here's the original one.

But yeah, the edit is meant to say that.

I hope I don't also have to post abiut IQ

Blacks have lower IQ scores even when controlled for poverty and in alternative cultures overseas, sorry.

This graph is arguably inaccurate.It doesn't take into account the significance of the invention.
Eg:The Wheel
Gunpowder
Compass
Paper
Printing Press

Lack of empathy and creativity

Are you unironically using the liberal definition of racism (i.e. anything that strays from the blank slate fantasy) and asking if it's backed up by evidence, or are you using the actual definition of racism (pre-judging individuals based on their race) and asking if it's "objectively" right or wrong to do it? Tell me which flavor of idiot you are and I'll address your question.

Absolutely not. Equality is a meme.

There ARE such things as a superior culture and differences between populations. From these facts it follows that racism is just natural pattern recognition. It's a useful tool and anecdotes like don't invalidate racism.

Everyone should be assumed to behave according to their statistic characterizations until proven otherwise. Taking precautions when you have little information is rational behavior.