Young Cute Russian hacker who got trapped in international political storm

Young Cute Russian hacker who got trapped in international political storm.

White House claims Alisa Shevchenko was involved in hacking the US election but in an interview she says authorities misinterpreted facts or were fooled

Young Russian denies she aided election hackers: ‘I never work with douchebags’

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/06/russian-hacker-putin-election-alisa-shevchenko?CMP=share_btn_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/12/30/alisa-esage-shevchenko-us-election-hack-russia-sanctions/#de688021bb06
nytimes.com/2016/12/31/world/europe/russia-hacking-alisa-shevchenko.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/30/did-this-mysterious-female-hacker-help-crack-the-dnc.html
securelist.com/analysis/publications/36222/rootkit-evolution/
alisa.sh/
nobunkum.ru/analytics/en-everybody-lies
virusbulletin.com/virusbulletin/2014/05/cyber-investigations-case-study-money-transfer-system-robbery
2012.zeronights.org/program#shevchenko
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92632821/#92634312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn I'd certainly hack her election

the senior citizens of the US will never be able to find who hacked who

that's the beauty of the interwebs

she could hack my erection

>Damn she certainly hacked my erection
ffy

Did they claim she hacked the election because she is a Russian who works with computers? This is racism.

Few more articles:

forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/12/30/alisa-esage-shevchenko-us-election-hack-russia-sanctions/#de688021bb06
nytimes.com/2016/12/31/world/europe/russia-hacking-alisa-shevchenko.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/30/did-this-mysterious-female-hacker-help-crack-the-dnc.html
alisa.sh/

She is rootkit expert.
>root

All russians, who works with computers or just sitting in Sup Forums are potential hackers. Me too. Can someone take my interview? It was me, i promise you.

Wish I could find a backdoor exploit

Did Sup Forums hack the elections?! I fucking knew it!

She can code my HTML anytime.

I would read her code and do naughty thing :^)

>hacker
>female

Even when they're inventing scapegoats, the left cannot stop pushing "muh diversity" and "muh strong independent woman" memes.

Fucking ridiculous.

tfw no cute hacker gf to get comphy and code with

Actually she seems to be real deal, rare kind
She started to work for Kaspersky in early 2000

alisa.sh/

virusbulletin.com/virusbulletin/2014/05/cyber-investigations-case-study-money-transfer-system-robbery

The Forbes article identified Ms. Shevchenko as the winner of a hacking contest in 2014, in which she had found her way into industrial control software used for such things as running electrical power plants and grids.

“I didn’t expect such triviality,” she was quoted as saying after winning the contest. She said she found “around 10 vulnerabilities in just a few hours.”

On her website, Ms. Shevchenko posted a link to a blog entry on the award she won.

“If exploited in real life, discovered vulnerabilities could cause harmful consequences, such as denial of service, functional failure of critical infrastructure management systems, which in its turn may disrupt normal life of an entire city,” the blog post said of her hack.

She was even credited by the Department of Homeland Security for helping find flaws in critical energy management software made by Schneider Electric in March 2015. She was also rewarded by the Zero Day Initiative (ZDI), then owned by U.S. tech giant HP, for uncovering two vulnerabilities in Microsoft products in 2014, so they could be fixed by the software developer. Her work has been featured in noted security industry publications too, in particular Virus Bulletin.

Shevchenko has also created a "post-exploitation platform" called Malwas, also the name of her stealth-mode company. The tool allows hackers quicker ways around a network once they'd breached the defenses like anti-virus or firewalls.

>Young Russian denies she aided election hackers: ‘I never work with douchebags’
>puts on sunglasses

I'd really love to access her mainframe if you know what I mean

>hacking the US election

Why do they say this? It's a lie via implication that voting machines were hacked. At worst, it was the emails of a cunt. At worst, what they did was investigative journalism, the level of which would have never been attempted by our media because they were too far in bed with the Clinton Campaign.

God damn it's infuriating.

>you will never access her protocols and release your data packets inside her server

Why live?

Nice samsung galaxy brah

WTF I love Russian hackers now?

election malfunction, qt overload!

The Grauniad caught between a rock and a hard place. Cool hacker chick, but Russian. Or sucking Obama's big black cock. Which would not usually be a problem except that he is half-white.

She would totally hack my erection

>Or sucking Obama's big black cock. Which would not usually be a problem except that he is half-white.
Can Americans PLEASE just stop being retarded.

Don't need no FBI report to tell you the Russians clearly hacked this erection.

>down the rabbit hole
lolmatrix

You're a big hacker. For .ru

She could hack my thumb drive any day.

*wink*

>perfect women don't exi-

srsly I'm in love

Someone please tell me HOW exactly russia interfered / hacked the election. None of the news agency's seem to know dick.

Does she have a boyfriend tho

best girl

She would probably make a terrible mother.

Not only that but she would annoy me. I can barely handle being the friend of an IT guy let alone some fuck script kiddie.

I gave a Russian my e-mail address on Sup Forums, nek minnit my Origin account had been hacked.

I thought I could trust you, Russia...

>trusting chinese cartoon image boards
You got Ivan'd

she is like the complete opposite of a script kiddie

Does she have no personality outside of her ability to do computer stuff?

She's a script lady

How have the white knights at Reddit responded?

Are they going to believe the qt russian hacker who they wish they could fuck or are they going to keep sucking the administration's cock? Tough choice for those lads.

I promise you she has a feminine penis in there

>you'll never hold her down and tittyfuck her asscheeks

Jokes on you scum just reported you to FBI
Nice confession

She actually does know how to computer.

2012.zeronights.org/program#shevchenko

>Why do they say this?

The left's version of memes is spreading lies that are really easy for people who want to believe to pick up and run with. They can say something like "hacked the election" which doesn't make sense and has no evidence to back it up, but normies and people who hate Trump really want to believe it, so it's an easy talking point for them to parrot without having to know anything more specific.

she seems humble

is she quoting herself here?

Holy shit she a cute! She sure hacked into my heartstrings. HNNG!

>Obama wants to sanction THIS

seems to even know how to have fun in hard times

alisa.sh/

>tfw no qt Russian gf to hack my penis

CIA fabricating fictional entities to trigger a war.

>Sure she is talented
>No hack feats outside of 'muh diversity'
>A FAT user from Sup Forums beat her

But because she is a qt and has a pair of tits
she will get more awards and job offers than hackerman himself.

A fat user from Sup Forums hacked podesta's ipad.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92632821/#92634312

Also if she is cute people will talk more about her.

Would you want to get HACK'd by cute russian girl?

why are the amerinogs still going on about that election fraud thing? it's obviously bullshit, libtards couldn't handle the loss and started blaming everyone else for their own shortcomings.

>This thread
All you nasty Nazi bigots see is her body not her skills. This defines you radical racist rednecks.

I hope you fucking all die!!!!

>tfw there are no qt geeky italian girls
>tfw there's plenty in russia

Pic not related

>women
>skills

The only skills I care about are the ones she has in bed

*BOING*

Wood fug

Show us your tits first

> le female hacker meme

This is a meme pushed by one of the sides. "..spends her winters thai kickboxing in Asia..."

wow, she sounds like a stronk womenyz right out of a movie. The Russians are good at getting at getting the Western press off a story (look how Natalia buried their Crimea narrative).

Or it's a false claim by Western intel to try to get someone to take credit out of resentment. Either way, haven't seen ever seen this sort of female but for in Jewish hollywood.

You're wrong, she's very skilled in making my pee pee hard. I admire her for her skills.

Go be a fucking homosexual quietly elsewhere you deviant

GUYS! LETS MAKE FEMINISTS DEFEND HER. Accusers are clearly mysogynistic, and they targeted the girl because she is successful in stem field.

Dr Pavel..

This is the goal, I'd bet. I hope it works, not knocking, just don't buy it. The old FSB now were the young KGB, who were far better at subversion than the West ever managed. Attach a female picture and get the Western press to pick it up and change the narrative.

>she had no involvement
ok great she seems cool
>she helped expose DNC and CF wrongdoings
GIVE HER A FUCKING MEDAL

>le female hacker meme stronk here

Never forget the FAT user who hacked podesta ipad and destroyed hillary. this whore doesn't deserve any of that credit.

Would fuck 7/10

Whos bright fucking idea was it to have the systems networked?

>hacker
>have photos allover internets
>have own fb page

>hacker

Are burgers THAT stupid to believe that?

I've never seen a female who knew who to really use a computer or had the autism for it. If I'm wrong, I want to see it happening just like proof of alien life. I'm not being edgy or ironic.

It's much more autism than any sort of "talent." This is a meme someone is pushing.

>le media has always been so credible! how can you doubt them?

Of course, they want to believe it and the Jews show them a womnynz typing and a flashing green screen going past on electronic synagogue all the time.

Something something, HACKING, something something WIKILEAKS, something PUTIN!

Why you don't trust is, bro?

No and yes. This a MSM meme right? Don't believe anything (((they))) say.

Has this actually made CNN? I don't watch...

>made CNN?
CNN is 4th or 5th in US new ratings these days
>tfw pol is the new reddit
>tfw no turks to dump lolis and chase them off.

>her

I had no idea

Yes but they get there marching orders from the white haus. So it is what the demoncrats are thinking. Did this make CNN and MSNBC?

Is Alisa Shevchenko, dare I say it, our gal?