Someone tell her about gen Z

Someone tell her about gen Z

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/818018652737839104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. The more they don't know about gen z being the most conservative generation since WWII, the more they will rely on them to help globalism, and will not vote.

It's just one person tbqh not much of a difference

this is a dangerous way to think

What's gen z

>have twin 12 year old brothers
>constantly joke about being triggered and assuming gender
I have hope for the younger crowd

Will gen z become cucked by college?

This is the thought that destroyed nations.

The idea of "college" is already becoming a joke now that the internet has proved that they are indoctrination cults that push cultural Marxism.

I know I'm going to do my part by redpilling my nephews/nieces, but I think Gen Z has a real chance of being un-cucked.

>old white conservatives

As though hating certain types of people is some dying form of behavior that's exclusive to old white people.

I think you are one of the Israelis I agree with

Thank you,crafty jew. We both don't want to be bred away by pajeets and niggers

What do you want to be said OP....I'll consider your request

if doubles, we drop redpills about culturual marxism and the tumblr jew

Reply with a screenshot of that article that says gen Z is majority conservative and say something like "sorry Hun"

Give me an infograph on cultural Marxism and how Reagan 2.0 is happening. I'll post results

That's too autistic jfc

Just post the article of gen Z being more conservative

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Post millenials

is right, plz excuse my autism besides, I didnt even get digits

B T F O
T
F
O

????

Interesting. Still, was pretty shocked when my 16 year old sister came back from a school tri to auschwitz making jokes about ovens and the 6 gorillion. Shame she still felt the need to post on kikebook about how "sad" it was

My 15 yo sister is a big trump fan and makes beaner jokes all the time

HERE YA GO OP!
twitter.com/machetesquad7/status/818018652737839104

Max autism achieved. I'm gonna go get some trendies now.

>muh gen z is conservative meme

i'm 26 but i've always felt out of place among my generation. maybe i'm trans-generation-x

Kids born after the turn of the millenium.

you would know best, wouldn't you?

The liberal parents who pushed the "liberation" for kids by letting them get smartphones and giving them no supervision are now the victim of their own practice. They can't control thought online, and with so many Sup Forumsacks aggressively spreading information via Twitter - a platform with massive exposure, and one that has gotten special focus recently because of Don - there's been nothing to stop these kids from seeing truth.

Those are millennials, most Gen Z kids haven't even left high school yet

Your obviously gen z kin.

I'm ashamed to be associated with millennial's. This degeneracy has to end.

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON, and for the sake of irony, I would want the mudslimes to take them out

to teenage kids its more fun to piss people off than to take a side really on anything

Teenagers today love making fun of trigger warnings and feminists. Mostly because they're the ones being shoved in media all the time instead of the bible thumping conservatives and rednecks that were more prevalent 10-20 years ago.

gen z is our only hope.

Why are Gen-z immune to this stuff?

Is it because Millennials grew up in the Bush era where gay/degen rights weren't really acceptable, and are now trying to make up for it by being as extremely liberal?

I'm 19 so I'm pretty sure I'm still a millennial. Pissing off other millennials is easy and hilarious. It's the only perk of this generation, really

One thing I have noticed is that people 2 years older than me versus people 2 years younger than me are VERY different. Most of that obviously is age and maturity, but the younger ones seem to not give a fuck compared to older ones. They aren't offended nearly as easily