A guy from Ukraine was oromoted to be my boss in Poland. It was just humiliating

A guy from Ukraine was oromoted to be my boss in Poland. It was just humiliating.

We need to deport them guys

Other urls found in this thread:

historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsFarEast/AsiaMongolsWhiteHorde.htm
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That picture
>Slavs
>White

Ukrainians, Bulgarians, Armenians and Georgians should be fucking genocided. Poles, Germans and Russians should unite in a holy guest for cleansing

>Ukrainians
>Slavs
Crimean Tatars and Turks mixed with Russian and Poles. That's what they are

from the pictures i see online they look pretty white

Why would anyone unite with you when you're not white and not even part of the good chinks. Highest % of aids in europe and production of cp

A third-quarter of them(West) are just Poles-Russian mix, but when you have 65-80% shitskin nation you don't call that "ethnic group" White

what the fuck is your job?

pickling salo?

stealing gas from russian pipeline?

wtf does the halhol know better than you?

Biggest kek is that all of these "people" I post are members/activist/leaders of Ukrainian ETHNOnationalist movements

>Da Vinci

MЫ БЫЛ КOPOЛИ И ДEPMЬO БЛЯTЬ

Hoh hoh, mne ble koteylos lorchet bortch, suka

WE WUZ TURKS AND SHIET

good lord, is there ever NOT incest in their village?

But when I went there, everyone was super white.

What a cutie, where can I get Russian boyfriend.

>Untermensch? No, just Ukrainian

i dont know man

most places i look online they look solidly european

>Hey bro, I'm European Aryan, just like you

Ask a guy with polish/Ukrainian gf anything. Slav women are superior

the haircut shows his allegiance to the chinese emperor

>Am I asiatic subhuman just like Bulgarians? No, I'm pure European, just like you

MЫ HE БЫЛ ЦЫГAHE БЛЯTЬ
MЫ БЫЛ EBPOПEEЦ БЛЯTЬ

Time to start dumping Ukrainian girls.

If your boss considers a hohol better to promote than you, the problem is with you.

Most of prostitutes in Russia,Arabic states, Netherlands, Spain and Germany are from Ukraine

Well of course, they're a relatively poor country and have exceptionally beautiful women.

butthurt russian
end yourself, nobody likes you

>Ukrainian
No such thing.

Same here.

Why not? They have their own language and culture and everything.

my gf has the same body
Hot to tell her that she need to gain some weight and do more squats?

Not really

>Turko-Tataric pig
>beautiful
All the women you posted are ethnically Polish-Russian from the West and West-Centre in denial of their true identity that name themselves """Ukrainian""""

>retard

>Sweden
>white

I've been to museums in Russia and Ukraine. They're definitely distinct. Ukraine is a proto-Russia that maintained their separate branch through the centuries.

Look up some work outs for two people and invite her to join

>maintained
>proto-Russia
Same Russia that started in Novgorod? Are we talking about the same concept and country, here?

Going back as far as the Rus is before Ukraine and Russians were distinctly branched. Try again?

You are a mongrel country. You have 0 idea on what does being White means

Ukraine and Russia were distinctively branched by communist Jews in 1918.

Let's slow down senpai, there's some hot babes in those countries.

Kind of funny coming from a South American country. Was your slave to citizen ratio? almost 1:1 right?

Absolutely. Americans are subhumans
>52% """"white""""(20-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>Controlled by jews,acting as their slaves.
>Food industry controlled by multi-billion corporation who pump into their foods unknown chemicals and additives.
>healthcare system is a total scam.
>educational system is a total scam.
>government corrupt to the max,exploiting tax payer's money
>high-end censorship of free-speech.
>violent gangs from every untermenschen race and culture are present in every big city/metropolis.

You can call them eastern Russians if it makes you feel better. Point is that they're still genetically different.

Yeah you're right.

you human vermin, he was better than you at the job so he got promoted, stop being assblasted and focus on your job

Ok lemme give you the long story burgerbro.
After the partitions of Poland the region of today's western ukraine was taken by Austria. They were very lenient and allowed people from that area to self govern to some degree. Of course Poles dominated. But austrians got spooked that some sort of rebelion or whatever would happen.
>So they literally invented the nationality of ukrainians.
Before that only ruthenians existed. A mix of poles, russians and tatars. Comprised of peasants, runaway criminals and polonized nobility.
Since they had no national heroes of their own they started worshiping a balding cuck who achieved nothing and got betrayed by everyone. They seriously thought that Germans in WW2 would let them have their own country. Instead of fighting off the germans and soviets in guerrila warfare they chimped out and targeted poles living there. Killed about 200 thousand.

Fuck ukraine and everything it stands for. Hope russians take them over and let us have OUR city of Lwów. They are the niggers of europe.

>look! he posted it again!

Russians are mongol rape-babies. They are not Europeans.

>muh dick
Not surprised with such thinking coming from a cutlet mongrel
The only good thing about the whole USSR. That and kike exodus to Israel. Filth that inhabits Ukraine shouldn't be associated with ethnic Russians. """"Ethnic Russians"""" from Deep South are better off to have some identity of their own too. Good that "WE WUZ COSSACK SUBHUMAN MONGRELS" actively takes place there

This one doesn't look bad.

Go adopt a nigger. After look at the area mongols had """"control"""" over(tax collection without actually settling in cities under control)

Post some more

Surprisingly healthy and proportional for a mongrel, agree.

that's a gypsy stupid Sioux Octoroon

The fact that other countries aren't white like Argentina or Russia doesn't make your country white. You're still mongrel.

Now you know how Britbongs feel.

Swedemutt BTFO!

Let me guess, you work in Biedronka?

never said I was

I'm an Amerimutt, but I'll stlil be considered white by everyone except internet neo-nazis. Even our IRL nazis like Spencer would consider me white

Listen to this polak guys. He's talking pure truth.

Look now on Belarus
You can even see its shape on this map
It's like Lithuania fell apart on two parts: one Slavic and one Baltic
Then Slavic part under Russian rule drifted even more towards Russian culture
Belarus and it's borders are more justified than Ukraine

Of course dude, everybody is a subhumans exept you, who would doubt

Unlike Muscovy Rus, Polish Lithuanian Commonwelath wasn't an ethno-state. And I don't mean only multiple European ethnic groups there. it was a cuckold entity that imported tatar pigs and built hundrends of mosques for them.
>Polish Lwow
Galician Rus has no relations to Poland. Literally historically Russian.

Only non-whites(Ukrainians, Moortuguese, Andalusians and Balkanite+"""""Greeks""""" obviously included)

Indeed. The grand duchy of lithuania was a lot more west slavic than baltic, it's just original chiefs who originated from the pagan baltic made the name. Over the years a distinct language formed, along with basis for the culture of belarus. Wasn't much distinct from other rus' parts and even now isn't.

Eastern Europeans are not white either.

Whites = Germans and Germanic related

said Mongolic rapebaby

That is literally what you are.

*Lemberg

Ukraine > Poland confirmed.

Almost every slav is one

White = no foreign admixture. With exception to Ukraine and Balkans, all of Eastern Europe qualify

Kek confirms, Poland BTFO

The natives didn't call it so.

You are wrong. Just look to the great steppe and actually mongol-settled territory.

with small values like that you really shouldn't be using pastel colors to represent differentials

a poor show son am of disappoint

Literally no one in Europe. They never settled or raped. They either demanded to pay tribute or razed the city, if they got refused.
Not exactly. No less subhuman though

Oh cmon

Well in that case since your women got mass raped by russians that makes you a mongol rape baby as well.

Russians are literally Tatar rape babies mixed with vikings, what we call Russia today was largely known as the "white horde" for centuries. See: historyfiles.co.uk/KingListsFarEast/AsiaMongolsWhiteHorde.htm

Why russia hates his GOD ukraine?

>I-I swear our genes are pure!

Nah, they're not. Deal with it.

Nice of you to post source that hires niggers and chinks to play VIKANGS in their shows

Back to actual science
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

Go starve somewhere else. Hohol trollin poles with soviet action, how pathetic.

Roll away immigrant filth

I do not really care for my genes since I know who my ancestors were, I'm just telling the fact. And take a peek at those wise words

Look at this graphs from your posted study my friend

>a Polish guy was promoted to be my boss in Poland
okay

THICC