Trump wins. 15+ blacked threads daily on Sup Forums and mods do nothing

Is it, shall I say, a conspiracy?

idk but it has been shitty in here for a while. reddit tier posting and nigger threads galore. it ebbs and it flows though, they will get tired eventually and we will remain, and the trolling and garbage threads will resume normal levels

Sup Forums has always been about triggering faggots

sry u were triggered

last year from feb to august it was pretty based.

/leftypol/ raid is a conspira-

CTR tactic
>Constantly make abhorrent threads about nothing.
>Many get fed up with seeing them and leave.
>Fools post within them
>overly degrades overall quality of posts on the board
>Sup Forums becomes worse than Sup Forums and Sup Forums
CTR:"problem solved"

You know what, I just thought of something.
Is it known information on who the mods are? Or is that suppose to be an anonymous thing?
We already know, and have legitimate evidence supporting the claim that CTR and the (((they))) would bribe and pay people to support there cause. Example being, many BLM protesters brought to areas by bus and payed to protest. I believe there are even reference's to this within the many leaked Hillary E-mails.

That being said, My Hypothesis is, and bare with me gentleman. If the majority of attacks against CTR and the carpet bombing of Redpills all have there start here, on this imageboard. Than wouldn't it make sense to completely discredit us by paying off the mods to not do there job, and to also pay people to shitpost on a daily basis?

We all know the real power of Memes, They pretend to not care by putting themselves above it. But secretly they know, they know the power the memes wield. So here they are.
being faggots...taking the power from us.

how can I contact the moderation?

Checked...K keep me posted

The JIDF wont tolerate any question of the holo hoax. Just because they make some movies about it doesn't make it true.

I preferred Shindlers Fist.

Mods are shit. They banned me for posting in a thread with the mugshot of that nigress who kidnapped the white guy in Chicago.

Nigger. I don't give a fuck about JIDF blowing a hoax on a holo-tape. We need to find out if the mods are getting dollar bills shoved up there anus's to purposely not do there job. Now get out there and Shindler Fist some fuckers. Fist them for Sup Forums

The fuck are you on about? They all got deleted in a minute

Fucking flat earth shit doesn't though. How the fuck is it considered Sup Forums related? Mods here are useless cunts.

Hungary FUCK OFF, don't you see it? All of it. All the threads, blacked and all the other threads. There being made by people who get paid to shitpost. And what if it is worse? What if it is the Mods that are shitposting? Oh my fuck, OH MY FUCK. IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER. OH MY FUGH OH MY FUGHGHH FUGHGHG FUUUGHGHGHG RE REE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

really activates your axons

>hungary

shhhhhhhhh, you'll get banned for bringing up this shit. I just got off, for pretty much saying exactly what you did.
Good for you though, you're absolutely right.

It didn't happen.

>feb to august
that was the primaries right?

That was because nobody took Trump seriously. When he started pulling ahead, this place got raided hard since its one of the biggest pro-Trump communities.
However i think most shitty threads now are just regular shitposters who thinks pissing off Trump fanatics is a fun passtime while waiting for something else to happen.

No it isn't
We need more multiculturalism