Claim Japanese lost WWII

>Claim Japanese lost WWII
>Countries who 'won' are now full of sand niggers and niggers
>White man is dying out
Damn it feels good to be a nip

First

You're neither Nip or White. Also making the exact same thread is pretty lame dude.

The best thing is, your generation won't really have to deal with the fallout of the Great Niggerizing that plagues Europe and soon America. They'll have to breach China before the Muslims start raping Asia, and that's just a matter of time until China's numbers just die off on their own.

>t. Private Smith

You're welcome

Come make us lose a war please

>White man is dying out

not as fast as the japs lul

Glad to see your exchange program is going well.

>and soon America

Jesus Christ, you have whole cities of just niggers.

soon Japan

Only because they've lost the will to want to fuck any longer, man - they're so advanced, they're as sexless at 30 as most Americans are at 80!

Ok i'll give you this one chink nigger

>be the only recipient of a nuclear bomb detonation
>considers himself the victor of ww2

Arent like half your of youth virgin neets?

oh my

200,000 immigrants per year, get to signing papers Nip

The english teachers are out in full force today.

Japan is the only country with more elderly than kids. Because all japanese men are beta cucks and get women. Japanese women prefer white man because of bigger income and not having baby dick. Stay mad japcuck. There is nothing left from your country

>Japanese women prefer white man because of bigger income
>bigger income

English teaching does not pay well.

Пoшёл нaхyй. I know 5 languages. How many u know cuck?

Nope - Japan is doing fine in the baby department and will be purely japanese long, long, long after the west has succumb to mudracery

That is unless we get a far right uprising ASAP

Nice source faggot

Japan needs 200000 immigrants because of low birth rates.

Everything is relative

It's like asking someone : Hey do you want to get nuked or do you want sandniggers?

I'd rather get sandniggers

Based Jappo post

I would rather my country die out than to succumb to race mixing but it is too late.

Am i allowed to live in japan? I'm white. I like japanese people.

Reminder that birthrates would be similarly low in European countries if they didn't import migrants

listen here, liquorice allsorts, I trust the word of japanese citizens over the UN any day of the fucking week, your quads be damned

They'll perfect the robots soon, and their need for imported labour will be no more.
Apparently.

Relative to the average Japanese income English teachers are paid very well, actually.

Too bad if we collapse you'll be left to find for yourself against China, which won't be pretty, slope