Can you explain why you are against globalism?

Can you explain why you are against globalism?
Isn't it nice when different nations work together for the common good?

>common good
>literally having whites pay for social programs that do not benefit them in any way

Fuck off Kraut

i fail to see what it has to do with globalism
seems like an US domestic issue to me

Lack of representation. Why should people have a say in how things are run here when they have a completely different way of life, different views on ethics, different issues to deal with... People across the world who don't give a shit about what happens in my country...

Canada would be bled dry by a OWG.

Why should strong nations assist weak ones?

More importantly, why should a weak nation have to listen to a stronger one that is unwilling to commit military resources?

because we live in one world and what we do affects one another
we cant pretend anymore that if something happens in china, for example, it doesn't affect us

Then tell me why globalists allow shit like "honour killings" to occur in the middle east? Why should we not only allow that kind of behaviour, but treat them with kid gloves and import them in large numbers into our own countries?

>have unified world
>still not unified ethnic, religion, culture, etc.
>why would this be bad user

i don't know man, ask Berlin and Frankfurt ?

Because we quite literally don't want to end up like Germany?

We can when we master space travel and let people go to other planet to make their own one world gov. White people need their own planet

I know this is harsh but I don't even mean this as an insult. I'm being serious

If we took in 1% of our population in refugees my hometown would have an arena with ~200 Syrians. Now our arena is by the university, so would female students stop walking outside and skateboarding by the arena, or would someone get raped first?

because globalists are not in control yet, especially not of the middle east.
If the whole world was ruled by globalists, such barbaric traditions would be banned

No, because it's a common bad.

so instead a bunch of colorful people, we have only white guys in charge?
and Sup Forums has a problem with it?

Are you against petrol stations merging together, creating a monopoly and then jacking up the prices?
>but they would be more efficient as a single unit goyim

I like diversity. I want to protect it. Globalism destroys it by abolishing the very borders that protect our natural humanity.

>Close down plants
>Relocate them to the lowest bidder

Globalists have a stranglehold on Europe and they're doing exactly what I said. You're being disingenuous.

so much this. I really would like to see this happen.
When you'd have one race planets where transportation off planet is going to be an extreme investment, everything would be fine.

arena? do you live in skyrim or something? i am confused

>globalism
>common good
>aiding shitty weak countries

pick all three you fucking retard

Because I dont want to mix apple pie with shit, It wont taste better.

lost

There is no common good.

"Globalism" isn't the happy-go-lucky thing you would imagine from something like Star Trek or w/e.

doing what? support honor killing?

My hometown is Marquette, Michigan, population 25,000, containing Northern Michigan University, and the refugee center would be either Lakeview Arena or the Superior Dome, both located by the college.

Where do you live? Where would your refugee center be?

I've talked to real, liberal German nationals about this face to face. Have you?

do you genuinly believe that USA is in the NATO out of pure alturism?

Well, if USA didn't support the rebels in Syria, we wouldn't have any refugees in the first place

Globalism is the final step towards the complete marginalization of the individual.

At this point in time, a single world government can only hope to rule through sustained chaos (too many different cultures).

If you think life is hell now, well...

this. without borders diversity will cease to exist, and we will all be the same shade of beige

I think everybody would benefit from scientific advancement, for example

since i'm a taco it is likely my words will be dismissed just because of that, but, as someone who knows very well what the degenerates and thugs of my ehnic group often do and are capabe of whe told their ways are wrong (this goes for US; niggers and muslims are none of my concern but given how bad things have gotten in Europe, you know, krauts getting axe'd and run over, it is obvious they are harmful), muh globalism is the worst things you can possible think of if you are to create prospertiry. Giving access to those retards to go to places (even within their own country) where things are going relatively well or great it is bad because the majority can not be reason with, they just live today and give a flying fuck about what might happen tomorrow if i they X or Z thing (which, in this particular case, is somehting stupid). People whose culture differ significantly from one another can not coexist in the same place (muslims and chrsitians/anyone not willing to believe in their imaginary pedo friend). Trying to force it will only lead to conflict and bloodshed because, sooner or later, one group will try to impose their beliefs upon the others. Also:pic extremely accurate.

>bu bu globalization leads to cooperation
well, if cooperation means ruining the lives of thousands of Juanes and Billy bobs with abominations like NAFTA (or TPP, thank goodness it is dead) or sending bunch of burger soldiers to the middle of a fucking desert to kill arabs who were just sand nogging, or forcing niggers, that last time i checked weren't endemic to middle east, to go to europe to get the local women blacked, axed, run over and more, then no thank you.

>bu cooperation to tackle muh climate change
oh yes, like making up more taxes to make goldbergshekelstein richer when chanh and Li yao are polluting the shit out of their country (literally beijing is shrouded in a fucking fog of cancer), yeah, everyone is cooperating especially those turo-jews onsteroids

Globalism is another word for Jewish world domination.

And if Merkel didn't invite them, they wouldn't be in Germany. But both those events happened, so what's the best thing to do now, and why do you still think it's open borders/globalism?

I don't know about that.
Just 150 years ago, my country was a bunch of warring city states. I think it is much better when i can freely visit my neighbour state, instead of fearing that they could invade me

Scientific advancement is very vague, but it will certainly benefit the societies that produce it, but upend the societies that are backwards and not ready for it.

>different nations
the nation state is anti-globalist

My point is, we dont live in a vacuum.
If US starts shit in Syria, Europeans suffer on the consequences.
That's why we need globalism. People need to have a say in things that other countries do, if it affects them

kraut you do not understand globalism

Globalism is THE nation-wrecker tool.

>different nations
>common good

That is a paradox.

Go study human nature than jump to your own conclusions.

>hint: globalism as you described is an utopia.

exactly. the State wants control over the Person. If they get their Global System, they'll be able to control all opposition because they'll control what you believe. They'll be as pharaohs in the modern world, absolute unchecked control.

I wonder though, is it hypocritical for an individualistic platform for a movement? Or is this a cultural shift?

This. GLOBALIZATION refers to the process of nations and peoples getting more into contact through trade and technology.

Globalism, as we use the term, refers to a tendency to granting power and authority to international organizations [whether political or corporate], a promotion of unlimited free migration and free trade [typically to advance the previous goal], and in general to put the welfare of international elites over that of the people of the nation.

Look at Sup Forums. We're a bonafide community of nations. And we want to keep it that way, forced integration, inferior cultures, and lesser races get GTFO.

Through shitposting, unity.

Importing large amounts of these people while apologizing for their horrendous behaviour, shifting blame for their actions to their victims. Hell, in many cases they don't even attempt to prosecute for fear of being "racist". It's disgusting and I want no part of it.

No, the US continues shit in Syria (USA did not start Syrian conflict), and then Germany all on its own decides to bring truckloads full of shit into its living room. And now you're mad because your house stinks and even though America makes mistakes you have no one to blame but yourselves

YES!
However, not at the price of sovereignty or liberty.

>isn't it nice when people all work toward the collective?
>rulers proceed to gorge themselves within fortresses while the hordes break their backs working for shit

It's literally the same thing except instead of just being a nation, it's the whole fucking planet.

I'm against it unless it's a government that I deem worthy. Trump as President of Earth would be fucking insanely cool.

>LETS
>MAKE
>EARTH
>GREAT
>AGAIN

Then puts Shillary in a jail that orbits the earth.

Because white people are superior and mixing with niggers will destroy our gene pool

/thread

yeah, you right, we should have just shot the refugees on sight
i am sure the world community would have approved of that

You mean

If the globalist that infiltrated the u.s government hadn't funded them

Please define your terms.

so because north korea exists, people have more freedom?
an korean unification would make the world less free?

>common good?

HAHAHAHAHA

Or just turned them away with border patrols like Australia does.

Because there is no """"common good"""".

If states were more equal in wealth, sure.
As of right now there is no 'common good', we have extremely poor nations and extremely wealthy ones. This results in poor nations simply leeching off of and flooding developed nations, offering nothing but overpopulation and crime in exchange for maybe cheap labor.

Globalization only favors the political and corporate elite, and the extremely poor masses. It serves no interest to the working class who built the society.

because we cant trust the people in charge enough yet to live under a ONE WORLD SYSTEM YOU CANT OPT OUT OF

>This other government on the other end of the Earth is bad
>The obvious solution is MORE government!
>More government in YOUR country!

yes I can, Germany

Globalism on a fully global scale has never been tried. The closest we've come are the huge empires that have swallowed up small nations in their wake in their attempts at becoming global governments.
The British Empire. The Roman Empire. The Ottoman empire. They were all attempts at globalism. And they failed mightily. For many reasons. But some of the reasons were that nobody ..really...wants to be ruled by authoritarians from far away who don't understand them. So everyone eventually rebelled against the Empires who tried globalism. The Zulus, the American colonists, the Boers, the Hong Kongese, and India for example, all revolted against the globalist British empire in spectacularly bloody ways.

But even more than that, OP, You haven't asked the important questions:
Why should a global government oversee the Sentinelese indigenous people?
Why should a global government in Europe oversee the aboriginal tribes in Brazil?
Who would be in charge of the global government?
How would they collect taxes? How would they stabilize a world government when they can't even stabilize small governments? How would they govern an entire planet? How would they keep from failing like the British Empire did when they tried globalism?
Why in gods name, would anyone WANT globalism? Why would YOU?? Only the very rich want it, because they want a one-world economy...and to get a one-world economy they need to have a one-world government. So they will pit nation against nation until only one is standing, and that one will rule the entire world under their control.

And Germany...you don't even know what you meant by 'globalism'. Wake the fuck up.

The opposite of inviting refugees isn't shooting them, it's not inviting them.

I know for a fact Germany has taken in many thousands of Syrians from camps in Jordan, that lacked public education, but were safe. Keeping Syrians in Jordan isn't "shooting them".

I expect clearer thinking from Germans in the future, this issue has you very emotional and you're getting off track at every opportunity.

>US domestic issue
>forgetting that Fritzl completely subsidizes a mudslime army that has a 99% unemployment rate and brings double digit crime rate increases

>in exchange for maybe cheap labor.

Cheap labour for jobs that are already in short demand, pushing them to a price point that you can't really live off of and that are all easy targets for automation.

Poland dosnt suffer from refugges, only cucks do it. We took less than 12.000 of them, you can only blame yourself for the mess that is in your country.

>(((white)))

I'm not well-read about Europe outside of some current events, and a friend of mine living in England.

The entire world is much more complicated than some localized area of otherwise similar cultures (sans recent immigrants).

Don't mistake an easily-modified immigration policy with true freedom of agency.

I'll add this: Any platform touting individual liberty that also requires universal disarmament is not designed to preserve personal liberty at all.

You have a right to move about freely, and to be wherever you please (law permitting). You also have a right to live, and protect that life.

Herein lies one critical inconsistency of the typical globalist platform; the argument that weapons are not necessary for the preservation of life.

Human beings are generally very poor logicians, and many of them swarming in from abroad into your country (Germany, presumably) have been long subjects of theistic, totalitarian rulership - that is to say they aren't exactly philosophers.

It's not a common good, it's for the collective ruin and enslavement of mankind.

Those at the top want absolute power, and power knows no ends.

Globalism is slavery.

And appoint Saudi Arabia as the leader on Human Rights

Dont forget the best part leaf!

Not to mention mass hordes of low IQ morons who will vote for more and more state control and government, diluting the gene pool of the smartest people on the planet who would serve as the vanguard against the exploitation a global government could perpetrate

it's infuriating how obvious it is when you see it clearly

Oh and btw, I'm the first poster in this thread, hans. Your taxpayer dollars are literally being used to teach your new invaders to replace you. (US domestic policy... kek)

Because we're not working together, people will always be against you and your tribe. You only give away trust by the millimeter not by the kilometer.

>hint: globalism as you described is an utopia.
>an utopia
>an utopia

This should be fine, but for some reason hurts my mind.

If globalism did not include the 3rd world of people born and raised in a literal hell on earth.

>Crime drugs being poor no electricity

>Even in Australia I still get bugs in my house

H E L L

Eternal kraut engaging on the never ending blame game.
>Blame US for refugee crisis
>Blame US for Syria/Libya (libya had just as much to do with the french)
>Blame US for Iraq
>Meddling in the middle east with saudi arabia in the 60s-80s
Power gap
>blame the UK for creating arbitrary borders and establishing the state of isra
power gap again for the sake of time. Wait actually. It appears going further back from the creation of Israel that sandniggers spent 1500 years behaving as they do now and invading europe. Go figure! You'd think a continent that spent over a thousand years and countless lives to prevent the mudslime barbarians from taking Europe would put up a bit more of an effort! Hell any effort at all!

>The common good
>Not their common good
This is why the eternal Kraut needs to be glassed.

If your country wouldn't be such a kike lackey, we wouldn't have Jewish proxy wars and ergo no refugee crisis.

Just wanted you to know i appreciated your post

And here I was thinking that somebody was jumping on me for using "than" instead of "then".

Yeah... or you could've just said no.

Remember when Europe was all over the world? Did you have a refugee crisis then, when you were taking countries? No, because no one in their right minds would.

Accept the blame dude. We are all at fault. The us government failed (maybe that was the point) spectacularly with the "arab spring." Europe has failed spectacularly with the refugee crisis.

Also if it wasnt Syria/Libya the same refugee crisis would have happened in the next Middle East WAAAGH! anyways.

The end goal of Globalism is the destruction of the Nation State.

It sets the second act towards a wageslave dystopia

Most viewpoints that hold their own in a rational argument will survive and grow on this website.

I like it

I'm an American. I prefer when the world works together under American control rather than some global government control.

Globalism is the end result of capitalism, and capitalism is how the Jews keep the world enslaved.

Because I don't want to listen to another fallible human. If there has to be one central power, I want it to be more than human.

yes in theory it is good but when the common good tried to exterminate your race,culture etc then no it's not

/r/ing that comic of the old man doing a world tour under a globalist world and coming back a nazi, compared to same old man doing a world tour under a nationalist world and coming back with a fondness for other cultres and appreciation of his own.

nailed it buddy. globalism is just yet another political experiment that had been marketed to fool the stupid into obeying the whims of their self-styled betters.

fifty years from now it'll be the 'my specific brand of globalism has never been tried' meme rather than the 'my specific brand of communism' one.