Why does Islamic Iran have friendly relations with atheist/cult of personality nation North Korea?

Mohammed would deem the North Koreans to be atheist heathens who idol worship to be the enemy of Islam

Why are those 2 nations close allies?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.khamenei.ir/news/3502/Women-are-stronger-than-men-Ayatollah-Khamenei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evil people having relations with other Evil people

News at 10

Mutual opposition to American foreign policy. That is all.

We hope they'll nuke America.

From my point of view, it is America that is evil

False, we are the shining city on the that brought the world film, reality television, and Taco Bell.

With what?

Aren't you still flying F-14's the USA gave you in the 70s?

The only thing the peaceful nation of North Korea is guilty for is not having a Rothschild owned central bank and you're willing to spill a lot of blood to fix it, aren't you, my belligerent fattie?

Please no, I'd rather best Korea nuke Africa.

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST

Everytime I hear of an Earthquake in Bam, I chuckle because of the name of the city.

I'm pretty sure Iran gets most of their weapons from China so it's not like they care.

Iran is literally Islamic communism
We also have warm relations with Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia

North Korea can be the crazy Hermit Kingdom all it wants. As long as they dont attack the US or Japan or South Korea I dont care. They can starve and repress their people to their heart's desires.

>Warm relations with Venezuela

You'll literally be cutting limbs of your body for food soon if true

Countries that don't have a Rothschild-owned central bank currently:

>Cuba
>North Korea
>Iran

Ever heard the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Why not both?

Because then I'd lose all my imports if best Korea nukes America.

Adding to this, before 9/11, there were seven in total. The three were mentioned in the replied post, but the other four were:

>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Sudan
>Libya

>never heard of letters of last resort

That is the reason you won't be able to touch america, israel, and even some parts of europe.

You're powerless. Your intellegence is shit. You don't even know what secret technologies we and America have.

Go away filthy kike, nobody likes you

>submarines

Cant have done a very good job because there isnt one taco bell in my country.

Pls bring taco bell.

>UN Resolutions

>Soon to be named JEW-N

>large noses

I never said "we" would nuke USA, that would be suicide, just that we hope best korea does.

>IMMIGRANTS

That's like asking why everyone was sucking Saudi dick when their king died, geopolitics is nothing more than shifting relations with countries based on your interests at present

Our Taco technicians are hard at work to design chalupas that can withstand the dramatic shifts in the Coreolis effect. Soon you will be able to munch the best Tacos ever.

>20% arab population

When the U.S. inevitably invades Iran, I will kill your favorite sexual-release goat.

You don't need a bank when your population doesn't have money or property.

They're afraid of Kim's H-Bombs.

Keep it up and we will bring back zombie Saddam Hussein and unleash him upon you. Also your hidden Imam is going to be stuck in that well forever.

Jokes on you, I don't even have a sexual-release goat. You'll have to cut off my hand or something.

Fine. I will kill your favorite young sexual-release boy.

what would allah think of such adultery?

How is life in Iran anyway? What will happen when Rohani is gone? Are you gonna get even more hardline?

>yet you still have more sandniggers in your country

>ideology
>ego
>religion

that shit is irrelevant

>money

thats what really matters

But Persians are the most attractive girls in the world. Why don't you get one?

Masturbation isn't adultery, but he disapproves anyway. EXTREMELY haram.
No jerbs. I have no idea what's going to happen in the next election.
Social anxiety and lack of social skills. Also being a 6/10 doesn't help.

>Why are those 2 nations close allies?

They're not.

The "axis of evildoers" is nonsense, only made up to invade Iraq.

But less jews :)

>Both countries among the three last Jew free nations

Hmm I wonder why OP...

Nope but your regime and North Korea will both fall in 10 years or less due to lack of resources.

Iran has plenty Jews, even in parliament.

It's time to stop user

>this is what Hans actually believes
Be careful, Momma Merkel might send you to prison for that.

I love you, Germany.

>social retard
>ugly

These are things that should not stop you from getting a wife in Iran. Why can't you just take a woman?

I don't mean regular jews I mean Zionist globalist kikes

Iranian anons, I heard the regime will fall sometime in the next 5-15 years is this true. Are younger Iranians against the regime.

>just take a woman
It doesn't work like that here Jimmy.

Shiites in general seem to be much more tolerant than Sunni fanatics. Iran simply prioritizes Realpolitik over religious fanaticism, which is the only reason they're a country to begin with. This leads them to cooperate with any friendly power, including atheist and Christian nations.

Kind of ironic that a theocratic Islamic republic is more ideologically tolerant than the Western countries with their dogmatic liberalism, huh?

Same reason Hitler and Stalin had an alliance (at least a temporary one). Staying in power is what a dictator wants,, however turns out Hitler could not resist leaving nations alone.

Read up on Dugin, it'll make sense.

Any country could fall within 5-15 years.

It's their history, that makes Shiites less retarded. After centuries of oppression and genocide, they learned to integrate into societies and keep it quiet. Sunnis were and still are barbaric conquerers. If you ever meet a tolerable muslim, ask him, if he's a Shiite or Alevi. That's a red pill about Islam

People have been saying that for the last 35 years, no one really knows.
Educated younger people are generally anti government, uneducated ones are pro.

You guys are both evil tbqfwyl

I have a feeling it will fall between that timeline. After the Syrian civil war ends and the deal breaks it can surely can mess up Iran.

If the deal breaks, the hardliners get power over the liberals.

This is why no one wants to mess with the deal, it's a "win the hearts and minds" kind of deal. Honestly, as dumb as this may sound, sanctions on Iran would be beneficial for it in the long term.

I don't know, I think the most likely time would have been while Ahmadinejad was in power, with the heavy sanctions and western pressure. It didn't happen then so....

>when the regime started by a student rebellion gets overthrown by a student rebellion

Needed to add, beneficial economically and socially.

Fucking iranian scum, they are anti-Semitic trash. we need more diversity in iraN, pleas open up their border to tolernt Tyrone we must have diversity in yellow man land, too, ya habeebi schvartze scum need to infiltrate gookland fuckin obongo do my bidding fasdjirgjofsdlgkmsdklg m takbiir bismillah insha'allah amerika joovoodro az keshvaresh nabood koneh

Trust me, Iranians will find away. Khamenei is a massive feminist BLM cuck. He's a joke even for an Islamic leader. Most Muslim leaders would support the death of blacks and women.

Leaf

Khomeini is too busy doing opium off of a goat's arsehole to give a shit

>Khamenei
>feminist
lol wat?

banjaho sheesh darsad sefeed tooyeh keshvare khodetoon? Feels bad man, Iran is at 60% Persian ethnic group, too. More similarities than differences, we could use a Turkish ethnic cleansing. Last true Persian empire was the Sassanids, after that is was Pisslam, Mongol retards, and Turks who were LARPing as Persians.

Women are stronger than men - Khamenei

english.khamenei.ir/news/3502/Women-are-stronger-than-men-Ayatollah-Khamenei

If you didn't figure it out already, Iran is as much Islamic as North Korea is Communist.

There is an occult link between the two governments.

how can women be stronger if men literally have more muscle mass? my nigga khamenei talkin shit my nigga better square the fugg up fuckin nigga talkin shit on my block fug bix nood. Sorry, I am trying to speak American xDDDD

As i know there are local niggers near balochistan, they were slaves, but they are free now(i believe), moreover there are special places in Mejlis for zoroastrian, judean and zoroastrian clerics.

> Most Muslim leaders would support the death of women

seesm legit

my nigga kek wills that shit boiiiiii

Iran must be crucified to purge the world of degenerates. With it will go both West and East.

What can be expected from a guy that actively promotes sex with goats? I'm not even fucking kidding, look it up.

Seriously though, Iran is at a pivotal point. With the freedom being introduced, we can see the effects of female sexual liberty and male indolence. As usual, freedom is a codeword for degeneracy. If anything, this is observed with diaspora, such as myself. I have images of these Iranian whores. I can make them readily available if an goyim gets diguuts, a showcase of promiscuity. Not just Iranian whores that ought to be purged, they are almost always side-by-side with Canadian whores, or American whores. Degeneracy is for all (except Jews).

as the days go on this seems like an increasingly good idea as long as they nuke california

Idk wtf u just said but if u got pics of ho's then post them,
Leaf

you need to have the numerical numericals at the end of the writing thing you just did match
kinda like this

That's generally an islamic belief, the prophet said that men should respect their mothers above all else.

The Persian elites understand this, and they see the situation as helpless for themselves. The only thing they see left for them to do now is to martyr the country in order to take out their various ancient enemies whom they gave civilization to, while simultaneously saving an old friend who gave them life.

Now, the interesting part is where North Korea comes into all of this. Communism is outlawed under Islamic law, as far as I am aware. That relationship between Iran and NK drives an even larger wedge between the Arabs and Iranians (adding onto the Shia v. Sunni divide), even though the Sunnis take money from "that damned American devil" from oil and all that.
These next few decades will be a great time for meme experts, like myself. I wish you the best luck on your portfolio, remember not to devalue rares.

y...you too...

The Koreans aren't that "friend" I was referring to by the way, but a mutual friend none the less.