Is heavens gate the most red pilled cult to ever exist?

Is heavens gate the most red pilled cult to ever exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLOSqw62GeU
youtube.com/watch?v=l_uXWCAa18g
youtube.com/watch?v=coNLfyVb5C8&list=LLdqiQIZJxqJmmPd4lzpLiBA&index=201
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Hai
youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lev17JUYQZc
youtube.com/watch?v=TzUkVP5VCAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cult
>red pilled

Fun fact The heavens gate website is still online. Apparently they left one guy behind to keep the website up. If you message him and aren't rude he will reply back.

If you email them on their creepy 90s website they will respond within a day. You can still get their leader's VHS tapes if you send them a dollar. I was about to at one point.

THIS IS MY TIME TO SHINE, BITCH. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME. FUCK YOU!

What do they say if you ask them about being wrong?

I didn't have the balls to do it. It felt like communicating to a long dead alien race. Or a sentient AI. It felt unreal. They probably would just say something short and cryptic.

>join cult
>commit suicide

Strangely redpilled thinking, to be honest...

>didn't have the balls to do it

Kek - Is this a play on words? Weren't the male members of Heaven's Gate castrated?

lmao this is you

i always head it was that guy rio de angelo who does the email he is the guy who took the video inside the building

Yeah at least some of them did. I have seen every documentary and everything on them. I haven't read any of the guys official books or anything though if there are any.

I kinda wonder if there are any copy cats or splinter groups.

should try and convert the sys admin to the true faith of scientology

one of the documentaries on youtube is by far one of the most disturbing, chilling things i have seen in my entire life, if not #1 by very, very long shot.

it just hits you on so much deeper a level seeing clips of the people who were in the cult talk about their beliefs. it's so fucking weird.

what makes it ten times scarier to me is that honestly, i can kind of see how they would believe that thing.

post it

Got a link? I ain't sleeping anytime soon.

post best doc

There are many interesting UFO cults out there. Raelism is kinda like if Jesus came back... with aliens and orgies...

There is alien worship group that basically worships Tesla and believes in some kind of.. technological version of the soul. Its kind of a cute cult. I think its called Unarius though that may be another one

youtube.com/watch?v=JLOSqw62GeU

Nothing is scarier than that one commie cult who all offed themselves + their kids on audio tape.

The worst part is that they sound pretty much like liberals do today in reaction to Trump and other things that trigger them - people ready to end their lives just because TV/Tumblr/some cult leader told them the sky was falling.

How can we get SJW's to kill themselves in protest?

Rofl I love this one.

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the cult that worships an asian lady and owns a bunch of restaurants, would you? They call her something like the Supreme Glorious Leader?

So apparently these guys go around advocating their crazy UFO cult by trying to claim that they know to create or harness some kind of infinite energy machine and they worship Tesla and think he is some kind of... higher being, if not god.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_uXWCAa18g

Haven't heard of that one.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=coNLfyVb5C8&list=LLdqiQIZJxqJmmPd4lzpLiBA&index=201

1. Create a commune in another country (Jonestown was in Guyana)
2. Get cucks to move there
3. Brainwash them using CIA/GRU tactics
4. Kool-aid

>that one commie cult who all offed themselves + their kids on audio tape.
There's an audiotape of the Jonestown massacre? Or are you talking about another commie suicide cult?

>5. ????
>6. Profit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Hai
Lol I found it, she's "Supreme Master" of the Ling Ling Method.

The restaurants are pretty decent for what they are.

>There's an audiotape of the Jonestown massacre?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=CMrFCwYAZxE

here it is:

you might not agree but it really fucking scared me when i saw it

youtube.com/watch?v=Lev17JUYQZc

something about it all. the guy is literally a master, top tier brainwasher ... he's like a TV advertisement squared perfectly tuned to take control of the minds of weaker or vulnerable people, of course he hates himself too.

it's scary how they all came to believe this shit, and very sad.

what's most disturbing is how utterly weird, mentally ill, and just fundamentally OFF the people are. all of them.

It reminds me. Have any of you played the latest Deus Ex game?

There is a very minor villain you encounter who is an ex-magician who discovers the way to control people's minds with technology and lords over a small enclave of people.

He brainwashed them by basically subverting their ability to think of themselves as individual people. You talk to one of the members who got away by the front door. He could barely explain what has happened.

Basically, it was horrifying and hit me really hard for a video game.

I think that eventually people will find ways to do this kind of stuff to people.

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=TzUkVP5VCAE

>of course he hates himself too.

I always got that feeling, hence the self castration. I'm thinking repressed homosexual.

Man, that's fucking sickening.

How a bunch of people can be retarded in the same way is beyond me.

Isn't Ling Ling a fucking Panda?
What type of Tugg Speedman shit is this?

Damn son. I can watch a beheading like it's PBS kids, but hearing this is something else.

If you see the pictures, some of the people have clear chemical burns from that deadly concoction. Some couldn't stomach it and spilled it all over over their arms and shit, just imagine.

I haven't played the new one but the original Deus Ex is probably one of the biggest anti-transhumanist games there is.

Apparently there were armed guards who forced them to carry through with it.

I just said ling ling because I couldn't remember the actual chinky name from the article.

It's really quite amazing the people who can get sucked into this.

Julian Assanges mum was part of The Family here in Australia run by a loon Anne Hamilton Byrne.
Julian spent a few years with them, very strange people.

I blame excessive marijhana usage for why some very intelligent people fall victim to these con men

A deal that cult that castrates itself to pay homeage to the lack of sexual appetite of a panda is actually quiet the stroke of insane genius

worth doing this just for the memorabilia?
is it an actual retro looking 90s VHS?

Shit just shoot me up senpai. Imagine being one of the last people, watching the others writhing in pain and screaming. Wew

fucking kek

For what it's worth, most of the victims were communist niggers and negresses.

I just love how they taped their suicide over some old songs so this shit comes with its own spooky soundtrack.

Shit, The Pinochet Special is a more humane way to go than drinking fucking acid.

>humane.

MK Uktra is thrown around a lot on this board, but Jonestown has a genuine MK Ultra project. No humanity to be found there.

That's why it spooks me the fuck out when I hear liberals today acting like them.

No. This man convinced 913 niggers and libtards to an hero. By far the best cult in existence.

is there a cult that will get me a fuckable wife as long as I follow their bullshit? as long as I still to do psychedelics I play along then slowly red pill my wife and get away from the cult and have her be forever grateful to me

>I blame excessive marijhana usage for why some very intelligent people fall victim to these con men
>t. Dr. L. Ron Bumquist.

Islam, the hardmode is you have to do it before they ask you to blow yourself up.

Aum Shinrikyo is, objectively, the most red-pilled cult to ever exist. Nothing else even comes close.

They seem cool based on this guy but you never know.