Why are germans such pathetic losers

Why are germans such pathetic losers.

You have the audacity to let your country die and not go into the streets protesting 24/7? are you doing anything to help your country?

You are pathetic and weak, all the good German men died in ww2 now you are a bunch of weak willed fags.

You deserve everything you get and your mothers,gfs,daughters deserve to be raped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I was a refugee so I could come to your country and rape them myself

vs Furry in Germany

stop being christian poland.

are there really that few McDonalds in the west?

surprised

the new image of germany : Refugees raping furries

>that one in the highlands
WHERE IS HE? IM GETTING MY FUCKING BAYONET

u cant rape a furry.

u cant rape the willing.

It's because there are few people in the west.

Why is Poland infested with furries

Why is a good chunk of America McDonalds-free?

see

>inb4 buttblasted germoney enters the thread and starts telling everyone they are not white

*starts sweating nervously*

Awhole bunch of uninhabited land.

Godspeed big chiel.

Because they have had their very consciousness and identity taken from them.
Carl Yung wrote an essay in 1936 called “On Wotan”. It was about how Christianity was waning as a cultural power, and the old Norse identity was beginning to emerge to fill the gap in Germany. As Samuel Huntington noted, after periods of upheaval a culture always reverts back to its natural state. You see Germanics, originally called Saxons, never accepted Christianity willingly. They were genocided into it by Charlemagne. It should come as no surprise that the Protestant Reformation, the first baby-step at resisting traditional Christianity, came from Germans. You had an alien, egalitarian, Semitic ideology forced them that they never really got over.
At the same time in 1936, Communism was all the rage in Germany and Europe.

Like Christianity, it had been founded by a renegade Jew (Marx) and was primarily led by Jews. Like Christianity it was utopian, egalitarian, and sought to destroy national/ethnic identities. Having just emerged from the mind-control of one Semitic ideology, they were about to be subjected to another. So, they had a mass chimp out because of centuries of collective phycological mass trauma. You combine this with many of the political ideas that were popular then (eugenics, imperialism, etc.) it takes for a tragically destructive mix. It should come as no surprise that the Swastika was the ancient symbol of Thor.

But Marxism won, both in the East (economic Marxism) and West (cultural Marxism). And once again, the Germans have been genocided into accepting it. The mass psychological trauma of having your very ethnic consciousness destroyed twice by a Semitic, egalitarian ideology is not something one just gets over. For that reason, they’ve simply just lost the will to live.

It’s horrifying really.

Pretty much sums up the anti-german shilling on this board. All it needs now is some crap about the fall of Rome.

also

lmao, taking screen shots of me

You are a real retard.

Sometimes I take the opposite point of view for yknow the CONVERSATION.

Jews are nto white but Germans really are pathetic. Now do back to kapa haka class maori

>protests

Protests will just get you filmed + IDed by the secret police and then you lose everything

The only thing that could change anything is a full scale revolution to overthrow the political systems and replace all politicians. Good luck with that.

Well actu-
>sees flag
ah

so? what good is a job when your'e being replaced by shit skins

not quite, they are importing muslims after all. Literally the anti-thesis to christianity, even Hitler himself said that he would prefer Islam
apparently it will take a 3rd time to genocide the germans truly out of their culture

Why there are almost 0 mcdonalds in the middle of the USA?

That area is very sparsely populated.

More like you're a dipshit trying to stir up shit for no reason.

Obvs haven't looked in your own backyard.

But whatever keeps the attention away from our own little cesspool I guess.

Sage goes in all fields

dang we are slacking dude, germany has better sex attack coverage than we have mcdonalds coverage
think of those poor souls in north dakota that have to go more than 15 feet on their scooters for a good old fashioned burger

reported, read the rules. sage is a insta ban you newfag

>sage is a insta ban you newfag
Wew

What good are 'protests', if they:

1. Accomplish absolutely nothing
2. Participating in one destroys your life?

The organizers of such protests will also get stalked by antifa thugs for the rest of their life.

so, yeah your afraid.

As i was saying, German men have no back bone.

Australians have tiny dicks

yes yes, very good insult ahmed, however you still have no back bone and until you stop being afraid of the left you wont recover your country or get your voices heard.

They do not deserve a country.

Let them be raped by sand niggers.

Hitler would be ashamed.

its sad but i guess they cant be helped or listen to reasoning.

Either they have been brainwashed or they are truly too scared to do anything, both are as pathetic as the other

Most western nations are pathetic and doomed, Germany and Sweden are just closer to the finish line.

The one thing that sets Germany apart from the rest is the extremity of the cultural-Marxism over there and how deeply ingrained in to the German psyche it is, the Germans utterly despise themselves as a result of this. Make no mistake about it though (((they))) who control acadamia and the media in the west are doing everything they can to make all western peoples like the Germans and many are very close.

t. tiny dick manlets. I don't care about sandniggers stealing our women when my dick is twice as big as theirs

Will 2017 be the year a furry convention gets snackbar'd?

lost my map of magpie attacks in australia

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

That fucking filename

It pretty much happened in Canada..last year or 2014 or whenever the big raupefugee influx came. The pictures here were great, Furries with Muslims and warnings to them not to touch kids.

>how the fuck does doom guy get hurt at a furry convention?

ITT Aussie sycophant repeating bullshit about a country he knows nothing about.

AIDS

Thats mental health

ayyyyyyy

nice one cunt, saved

I dont know why there are so many in the UK. I've never met one and most people dont even know what one is.

But he's right. Most of your people just sat there and allowed yourselves to be penetrated, figuratively and sometimes literally.

>not sipping tea in your /comfy/ home laughing at the eventual fall of Western Civilization and the rise of Eastern Civilization
Top kek

Shit we really have that many pubs? Jolly good lad.

ew gross that sheet has period blood on it

I hope your casual acceptance and indoctrination of Brown and Black leads to your downfall

But what if foreigners organized everything?

desu we've probably lost about 50% of our pubs over the last 5 years.

They've been dropping like flies and turning into Tescos Express and Sainsburys Locals.

I am comfy halfu sama gaijin

I've been to Japan to learn the Bushido arts and there were niggers there and indians, also turks. You can't fool me

The smoking ban has been bad for pub business lad.

>He furiously typed out in his smoky, 5.5x3 Internet Cafe tomb
Oh hiro you make me raff rong time

young people just don't want to go to pubs anymore

at least the middle class ones anyway

Aye, it certainly hasn't helped.

I don't think Millennials are as frequent social drinkers as X'ers and Boomers either.

my faggot detector is off the charts

Without the west Japan will fall to Islam or, more probable, China within a few decades, the Japanese are no longer the fighters they used to be.

Lad middle class Brit in London here. Go pubs regularly with work colleagues.

why m8?

Tell me about british pubs, are they expensive?
The stereotype is that good british men go there daily for a pint, but wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy a couple of nice bottles at the local mall?

JUST

>MFW none of the brits acknowledge my dank ass KUA macros

>I've only been to Roppongi and Shinjuku at night
Your post

>there's practically no german female who hasn't been attcked by refugees left.
nice goading

Mostly in London it seems. Up in Yorkshire I've met like 1 and everyone used to bully the shit out of him. I highly doubt he's still one.

>peer pressure works kids!

Germany is already beyond all hope.

There are niggers and shitskins everywhere, this cant be undone anymore.

There's still two pubs near where I live but the closest one was demolished a few years back and turned into a Tesco Express.

Good guess lad.

they're Germans on vacation

Sure they can be a little more expensive but it's a great atmosphere. The pub I go to was where i got my first job so they always give me a discount. My advice is stick close to a pub when you're in Britain. You meet some great people and I'd be homeless without 'em!

I only go to pubs for food these days. Once a fortnight at most.

Can't afford to be spending £3+ on a pint on a regular basis

Duel me nōmin

Get a wide range. My local is a beautiful old pub which for centuries was an inn for shepherds driving their sheep to market. Also Oliver Cromwell stayed there one night.

Christ mate, I used to live next to a place in Greenwich which was £6 a pint.

>You have the audacity to let your country die and not go into the streets protesting 24/7?
>What is PEGIDA

>are you doing anything to help your country?
Yes, I do. Shut the fuck up and let us do our work, it's not your country. You should care about gooks, Ching Ling Johnson.

I didn't see any niggers or other brown cunts in Shinjuku, only Roppongi.

The saddest part of this thread, is that theres virtually no Germans defending themselves.

Its actually made this a fairly civil threads.

Really makes ya think.

What part of Shinjuku? I'm saying Kabuchiko has the immigrants there
Besides, it's not even worth going there since the bars love ripping foreigners like you off

>Why are germans such pathetic losers.
Because all the good genes are lying somewhere on the eastern front?

I was told this long ago by some old german guy that lived in my country for years. Found out later, after he died, that his father was a doctor (medic) in the SS. Perhaps that shaped his opinions on life.

Good point.

PURGE NOW

>Kabuchiko

That'd explain it, I only walked through there once, it was raining and I was kind of in a rush.

Just looked like a pretty dead red light district to me (I'd just come from Bangkok though, so you know, a lot to live up to),

Obviously there's the signs trying to draw you in but most everything happens behind closed doors and not easily accessible

Fur will dominate the world

Yeah, I'd heard the prices are pretty crazy too for gaijin so wasn't remotely interested in investigating. Knowing my luck I'd end up paying £150 just to fuck some Chinese spunk bin.

fur cannot into domination, it is submission and faggotry

Holy fuck this is miserable.
Either you or your women are so pathetic that despite your claim of having a bug dick they choose Pakis and 'refugees' over you.

DELET

>that ID
crypto-Jap detected