Schwarzenegger BTFO

Who's next on the chopping block?

I can't wait for Trump to fuck everything up and have to play the hardest game of damage control of his life
I mean, knowing that people like the idiots infesting this board support him, it won't be hard, but it should still be pretty damn entertaining.

Has anyone else been rewatching Trump Apprentice?

butthurt :>

Whats it like up there in Fantasy Land?

Does it get boring, always being wrong? Always losing?

Nissan will be next. They produce more cars in Mexico than anyone

west coast cuck detected

DRUMPF can't help himself can he? He can't contain his bigot-speech and he's PRESIDENT.

Imagine how many bad relationships he'll create with world powers, he's already off to a bad start with Merkel in Germany, China, Japan, Mexico destroying these relationships even BEFORE he was president.

Good luck America, when the world turns against you because of DRUMPF'S bigot-speech, know that you are the only people to blame, you allowed this disease to spread.

What the fuck. I can't even... how can one take this man serious? This is the next president of the US talking. this can't be real.

it's not a fair comparison imo

the big broadcast network landscape is much different now

There's nothing wrong with some twitter bantz.

>he supported Hillary

Has my whole life been a lie? Is Arnold actually a low-T cuck?

What a petty faggot.

somebody's jealous of our glorious shitposting president :^)

You probably think contracting AIDS is a badge of honor.

does anyone else like this side of trump? like want to see him busy with twitter insults instead of doing things?

No.

Too busy watching Trump in the House

When you stop taking the T, your balls will never produce it back at normal levels again. I think Arnold has a prescripition for testosterone like all former bodybuilders.

btfo out by pres elect

That's when the fun starts, he will nuke the world HAHAHAHAHHA!

We wouldn't re-elect him if he stopped memeing on Twitter.

Obama already destroyed any shred of professionalism that the President of the United States had, might as well take it to it's logical extreme so that the millenials can see the error of their ways.

I really, really wish Arnie didn't cuck.

All he had to fucking do was shut the fuck up, put his politics before his career, and toe the fucking party line.

Now he's probably going to die of natural causes soon because that's how meme magic works, and we'll feel bad, but he did it to himself.

> people thought Trump would stop shitposting

TOP KEK

How can you not elect such a person.

Literally, explain to the rest of us why Merkel will be reelected to continue to destroy Europe? You know you are personally responsible for the fall of the West in the eastern hemisphere. Vote Merkel

not knowing that taking steroids causes your body to produce more estrogen to match the increased level. That is why when people get off they look like shit.

Fuck you Mama Merkel, you don't control me

Thats gonna be one long ass wait fag

why dont you try being a whole island then you can speak on the matters of other nations? lmao papist scum