Is it possible to reverse the red pill? I want off this ride

Is it possible to reverse the red pill? I want off this ride.

No. You're here forever.

No. Even if you surround yourself with distractions it will always be there at the back of your mind.
It's a bit like badly creasing a page on a book, no matter how much you try it'll never be fully ironed out.
Just learn to live with it.

just stop visiting internet and redpill goes away

I now see ZOG's influence everywhere I go.

we'll be alright

Yeah it takes years to change your though processes though. You already hardwired your brain for redpill and have those related thoughts stored as chemicals in fast access memory. (Your active personality.) As of right now I wouldn't bother though. It's about time to start stocking up on food. Gear. If you haven't visited /out/ and /k/ yet. I would do so and get ready. These winters are becoming very damaging to fertile crop land. Our water supplies are dwindling. A disastrous Ice Shelf is about to collapse causing flooding over much of the coastlines. Diseases are becoming immune to anything we do. The economy that was on the brink of collapse because of hard asset vacuums is apparently just "fine now".

There is only one cure for the red pill.

The only cure is the black pill.

Just spend a lot of time watching American TV and movies and only browse blue-pilled parts of the Internet (like leftists news sites and r/hillaryclinton). You'll get de-redpilled in about the same time it took you to get redpilled.

Death is your only salvation now, one does not unsee

no.
stop reading the news.
stop visiting sites where you're exposed to alternative vies.

remember that nothing has changed for you.
look around, it's still the same.
the world hasn't changed one bit,
only your understanding of what lies beyond the veil of the false reality.

take a deep breath.
look around.
seriously, nothing has changed.

This. The red pills and being prepared for the coming future will be what saves your life user.

Stop being a faggot and realise truth only comes in shades of grey.

With mental growth there is no going back. Embrace nihilism, hide your power level to stay employed and take joy in the happenings to come.

No.

I was red pilled long before even finding Sup Forums. I remember in high school thinking why am i being forced to learn spanish? Shouldn't the illegal spics learn english?

Why didn't you take German?

i remember when I learned about Hitler and Eugenics

I admired his ability to speak to the people and eugenics made so much scientific sense to me

Bad goy! why don't you try race-mixing, you'll have beautiful, healthy children

What d fug?

Do shrooms

You will laugh at yourself

Can you unlearn English?
Same answer.