Heh

cnbc.com/2017/01/08/taiwan-leader-heads-to-americas-us-stops-set-to-irk-china.html

This is great! Fuck China, democracy rules! Trump knows how to use a bargaining chip to advance 'Merica!

But let me ask you this, what will Trump do when China takes Taiwan's clay in anger? Will the fun and games end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats the thing. Can China actually do it? And would it in turn be like an American Falklands with the specter of nuclear warfare. I heard that even if China can deter our aircraft carriers, our submarine fleet is more than capable of sinking any invasion force.

I hope Trump fucks China good and hard.

Yes china can do it, have you seen their Military's rapid growth? Do you think Taiwan can do anything about this?

Also

>America going Nuclear over a non-nato, non ally state

Huh?

And how will Trump do that? China exports all over the globe

China has to move anything it wants to get to Taiwan across the strait. It's going to be a hell of a journey with Taiwanese and US subs wasting their fucking transiting army.

>China pulls a Japan and fucks with the US for some obscure reason
>suddenly China is a fucking parkinglot and economies around the globe slowly improve

really greases my gears

"An official with President-elect Donald Trump's transition team said Saturday that neither Trump nor transition officials would be meeting with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen, who stopped in the U.S. during her trip to the Americas. "
First paragraph, click-bait news.

Youre delusional

And so are you.

Taiwan can only hope to defend itself, which it cant against china. If you think thats worth USA kicking off WW3 for a country that speaks chinese a anywaya then be my guest

>Youre delusional
Great argument faggot

This video should explain how things would go pretty well.
Obviously it doesn't take into account China shit breaking down during a mission and assumes that their troops are 100% competent

If China wants to invade I really want the US to grant US citizenship to every Taiwanese person.

The Taiwanese are awesome. The fought the Communuists to the bitter end, and escaped to a tiny rock used only by pirates. There they build a massive industrial engine. They build an enormous amount of Tech there.

Those that want to escape the Communists once more, should be allowed to come to the USA. Any that want to stay, that is fine, but the US has no more obligation to defend them.

Fuck the Chinese. If they want to own a rock in some giant pissing contest, let them. The people are all that matter.

I think this satisfies our obligations to a hard core block of people, and it is non-confrontational toward China.

Don't you have an English class to attend? Your students are waiting

>China takes Taiwan's clay in anger

literally Japan goes full rageautist and unleashes their secret mech army

Australia and India invade China

America colonizes and rebuilds the country.

Great argument faggot

Meanwhole you didn't provide any as well. He was just pointing out that your belief that Taiwan can stand up to China, even with the US help, is delusional. Which is true. China is not North Korea, m8, it is a different country.

I started off with an argument and an outcome you vodkanigger.

And it most certainly can stand up to China. Taiwan is almost as fortified as North Korea.

This.

Anyone who thinks the Jews who baited Germany and Japan into WWII don't have China's number, are fucking newfag millennial shits who get their world view from Amy Goodman and Jesuit Pope Francis.

The china vs Taiwan situation has the power to be one of the biggest happenings of Trumps 4-8 years in office.

I hope he deliveres and serious fucks things up with China

China is one of the worst counties in earth. I've spent lots of time in shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing and even Hong Kong which is "nice china" and they are all god awful places.

Taipei on the otherhand, well it's a shit hole but not quite as much and the girls are prettier and nicer to foreigners than mainland chinks are.

>enola gay

Amerifats being faggots since 45

Taiwan is literally a Japanese proxy atm

I'm inclined towards peace, and just a trade/meme war.

Also we need to demoralize China's underclass.

Just build a base on Macau Hong Kong and Taiwan each and ask Putin to recognize their independence.

US x Russia vs China is a no brainer.

Seems to me the USA decisively won the war in the pacific, with no help from anyone else, so uhh......

They did something very very right.

Taiwan is American territory

Jesus dude suck china's cock a little harder, I don't think they felt it yet

Why are you angry because i think Taiwan would lose hard against China?

If china had democracy we'd just have another huge power under jew rule you retards

Democracy is weak