Aus/pol/ - sunday edition

discuss australian politics in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-08/one-nation-pauline-hanson-dumps-anti-gay-candidate-shan-ju-lin/8168388
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/pauline-hanson-suspends-candidate-shan-ju-lin-over-homophobic-comments/news-story/a4950c36612f8f316bec6530bcf56ce9
youtube.com/watch?v=w34Y36SEDZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump

fucks sake lads... where are ya

Australian Politics should be renamed to 'A fucking shitfest, getting nowhere, bringing mudslimes in'

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Fuck off Hong-boi-ching-shui

Have a bump lad

thanks bruz

Not trying to be an ass, just genuinely curious, are emus edible?

Cheers burger

Sorry OP I only comment in the auspol with the leftie shill

I can't shake my food addiction.

Craving badly right now.

The diets never last.

So hungry all the time.

SO HUNGRY

If you can catch the cunts
>guns
We all know how that goes

Just eat eggs bro it easy

Thanks mate. Also

>burger wants to eat an emu
Not what I was going for there. What is it like in the world of straya politics anyhow? Any hope of you guys getting a Trump of your own?

so uhh yeah i know something we could do

stricter regulation on halal meats like sheep and beef, if the animal goes through any suffering while having its knife cut then that is too much and the act of cutting its throat is against the law

even the RSPCA is against it

even the same with kosher in some aspects

Eat eggs, give firm handshake, look in eye, just be yourself, oatz and squatz

Yes they are. People make pies out of their meat. Kangaroos and crocodiles are edible too

It's almost like America, except no one can decide who's going to serve a full term as prime minister and with that comes legislation changing 24/7. Work is being outsourced to immigrants. education is just chinks now and farmers are being bent over the fuckin' fence

Well that sucks. At least you don't have a nigger problem.

What's roo taste like?

qanda back tomorrow yeah m8s?

Like steak, but leaner and bloodier. It's very high in protein and cheap too

is qanda actually back? i watch it unironically and i dont believ or eat up most of the shit they say i just find it enetertaining

Not til february I think.

and who caRES ANyway. It is absolute cancer now.

I know you guys are full, but I'd like to visit just to try that some day. Vegimite wasn't as bad as some friends told me it was, so I'm sure kang-steaks would be delicious

Riding American cock. What's there to discuss?

>I'm sure kang-steaks would be delicious
Why would you be sure of that? Kangaroo is not that popular here, because it tastes gamey.

Most Americans can't even eat lamb because they find it too gamey. Kangaroo will not suit you.

I enjoy gamey meats quite a bit tb.h, so I dunno. It'd be interesting nonetheless

Q and A is for faggots

>interesting
Yeah it is interesting, but ultimately kangaroo is a boring meat. No fat on it at all. Beef is much better.

Come over cunt i love yanks

no joke

This.

ALL political parties in Australia are incompetent as fuck. Seriously need to genocide all Politicians here, and start over again.

Will the NBN ever be completed? How far behind schedule and how over budget is it now?

That's the plan, Bruce either this year or the next. May as well travel the world before it's too fucked up or I'm dead

Has to be cooked right too, otherwise it's tough as fuck, and not worth eating.

Has a distinct taste to it too. Like if you have a plate of beef, lamb, and roo, you'll be able to tell straight away which is the roo meat.

It's basically turned into a competition of "who's the biggest SJW, and whose better at blaming the others for something going wrong"

Any other Australians feel like they have no positive future?

Wait, why do we support One Nation again?
abc.net.au/news/2017-01-08/one-nation-pauline-hanson-dumps-anti-gay-candidate-shan-ju-lin/8168388

>The TL:DR:
Pauline Hanson sacked this chink cunt because she made an anti-gay remarks online

>"Gays should be treated as patients, they need to receive treatments"
She said.

Very SJW!

I'm sure there are millions of white Americans and Europeans who would love to live in Australia. So how do shitskins get in?

>So how do shitskins get in?
Very few do get in. Most of them were here when we landed.

One Nation is going to implode, again.

I am basically suicidal.

I see nothing but misery in my future.

How did things get so bad, senpai?

It is a long story. Nothing major. I was just never able to cope with things. Was always overly sensitive and neurotic.

Failed at everything because of this fragility.

The older you get the harder it is to keep living on as such an obvious failure.

Since the first time I went to an outback steakhouse as a kid, I always wanted to live in Australia. I'd at least like to visit someday..

You'll make it old mate, never underestimate the stubborn nature of self preservation. Have you sought out professional help?

>Until then go grab a bunnings snag

>Have you sought out professional help?
I have exhausted all those avenues m8. Am seeing my current psych next week.

No, there is no future me. Nothing works. I can barely stand to leave the house. IF it weren't for my food addiction I probably wouldn't leave more than once a month.

>7 Outback Steakhouses in Australia
>Not one of them in Victoria

I want a Ribeye and a Bloomin Onion.

You're going to want to eat no matter what. Replace snacks with healthy shit. JUST DRINK WATER! That is one change that will make a huge difference.

Probably be finished after the next 2 elections.
It's already a few billion over budget. Certainly a lot worse than the promised cheaper, faster and just as good that the liberals promised.

you don't want to eat an emu?

Are you overweight? If not, indulge a bit more in your love for food and do a food tour, whether local or overseas. Find happiness in what you love.

I'm on my 7th day booze free and I swear since about the 3rd day sober I've been craving junk food constantly.

without sounding like a dick, halal (or that but wthout the prayer shit) is the best way to kill them, tenderer meat

come spend some money and try your luck with the aussie slags

>Are you overweight
I am the size of a house m8.

Disgustingly fat.

>The older you get the harder it is to keep living on as such an obvious failure.

How old are you now?

yep, life is good
its all a mindset
cheer the fuck up

Victoria isn't part of Australia
if you check out a map you'll see its an island

>How old are you now?

Sounds shit m8. Tried all the usual avenues of outdoor hobbies you might like, even getting a dog so you have to at least venture out for walks? Some casual job that forces you out and about a few hours a week?

Marinade it in a sweet sauce and its cum worthy.

Juicy, falls apart.

Got to disagree there mate, don't make them bring a dog in to their lives if they can't already function. That is totally unfair to the animal. Like having a kid to fix a marriage.

bit of sweet potato mash, maybe some greens like asparagus and a rich sauce (plum or chilli's good) and you're laughing

I'm just starting Uni in Feb and am 30, you have plenty of time to sort your fucking life out.

It's pretty gamey stuff. Think like rabbit or deer gameiness but closest to steak taste. A gamey steak. Fuck its hard to explain.

It is not about time left. It is about the futility of expecting anything to be different when you have already tried and failed at everything that could have helped you.

Fuck we are a bunch of civil cunts we are. Take note Ameribros. You fags are welcome anytime, just dont be a cunt.

mate you're not even thirty
half the cunts around you fucked about til at least then
you have plenty of time, doesn't mean you should waste it

Different perspectives, can also go back and re-try those avenues that you failed at before depending on what they are. Just because something fails once, doesn't mean it's over forever.

What's your situation, NEET? Employed? Studying? Own your house? Live with Parents? Missus? Friends?

You really don't know the difference a simple change can have to your life if you change your outlook on it. Swapping out coke for water and walking each morning on an empty stomach for instance can change your life.

Thank you to everyone who has given advice and kind words.

I am sorry but I am too depressed right now to reply to all your comments.

I have no energy at all. I go through each day like a zombie.

I'm sorry.

Stringy meat, with a light "tang" to it, for lack of a better word.

g'day chap

did i say it right

>mfw soon I'll be able to pass as an aussie effortlessly

thanks chi-stralians

down at the pub or at a party
whenever your stuck for what to say
if you want to be dinky di, why don't you give it a try
look em right in the eye
and say gday

Get a sodastream and drink carbonated. Add lemon or lime for flavour

MAKE
AUSTRALIA
GREAT
AGAIN

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Well I am dissapoint with One Nations Fag worship for one!

who /housing market/ here

who /leaving the country cos they can't afford a house/ here

You blokes never seem to say it right, never met a yank who could. Just one of those things.

Fuck me dead is it actually?

Whats going on with One Nation??

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/pauline-hanson-suspends-candidate-shan-ju-lin-over-homophobic-comments/news-story/a4950c36612f8f316bec6530bcf56ce9

Well fuck

>years later not even a date listed for my area yet

>Wahh I can't afford a house
>Move to somewhere other than Melbourne or Sydney? Excuse me but I am entitled to a cheap house right in the middle of my home city
FUCKING should be GASSED DESU

Monday the 6th

Be good to go bash some SJW's !!

>australia says no to the bloke who now has control over the country that it relies on
we should just ship all leftists over to california. what is the point anyway? no matter what we do the US is going to have trump for the next 8 years. we have no leverage here.

I own one, what's up? About to buy a second as an investment property later this year if all goes well.

dress as pepe
>faggots crying at a frog

How would one ring in a bomb threat anonymously?

some of you guys are alright
don't go to the inauguration on the 21st

I'll wear my MAGA cap so you know not to mow me down with the fags.

I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen at Anti-Inauguration rallies!!

look out for the grinch

I mean even the cops have had enough of it!

Cop urges drivers to run down BLM protesters

youtube.com/watch?v=w34Y36SEDZg