More and more Scandinavian women convert to Islam

The newest trend in the north seems to be Islam. Both men and women, but especially the women. Nearly everyone knows a blonde girl who has become a muslim now.

What is it about Islam that interests people so much to convert? Is it because Islam forbids cuckoldry, unlike Christianity which promotes it freely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYajKl-Xr6c
youtube.com/watch?v=eX_EbtdQOWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They just wanna be ''naughty''
and they get tons of attention now cus they converted.
It are a bunch of shy faggot catfishes

Is it because Islam is more empowering to women than christianity?

Fuck my parents/authority/social norms.

good. Islam dictates women must be modest and loyal. White women need more of this.

Even the young are converting.

I feel like this is like when the Catholics first converted the Vikings to Christianity.

Never heard of it. Except like one case

Our kids have 'Muslim dolls'.

Honestly fine, but Swedes better convert to Islam because in Islamic law Islamic women need an Islamic wife. As long as they're kept away from the shitskins that's what's needed.

Honestly a good way of getting rid of these shits is for us to all convert to Islam, go "oh these Sunni and Shias aren't following proper Islam blahblahblah they're heretics" and then fuck them up.

Pretty sure they aren't covnerts, they went to a mosque or some bullshit and were forced to wear those.

WOmen are totally liberated under Islam and are definitely not segregated or treated as less than human.

This. My guess is it's all in the big cities, if at all.

you get to be fat and not do your hair because everything is covered

you have no source you fucking snownigger

Nearly everyone knows a blonde girl who has become a muslim now.

Not true you shit.
I literally see more and more young "Muslim" girls dropping there shit religion when born into all our freedom. All while pretending to still be faithful to their parents off course.

And then they all suck and fuck Dutch dudes, all of them.

Deal with it muzzieweaks

bomb the creators/importers

Fucking horrifying, to be honest.

Obviously. Christianity is a white construct, not an empowering brown culturally enriched religion.

You fucking fags, they're clearly just looking for an excuse to wear warmer clothing. This is what happens when you live in the fucking arctic, your women salivate for arab cock because the sub-zero temperatures have given them brain damage.

Just virtue signaling. Soon as people get used to having Muslims around it will stop being seen as 'alternative' and cease to be interesting. Women are usually chronic attention seekers.

But it's not happening here or in Baltics

Sam hyde came up with that idea years ago, the jews ripped it from him

This

They are trend setters

They are treating this refugee crisis like it's some new age fashion.

I'm curious why it's always for the most part women who convert, their book quite explicitly tells them they are worth less than a man and are basically their property and can be severely punished for any transgressions like simply not obeying their man

It's like Stockholm syndrome but for religion, and once again it's in the nordic region too

Well they are just accepting their multicultural future.

>face exposed
>hands exposed
>wrists exposed
absolutely obscene

Women work by trends, this is just attenttion whoring.

Is easy to redpill them: say that you want an harem or start saying that women look older and uglier with burka.

Fun fact: white women would be against refugees if refugees were millions of women entering a country.

Start asking for refugee women.

Women seek a strong male dominated power structure even if on the outside they are "Empowered feminists"

They have been brainwashed to hate straight white males, so where do they turn? Islam

Everybody knows women all want a strong dominant male to tell them what to do and control them, and since their own societies have been completely feminized they turn to Islam for this

To quote Osama Bin Laden "When a person sees a strong horse and a weak horse, they will like the strong horse by default"

i laugh at sweden but i do genuinely feel bad for them

stay strong swedebros

Peer pressure. More muslims more type of their pressure. More swedes more of their pressure. Demographic shift has such effects

>Women work by trends, this is just attenttion whoring
Totally
>Start asking for refugee women.
That's what I don't understand where are all those christian/yazidi women and children from the war zone? I mean those are the ones most in danger and most helpless right? Why all those refugees are young, uneducated, angry and religious single digit iq north African, and paki/afghani males?

I live in Malmö, probably the worst and most niggerish city in Sweden, and I have never seen a white woman in a hijab or burqa.

There's three types of women who hang out with arabs here:

1.immigrants
2. the hood rats (white women who grew up with immigrants and now she listens to hip-hop and collects welfare checks)
3. SJWs who meets an arab once in a while to take a selfie and feel good about herself but would literally never touch one.

Thanks

I know a blonde girl who converted to Islam because of her boyfriend.

She was pretty much the town bicycle back in the day, all her boyfriend's amigos have hit that.

It was weird seeing her at the supermarket with a hijab on.

Exactly, I live in Gävle and I've never heard of any case

3D printed muslim barbie dolls

Where is this happenig exactly? Sauce faggot or gtfo

>Nearly everyone knows a blonde girl who has become a muslim now
I don't.

Another case of "do the opposite of what daddy tells you".

Seriously Sweden get it together.

it's these retarded millenials who want nothing more than to be unique snowflakes

Jeg laver bare sjov for at se Sup Forums gå amok en sondag morgen.

No shit
Western culture is unnatural for women. Of course they are going to jump ship when it is possible.

Nice bait, Achmed

Damn that's such a cool ass language

å

Har du ingen venner?

Enjoying Western society, huh Ahmed?
It's because Islam wasn't in the West is that life is so good.

it makes sense though, they feel bad for their degenerate lifestyle and islam offers them to get rid of the guilt and actually gain some moral superiority that they have never had before

Fuck that sucks for you, just down to your hand for sex now eh!

Women are followers.

They follow real men.

Sadly muzzies are real men.

Women will always and forever only respect strength, power, dominance and authority. Islam has it and white's have lost it. When whites regain it, the women will come crawling back. White alphas are rare breeds nowadays.

>Damn that's such a cool ass language
>danish
hahahahahahaha

All people above the Rhine are degenerates.

I live in a city of 20,000 and have seen 3 white girls with hijab.

>white construct
Jewish*
FTFY

I know a couple Swedish words

Like dödaren

Rygg

steg

Also a cool language

don't call me a shill, but what if Islam is the solution to defeating the jew and degeneracy.

Only loyal to other Muslims, kuffar

>user
>venner

vælg en

This definately qualifies as fake news.

It's the next logical step in your total submission.

Because it is, hasten to Islam.
youtube.com/watch?v=sYajKl-Xr6c

youtube.com/watch?v=eX_EbtdQOWo

Nooooooooooooooooo

The way Danes pronounce numbers is stupid compared to Sweden.

60= tres
58= otterhalvtreds
25= femogtyve
19= nitten
12= tolv

60= sextio
58= femtioåtta
25= tjugofem
19= nitton
12= tolv

When will the trend be preference for Muslim guys?

Probably because they get lost/are weak so they don´t survive, NGOs are formed mostly for women so for them it´s good news knowing that competition won´t come.

They would also be against refugee women dating with evil white men too.

Women seek submission and thralldom. Their natural position in society is to be subjugated by males. Since western civilization has been so cucked by (((you know what kind of people)), these women seek refuge into another culture.

The hood rats must be dirtiest if whores.

>sextio
>tres
>femtioatta

Damn is that some Latin influence in there?

But at what cost?

I'd rather have Joos than Sand people.

Such a shame gang rape is the only solution, eh Wasiq?

Mine venner går ikke amok, hvis jeg nævner muslimer i Danmark. De stemmer alle R eller LA.

>thinking you can choose
if you have jews you will get sandniggers

They sure are

They want strong males with strong beliefs, not feminized metrosexuals like most Scandinavian males.

no bacon, gotta pray 4 times a day, gotta watch what you say.

for now.

Stockholm Syndrome

Never seen a white woman in a hijab here either but there are plenty of muslim girls plastered in make up clubbing every weekend. I have several muslim collegues too and every one to a man drinks alcohol and goes clubbing the same. It's hilarious to watch Islam breaking down under Western influence, I thought it was a powerful religion lol :^)

Except in reality it's just more race and nation betrayal, sinking further into that degeneracy from white men's perspective.

No. It's just that women are more susceptible to power. A strong horse v weak horse. Once whitey finally snaps and starts ethnic cleansing, these are the women who are going to get their heads shaved, spit on and publicly flogged.

Women are weak and superficial beings that will ALWAYS follow a trend no matter what.
When the trend switches to ethnic cleansing they will be the first to scream.

that`s the only way they feel safe in Europe mixed with Stockholm Syndrome

Probably just wearing the clothes and saying they've converted so they don't get attacked