If you over 21 and still unemployed and living with your parents you are disgrace to society and your family and you...

If you over 21 and still unemployed and living with your parents you are disgrace to society and your family and you should kys RIGHT NOW

He says as he posts Varg, a literal welfare queen.

Where did this welfare meme come from?

The weekend's almost over, wagey.

You might want to get to bed early, there's a long week ahead!

I'll just be sitting at home, enhancing my knowledge of how to use computational statistics in my self-studied STEM discipline. ;-)

He said in one of his videos has so little income the government gives him money because of his kids.

It's not unusual in this country. I'm trying to evacuate the place for 3+ years, but always a magical circumstance pops up that prevents it.

Papers, now.

his patreon
the money he gets is from the welfare of other neets

I thought Varg just got tax cuts for having kids, is he actually getting gibs?

>self-study
>just masturbating to ponies

You'll get that job soon, boy-o, just keep 'studying', I'm sure that and definitely not actual work experience will land you that dream salary you think you deserve.

I have crippling depression since about 16 months, so I was kinda forced into the NEET lifestyle

But hey now that I'm gorging on Xanax I'm finally starting to get my shit together

what if I'm unemployed but live with myself

I don't think he does.

And that wouldn't detract from the point.

He has one?

And why is that a problem?

People are paying you to make more content in essence.

The fact that there are two different narratives makes me feel like one or both of you are bullshitting me.

Be careful with the Xanax. It can be literally worse than hitler.

I bet you sit their and do nothing.

Then you are just a failure to society because you are a USELESS EATER who is a burden to tax payers and the state

It's actually to help prepare me for an honors project for my trust fund education. It's something I can put on my resume once it's completed. ;-)

>get career you enjoy doing
enjoy masturbating to anime faggot while I actually get a lide

but it is good that i plan not to have kids so i don't pass on my uselessness right

I'm 24, and have a job but still live with my parents. Should I kill myself?
I want to.

Would that not depend on whether he is productive? If he is doing his own thing?

See, my problem here is that some NEETs might actually be doing good shit, however a great majority of them, including the ones that say they are productive, are actually lazy wastes.

Riddle me this.

How much more can you be fucked around by the government with your own money, and still think it's a good idea to give them money?

I'm only at .75mg (3 pills) per day, but they're pretty much required for me to keep the anxiety at tolerable levels. as well as 100mg Xeroquel to help me sleep

But hey so far that's the only thing that's been effective, and god know my psychiatrist tried many things (even got EC therapy which did fuck all, the high right before the anaesthetic was the shit though)

But you are still being a burden to the state and health / transportation services you use. Stop trying to justify your life and do the right thing.

If you have a job but live with your parents then you are just leeching from the protection of your parents and not contributing fully to society.

Im turning 21 in a month and Im dropping out of college this week

feeeling hopeless

as much as you try and fill the howling emptiness inside you with alcohol and shitposting it will never work, you will still be a useless human being with nothing of value to offer a potential mate, you will die a pathetic unaccomplished freak and be buried in a paupers grave

Sitting all day on your ass computer proframming is NOT """productive""" work and definitely does not contribute beneficially to society.

stay mad

At what age should one move out by?

18, still with senpai, is it "normal" to get a partner and live with them by 21? Or is it generally considered normal to still be living with the parents for a while longer, and just wait out until the right person comes along?

>he isn't self employed
You are a disgrace to yourself and your ancestors and you should feel bad while you continue to slave away because killing yourself would be a slight inconvenience for your masters.

Don't drop out Anders, work harder. The Neet life will consume you. If you can't handle college, pick up a job as soon as possible upon leaving.

It is what it is I guess but tolerance happens quickly and you'll need to up your dose, and if you stay on them longer than 2 months withdrawl will be heroin tier

>still with senpai
Oh yeah, pic related is still dead. Whoops

>"hurr I'm my own boss because I'm self employed!"
>spends the rest of his serving clients who tell him what to do and by when

K

More like living the NatSoc life.

You're supposed to stay at home. Inherit the wealth and knowledge of your parents and your ancestors, to keep the wealth growing. Look at rich arab sheikh families, would they be where they are if they didn't keep their sons at home? If they didn't teach them the family business?

NOT living with your parents IS DEGENERACY.

ye i'll pick up a job, just cant continue this major i chose, its not me

I agree with the parents part but fucking hell you have to be a retard to contribute to the current year society.

You could always try and do something, however minor, with the economic safety you have living with your parents.

>serving clients who tell him what to do
Wow, you got me stumped there, wagey. I do provide a specific service for people.
>and by when
Nope, I tell them when I'll perform my service.

You pay for my dole money every 2 weeks. Thanks wagie.

What major did you pick?

>yes goyim, go tens of thousands of dollars into debt by getting a college degreeā„¢, it will help you find a job!
>yes goyim, I know that you only get paid 10 dollars an hour at your job that is unrelated to your major, but put a down payment on a house with a 30 year mortgage! you don't want to be a MANCHILD and live with your PARENTS, do you???

>Nope, I tell them when I'll perform my service

And exactly how is that any different than being wage employed? You aren't creating anything of value. You still have to suck someone's dick to get paid.

That doesn't answer my question. It's like you ignored it to spit rhetoric. Stop being a fucking idiot.

You mean what to *buy?

And you always have the option to tell them to fuck off.

Ultimately, it's free choice to run your own business. It's a space where you always have liberty, and it's the only way to start the climb to the REAL high life that isn't being born into it.

Teach them when they are kids. They will learn the trade by 18. Then they go out and start a business or get a job.

>Saudis
What business? They own oil fields. They probably don't work a day in their life and just consume money. They are where they are because of oil.

Your an idiot making excuses.

>be unemployed
>only so much Sup Forums to fill up my day
>decide to pursue hobbies in vegetable gardening, homesteading, sourdough baking, brewing, cheesemaking, weaving, tanning, leatherworking, woodworking, etc.
>patiently waiting for the day when our glorious developed nations are blown into a pre-industrial Hell-hole and I can be elevated to nobility as a successful maker and merchant of fine goods

That was me until I was 35 years old. In the last few years I created a product that people are genuinely thrilled to own, I've made an impact on my industry and I'm respected by people in it. My income has gone from 0 to $100k/year, and I'm able to help financially support my family, pay off my debts, and pay taxes.

I thought about killing myself, believe me - I have a history of depression and suicidal ideation. I still struggle with it every day. But if I'd checked out when things seemed their most hopeless, I wouldn't have accomplished what I have. I wouldn't have made an impact on people's lives. Whether or not I can ever be happy at least I can know that I did something with this life. And that's enough for me.

Got a job as a labourer and living at a mates house

30 and enjoying the NEET life, didn't work a day in my life. Try to motivate me first by giving me a partner and possibility to have kids. If not, they I wont do anything productive.

Somehow i knew that but never asked why. He owns a lot of land, has sold music, board games. Did the norwegian government take all his money after euronymous or something?

I believe he still owes the norwegian government a lot of money. I don't think he ever made much from his music, books or RPGs. Enough for what he needs he said though.

you've got it exactly backwards dipshit

This is a bad attitude buddy. The world does not owe you anything... No one is gonna give you a partner, you have to go and find one.

seriously, it sounds like you've just been sitting with your thumb up your ass for the last ten years waiting for your waifu to drop out of the fucking sky to mother you into not wasting your life
you're so full of shit

This has to be the dumbest post I've ever read.

Not really, when I was younger the kids at school had to do little to find a partner. Also it's the state makes incompatible livestock of the women so they need to pay reparations for the hinder they create. Besides that there are a lot of organization and Dutch people in general that actively belittle me so I don't have a playfield to find anyone.

kys yourself

>Exactly backwards
>Moron somehow think NEETs pull the working class forward

You are so fucking dumb mate. You are fucking vermin at this point. Ass blasted, disgusting vermin.

Wew

>Excuses

Come on...

kankergedegenereerde

I'm 23 yo, work fulltime shitty Job, live still at home but i pay 250 euros a week, also 260 euros a week goes to my car.
At Age, better before, 25 i need to move out or they kick me out.
This is a mutual respective deal in my opinion, these times are shitty for young people, everywhere Jobs go away and it's the young people Who lose the Jobs while the old fucks can keep working...

>Call.others degenerate
>You dont even grow your own food

Yes goy, pay the rental jew

So are you neet then? Curious because I dont understand the logic behind your post burger.

As soon as the state supplies me with barbital to kill myself, I'll do it.

Until then, keep paying

Fuck a bitch first then die

Thanks for the money wagecucks!

If you are 21 and not going to university and instead working some shit tier job rather than getting educated you are a disgrace and should just "kys" RIGHT NOW

I'm going to do my best tomorrow!

>work, goyim!
>rent, goyim!
>watch tv, goyim!
>eat shitty food and buy useless trinkets, goyim!
>w-what, none of this is rewarding? shame on you for using welfare! we made that for Mehmet and Tyrone, don't you know?

>20
>studying
>working
>living alone

Am I doing it right?