Reminder that mutilating your kids penis creates permanent brain damage

Reminder that mutilating your kids penis creates permanent brain damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjUCR44qZLE

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass3/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzs-09Of99I
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2013/11/the-haredi-child-rape-assembly-line-345.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/israeli-armys-new-chief-rabbi-accused-of-condoning-rape-by-soldi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw uncut

Of course. Because men think with their cock

mfw no brain dmg from being cut

>B-but muh dick cheese
>It looks better this way!
I'm not sure which is more sickening, the practice itself or those who zealously try to justify their treatment.

>Jews
>American Christians
>niggers
>brain damaged
pick 4
Makes sense

Yeah, and every time I cut my fingers on something I get brain damage. Sure.

>it looks better this way

I can literally retract the skin and it looks like a regular cut dick. Ladies can't even tell the difference desu

well it looks the "same" without the giant scar and shit

s-s-so did being c-cut make me t-tougher bros?

1. Clean your foreskin
2. When erect the foreskin retracts

Slight difference between cutting off your largest nerve repository and cutting a finger hahaha

This would explain quite a lot of things regarding jews, arabs and niggers.

Do Americans go through the same ritualistic circumsion? With no anesthetics. If not they might be safe from having brain damage?

>tfw cutties can't perform piss balloons

They don't give anesthetics to babies it could stop their CNS from functioning. They justify doing it to babies because "eh they won't remember :)",

The doctor cuts the foreskin and that's it. A lot of them are botched. Unless they're Jewish then a Moyle(sic) with Herpes sucks the wound.

So the lab-rat style strapping down and MRI had nothing to do with the lifetime traumas that the kid suffered? Kid will probably have recurring nightmares for the rest of his life. I remember being held down by something like five nurses to get stitches in my head when I was 4 years old. I don't remember the getting the injury itself or any pain at all, but I sure as fuck remember being restrained lile a mental patient. Shit is traumatic as fuck.

t. Cut. Didn't bother me a bit. No ongoing trauma. No negative effects.

>Cutting his own fingers
Self destructive behavior is a clear sign of trauma caused by your dick getting mutilated.

>all these cutfags defending their parents actions because they don't even know what's it like to have your manhood intact.

classic britbong

Sorry, you are retarded.

Comparing a finger cut with a literal removal of skin from your penis.

Damn, you guys are actually stupid, I feel bad for your kind

Is this bait? wew, maimed penis boys actually believe this??

Even if I'm retarded as a result, at least I'm not a filthy spic that isn't into comprehension.

What's with the implication that the Jews are somehow subjecting goy to brain-damaging genital mutilation? You do know they do it to their own kids, right.

Did anyone of you (at least try to) watch the video in the op?

It makes them psychopaths and not caring for others.

I have a theory that circumcision makes men more violent.

Most violent warlike nations on earth, all have ritual penis mutilation.

>not caring for others
So what you're saying is that in order to uncuck Sweden, we need to circumcise them.

>permanent changes in brain
>brain damage
Why does it have to be both? Is this not proof of the finding of the literal way we are marked by the Lord??
>be futuristic alien
>figure out how to tell which humans are good
>Ayylmao1:I'm scared, he looks dangerous!
>ayylmao2:just check his dick lmao
>ayylmao1:muh dick!
>ayylmao2:hahahaoogabooga

>yfw they waz kangz

I guess they had control group with the same treatment but without circumcision

>when you realize Circumcision is just Jewish scalping

cirp.org/pages/cultural/glass3/
Link related

It makes it easier for the poor things to accept their genetalia has literally been jewed.

>Reminder that mutilating your kids penis creates permanent brain damage.

And removal of foreskin makes your penis shorter and narrower due to veins cut reducing nutrient and hormonal metabolism during teenage growth spurt.

And makes you more likely to become rapist (sexual emergencies) by making masturbation more difficult.

The original purpose/benefit of circumcision was to make men better tribal warriors. Rape is an essential part of tribal warfare and circumcised men are more likely to rape on warpath because they can not ease sexual frustration on their own with masturbation. The fact that modern feminism talks nonsense about nonexistent rape culture in the west, but does not talk about circumcision being barbaric practice of child mutilation intended create men more likely to rape (better tribal warriors) is IMHO greatest evidence that feminism is indeed a Jewish conspiracy.

European women of course have recently experienced the wave tribal warfare of sexual emergencies because muslims do that too.

>sickening
Come on man, don't be like that. You understand why they do it.

A guy would rather suck cock than lose his dick. The dick is really the most important part of the body when you're identifying a man, losing it is not acceptable... no man would ever handle "My dick is bad" well.

The guys got mutilated against their wishes and there's no turning back. They don't want to assume that this evil was done on them needlessly and also they don't want to accept that their dick is now inferior. They can't handle it.

They're not being evil, they're just not being logical, and this is understandable because this is a very personal subject. They need to act this way to remain sane.

It tried just listening but couldn't get through even an few minutes.
I'm fine with the Mexican torture videos but not with this.

>Male circumcision practiced mostly by Jews and muslims
>Is a Good idea

The Aboriginals did more than circumcision, they turned their dicks into horribly mutated whistles.

Wiolent, but not very war like people.

Jewish circumcision is a blood ritual offered to a demon called yahweh. God doesn't want a piece of your childs penis you fucking insane peodophile.

Well, that explains why I'm so fucked in the head.

Kek simple but true

>horribly mutated whistles

Does circumcision hold an evolutionary advantage of some kind, or was some rabbi caught with foreskin in his mouth and just made up some bullshit on the spot that managed to persist to this day?

There's this stupid theory that it started with people getting sand under their foreskins, but I'd say it's to "mark" you under someones rule.

Many primitive people practice various forms of ritual mutilation, for example as part of coming of age ceremonies. You can google this stuff, it's pretty brutal. I would guess circumcision evolved from some such rites that slowly lost the original meaning and became associated with something else.

Oh and suppose it makes it somewhat harder to masturbate, especially without ready access to lubricants, which could be seen as an advantage if you are so inclined. In fact it was the main reason for adopting the practive in Britain and then in US.

jesus fucking christ

That explains so much shitposting now.

During ancient times it had to have some use to help with infections or something.
But I think American circumcision can be tracked down to puritans not wanting you to masturbate.

I guess in the old days dirt and bacteria would get in the foreskin area and possibly cause infection, so it might have been a sanitary procedure. Nowadays people shower daily and don't live in the desert so it's probably useless

You do realise some of these operations are done under anaesthetic

Can verify. Stitches in my chin when I was 5. Still afraid to lay in my back at the doctors 30 years later

Nice ;)

So there where large amounts of Jewish rape gangs before the mudbloods moved in?
>Finnish
>literal Mongolian rape bby

Same dog, feels good have parents that didn't fall for Jewish tricks

I get odd stares in the locker room but I just smirk back

Incorrect

The most logical reason I've heard as of yet

>mfw there are still people on this site who dont think jews are evil

Blame the Anglo.
But Kellogg made it a big thing in the US

Thank G-d I was circumcised when I was 9 so I'm not brain dead.

Child is obviously screaming and squirming you fucking jews. But the brain damage shows yeah, just look at amerifucks

>tfw you realize you brain damaged for life
feels bad man

>>tfw you realize you brain damaged for life

Can I blame my being a NEET on losing my dickhead cover?

First off it sucks it seems like no evidence is availible for either side till they let us research it its pointless talking about it so many variables we dont know. Like ifnit does change your brain does it infact change it for the better or worse

Ill just have 2 sons and circumsize one and not the other and test myself

>tfw my dumb ultra religious mother had me circumcised as a baby
Fuck's sake, we're not even jews. I deserved better than this.

Well, considering both you and I are brain damaged, we can't be held to high standards of reason and scientific inquiry; thus, we can believe whatever we want. This includes blaming circumcision for our failures, whether or not it's true.

The last dicksnip thread was much better guys. This is just another turtleneck skinner LARP thread :/

>This horrible practice started because a psycho wanted to stop masturbation and Jews promoted it
kill me

Wait this thing isn't safe?
It can kill you?

Not if you suck it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzs-09Of99I

Oh you sweet summer child

THEY SUCK IT?
Is this just a Jewish thing or do they do this to all Americans?

9 hunna confirms I can't be held responsible.

Seems kind of a barbaric practice lets face it. In the UK nobody does it apart from muslims, jews and supposedly, male members of the royal family. Maybe there is a deeper less obvious reason for it or maybe it's just an ancient practice from when we lived in the desert before underpants were invented... either way i quite like my foreskin

Israel States of America.

Seems kind of a barbaric practice lets face it. In the UK nobody does it apart from muslims, jews and supposedly, male members of the royal family. Maybe there is a deeper less obvious reason for it or maybe it's just an ancient practice invented by Abraham as a solution to living in the desert before underpants were invented... either way i quite like my foreskin

>So there where large amounts of Jewish rape gangs before the mudbloods moved in?

Luckily Jews appear usually on small concentrations (sic) here in the west and tend to prey on their own kind where there is effective law enforcement.

The Haredi Child-Rape Assembly Line
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2013/11/the-haredi-child-rape-assembly-line-345.html

Israeli army's new chief rabbi accused of condoning rape by soldiers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/12/israeli-armys-new-chief-rabbi-accused-of-condoning-rape-by-soldi/

It's a Hasidic thing. I don't think most Jews do this

>Reminder that mutilating your kids penis creates permanent brain damage.

Suddenly I understand why Muslims, Jews and Americans are the way they are.

Well My record standscorrected

>walking around all day with a dry shaft

>tfw uncut
lmaoing @ the cutcks here :^)

infant circumcision is absolutely bad.
both anesthetics or no anesthetics (natural/pain) kill a lot of brain cell for the infant.

my memory dulled a bit after having my first dental extraction with anesthetics. people I know had claimed becoming forgetful and bad short term memory after several dental extractions.

there's scientific research which says 'spanking infants causes direct brain trauma which later induces bad behavior growing up.'

infant foreskin is highly valued by the jews due to the collagen and stem cell (why they succ it boi).

collagen is added to women ((cosmetics)) that regenerate skin.

dick is the most important part of your body that is why the stemcell and collagen concentration on your foreskin is needed for regeneration (if scarred by a predator)

ears, palm, and the nose also have stem cell concentration for regeneration because you can't hunt if they're injured and heal slow.