Saw this shit meme on facebook, where are you Sup Forums

Saw this shit meme on facebook, where are you Sup Forums

recently became 9

I'm a 5-6

Between 8-9

6. word for word.

I'm a very strong 6, but I spend a lot of time outdoors because it keeps me away from people which makes me happy and helps me clear my thoughts.

im childfree but i feel im in number 7

if you aren't 8 or 9 you're a faggot

solid 7 ova heya

somewhere around 6.5. Mostly just haven't had enough time to get into the most redpilled literature yet. I can see myself moving down this path pretty much perfectly. Used to be Total degenerate tier worthless.

I'd say 8.

between 5&6 but I'm starting to get angry and I've been ranting a lot lately

Between 7-8

A solid 8. Keep lifting men. Soon.

A 9.

Though I am a nationalist libertarian and probably more "socialyl liberal" than most of Sup Forums, the description fits more than the others.

Somewhere between a 1 or 2.

>he's not a 10

started as 5 now im 9 pol doing work for me.

I moved through 4-6 in my teenage years. Becoming an adult made me a 7. I'm trying badly to become an 8. I'm on the edge of advancing forward. Praying for a spot amongst the 10s.

I'm a 8

I'm starting to move towards 9 and wanting to learn Latin, anyone have any experience learning it.

Probably 7.5 that's as articulate as a 6

>implying 10s exist on the internet

8 mustard race

>before Sup Forums - 4
>after Sup Forums - 9

8 aiming at 9.
Was 6/7 for a while, but everyone gets over the anger phase with the red pill.

Full-blown 6, I fucking hate my fucking gay-ass life.

>Used to be Total degenerate tier worthless.
>Used
Good lad. Spread it to your friends.

in what context would this ever be posted on facebook

>you have great interest in things like the Roman Empire
>you realize that racially and culturally homogenous patriarcha societies... create the strongest volks
ahue

Before Sup Forums - 1
Entering Sup Forums - 4
Currently - 6

im at 8, just started working out again.

I think I was born with a natural 4.75 score, but a couple of years ago, I jumped to 8.

>9. upholder of the west

Can this meme die, please? The Roman empire wasn't race based you fucking cucks. The concept of race was absent till late 18. century. The Roman empire was based on universal citizenship regardless of ones skin color - it was the precursor of "civic nationalism" .
A nazi claiming to be defender of the western civilization is absurd. It is a regression into tribalism & silly bloody myths - it is the KANGZ equivalent of a rednecks interpretation of western civilization without ever reading a single fucking book by Roessau or Spinoza or even Aristotle.

>it's that episode where Sup Forums fatnecks imagine themselves as blonde aryan demigods
>inb4 projecting

>says the gyppo

Arround 9 maybe

>q-quickly, think of s-something!
>AHA!
>gypo! XXx-DDDD

Lel.

Between 9 and 10

Between 9-10

Told my gf I wanted kids early and that I appreciated family above all degenerate lifestyles, she completely agreed and asked me what my favorite kids names were. I am 22.

Save the white race pol.

I'M GETTING THERE BROS

I recognise muslim immigration as an evil but I'm non-white so I probably can't advance

WHICH ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS IS GIVING AWAY REDPILL MEMES ON FUCKING NORMIEBOOK
FUCK THAT'S ANOTHER MEME RUINED THAT I ACTUALLY LIKED

I hate the fact I'm a 9.

8 baby