Slaves

How could black people actually allow themselves to become slaves?

I would never, ever, be anyones slave. I would fight until I died if it came down to it, but I'd never be anyones slave. And I'm a Canadian. I can't imagine most people or races would allow it

Why didn't they fight? I actually legitimately don't get it, they're good at chimping out aren't they? I don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7iuAetjN_0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

They are really easy to manipulate.

you're a fucking retard

It should be easy to explain why then??

Someone sadistic enough could make you do anything they said leaf! I could have you calling me Masser Boss Sir within 2 days

>Be bush nigger.
>living the bush nigger life with my bush nigger wife.
>Occasionally stab other Bush Niggers from other tribes with pointy stick but not much else.
>One day group of black men ride battle barge down the river to the village and begin taking prisoners. try to fight back with pointy sticks, they have long shiny sticks that took off Un-goo-goo Click Click's head.
>is beaten with clubs and captured in a net.
>after weeks of travling and beatings is taken to the largest village I've ever seen next to the big lake.
>is sold to the Spanish.

they were just fulfilling the israelite propechy. in 2019 it'll be the end of the world after the slaves have been in slavery for 400 years. they fled to west africa, and were captured by their own people and sold to the sons of Esau. judgement day is soon, the red-pills must come at once.

>Trying to bump your own post
Get off this website

>only blacks have ever been slaves

You should read up on a little something called the Roman Empire.

You can easily convince people that they are subordinates.
From that stage you can cripple one's self-worth to the extent that you think one deserve nothing else.
When your subjugates are weakened you can instigate systems that complicates escape.

You think you'd buck, OP. You think you'd take death over slavery. But like most people, pain affects you much more than the thought of death. You'd fall in line, just like the savages did, when the whip came down.

Punishment for minor infractions could include anything from lashes to caning to intentional breaking of bones. For major infractions, slashing with knives or swords, plucking out of one eye, amputation of a limb, or castration.

There are a lot of men in the world who might accept death more easily than they would slavery. But there aren't many men who won't do just about anything to avoid getting their balls cut off.

They were captured by other tribes and sold to Americans and Europeans as slaves.

In other words, they did it to themselves.

First off, your assessment of your level of resistance is out of touch with reality. I could beat and whip and starve you into doing whatever I wanted if I had the leeway to do so. You like to think you'd resist, but some real pain and you'd crumple. Torture is very effective for inducing compliance.
Secondly, most of the slaves from Africa were bought from AFRICAN DESPOTS. Slave takig was common practice in West Africa, spoils of war. Or did you think the tiny Portuguese garrions raided ad rampaged and just grabbed people from their villages? I'm sure that happened sometimes, but mostly?
>Go to Africa
>Find Boss Nigger
>Offer to trade some steel weapons for slaves he took i his tribal wars
>???
>profit
This is the part of the slave trade's history dindus hate talking about: their own rulers sold them to the whites.

Misbehaving slaves were made an example out of.

Wishing you were dead for months as you slowly got tortured to death kind of example.

Just Google medieval torture device and think

From all the topics where burgers shit on black people this is the most retarded one. How would you endure daily torture? Who talks about killing you?

>Punishment for minor infractions could include anything from lashes to caning to intentional breaking of bones.

there's a drawing of a slave suspended by a big hook through his ribcage that supposedly was on display at the dock where the new slaves disembarked. Hard to imagine putting up much of a fight after seeing that.

And chopping off a foot if you ran away and were caught.

The alternative, working like a dog but being fed and having a wife would be preferable to most of us.

It got you to reply and bump my post, you dumb leaf

the same reason why jews allowed themselves to be holocausted

they're either cowardly scum or liars

Don't call me a burger

it's a compliment.

there were slaves in the african coutries way before america and europe joined in.
african warlords were the ones selling the slaves to the white men.
there are more slaves in africa today than there has ever been in the US.

You're already (((their))) slave mate.

They just told them that the chains were bling-bling

They just played them a sweet sweet Linda Ronstadt song

youtube.com/watch?v=O7iuAetjN_0

man if you get food for work opposed to being a starved and tortured prisoner youd become a slave too, there were over a million white slaves take to afica mate. this is also in a time when when starvation and war was rampant, slaves were atleast given food, the roman's pols' so fond of had been enslaving other europeans since the start of their civilization. they also treated them with a fair amount of respect, for a week long festival the slave owners and the slaves would mockingly change roles and the master have to cook for the slaves (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia)
the asanti in ghana were one of the biggest traders of slaves to europeans, they were not from west africa originally and were forced there by muslims from ethiopias general area, hundreds of years before europeans came, then they invaded the local tribes which were very primitive, and used the local tribes people to clear land for crops and mine gold, pretty much just like the europeans, they were were talented metal smiths and their buildings were large and of solid stone, ethiopia was fairly advanced too as was very muslim black civilizations, africa is a big place and we really are not all that superior.
2 thousand years ago the scots, germans and many others lived in similiar conditions as the worst of africa now, hell theres still nomadic tent living people in Scandinavia and russia, 5 hundred years ago most of europe still lived in shitty conditions with citys being areas of civilization but europe was savage too. our conflict lead us to become the strongest nations and take the nearly the entire world.

slavery has meant different things in different cultures. often there was a prospect of becoming free in some point in the future or in some cultures slaves could own property, money, wives and other slaves.

wow. until I read about that song I was sure it was a parody.

and that's an awful picture of her. did she just ride across the desert on a motorcycle wearing goggles?

pic related is her looking much better.

A personal favorite...

They get captured by the other black tribes, then they get beaten, tortured and raped until they stop fighting back (which I'm sure you would come to eventually as well).

You live in a place where if anyone sneezed in your direction without saying sorry you'd gasp. You only think you'd fight very long because it's something completely imaginary for you, you don't believe this would ever come to happen.

If you refused to obey, you'd get hurt.

Also important to remember that african tribes are extremely savage *to this day*. They still torture people for fun. If you kept making them lose money or whatever back then, your fate would be truly the worst fate. You'd die, alright, but it wouldn't be pretty. If you made them angry enough, I'm sure they'd too dumb to accept you when you change your mind, either, they'll just keep going until you're dead. It'd come to the point where you'd rather be a slave than suffer this fate, and they wouldn't even let you. And all the others would be watching and understand:
> betta du wat told