Why is she with Asian and not proper boyfriend who is from her own race...

Why is she with Asian and not proper boyfriend who is from her own race? I mean if she's gonna be a race traitor why pick Asian instead of good Muslim guy who will defend her honor the way he defended his land in the past against the crusades? Asians have a historic track record of being losers: Chinese with opium wars, Japan with one nuke for each of their holes.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BLkH7pQgrDs/
instagram.com/p/BCO-O3kNAUz/
instagram.com/p/BJ6s0KTjMfo/
instagram.com/p/BNS3BL7BF-A/
instagram.com/p/BNZ064Rg4Lj/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_C-M217
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Muslim would have beheaded her already

Women only care about money.
/thread

Because she's obviously retarded. Look at how she acts

there are so many White girls (mostly Russian although the girl in the OP looks European) in China now.

>Why is she with Asian and not proper boyfriend who is from her own race?
Good taste, probably.

get the fuck outta here with your egyptian proxy

Marriage License in China

maybe she has an abnormally small vagina so she needs to fugg gooks

Because many Russian and Eastern european women go to East Asia to find husband, but doesn't matter because those women are all looking for $$ and FUCK Asian men anyways haha

SPBP

If youre not powerful or don't have influence you're not going to attract a woman

You wot m8. East Asians are literal scum, Northern Asians like tatars, kazakh and mongols are a literal master race.

And this is exactly why I intend to spend money on whores.

he's cute desu

While you mainly see White men with the ugliest hideous Asian girls (mostly brown ones from SE Asia), Asian guys always get the hottest White girls.

because he's rich as shit, you won't even believe how rich these shanghai kids' parents are

I'm so fucking confused. Is this the new racemixing bait thread?

What happened to Australia just posting blacked screenshots?

you are mentally ill.
seek help

Yeah I'm sure she would give up her banker chad Chinese bf for a burka.

I am sad

t. Asian

that girl is ideal desu.
too bad she is a race traitor.

What's their secret, I'd totally bang that, it can't be just money.

Do northern asians have easy time getting high value Russian gf?

If she's beautiful I wouldn't hide her under burka. Why do westerners not understand this concept?

asians don't have an easy time getting any girl that isn't asian.

You aren't fooling anyone with your proxy asianmasculinity.

who cares miscegenation is rare among whites

and among asian/white couples most of the time it's asian female white male

Go to VK (russian facebook), search by location for chinese cities in Northern China and literally every 3rd/4th Russian girl is with a Chinese guy. See some examples below - I am using IG because VK requires registration :

instagram.com/p/BLkH7pQgrDs/
instagram.com/p/BCO-O3kNAUz/
instagram.com/p/BJ6s0KTjMfo/
instagram.com/p/BNS3BL7BF-A/
instagram.com/p/BNZ064Rg4Lj/

>asians don't have an easy time getting any girl that isn't asian.

Literally everybody west of China and east of Europe is the direct result of Asian men with non-Asian women (proven with modern DNA testing)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_C-M217

>among asian/white couples most of the time it's asian female white male

More Chinese men with Central Asian / Russian / Slavic females than all the asian female + white male in the world

who cares about mongols dating chinks

>muslim man
>defending womens honor

Lmao wew good one homie

Easy. Because Asian men are superior to you, white bois in every aspect.

>Asian men are superior to you, white bois in every aspect
penis size

Those of us, who find it the most important feature in men would rather be with niggers anyway.

it's one thing to hunt for BBC, but having a 3-4 inch penis is going to make it a bit harder to satisfy a women - meaning they will eventually go elsewhere for benis.
asian guys are also generally shorter than white guys, which is a naturally submissive phenotype.

>it has begun

Don't you know how big Russia is? Don't you know how many Russians live in neighbouring Asian countries? Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan. So what you call a Chinese could be a Kazach.

A lot of Russian girls study in China. So some of them wil have a relationship with a Chinese guy.

China is booming, so it is not suprising that Russians move to China for work. Especially if you grew up in a shithole small village at the border, no industry, no jobs.

In these areas Russian men are alcoholics, drug addicts, unemployed, gangsters or dead. They fucking die at work, suicide, get shot/killed, or kill themselves with heroin/alcohol. Good Russian men, that is a scarcity in these areas.
So you move to a bigger city, or you move to China, or you date some Asian guy.

staged as fuck

>good Muslim guy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From where are you?
/r/asianmaculnity?
/r/hapas?
/r/aznidentity?

That's Finland isn't it?

That doesn't matter. Asians are smart, caring, hardworking and wealthy, or at least those, who might be interesting for relationships. I also find their appearance attractive.

/r/Sup Forums

As an Asian these threads are getting fucking old.

>that creepy old dude

Its amazing

>"xxx man + white girl"
>300+ replies

>"The geopolitics that occur between USA and latin america"
>0 replies

this board is fucking worthless in content

Most people in the US are asleep or just waking up, of course the posting quality drops around this time.

Nobody cares about that, everybody knows that these days people fights by posting
>here you can see a guy from MY RACE with WHITE woman

No shit Russia has an influx of AMWF you dolt.

Russia has more women then men and the inverse is true in places like China because of the dumb one child rule law.

Do you think Chang and friends are going to want to fight over some stuck up cunty ass Chinese women who's head is so far up her own ass she's more arrogant and up right than a western women? FUCK NO.

Maybe if you spent more time actually trying to get a white girl and less on fantasizing of it happening and trying to trigger idiots on Sup Forums you'd have one by now, you dumb gook.

Just go to an evangelical church and try HARD AS FUCK to look traditional. That's literally all it takes. To the parents they will be fine with it once they realize you're not a nigger.

>smart, caring, hardworking and wealthy
>attractive
maybe when compared to slavs.

the quality on this board is never good, it is literally Sup Forums with a political angle

Pretty much.

This board went from shit to FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT after Trump won.

Even during the day it's filled with dumb faggot fucks trying to convince idiots Assange is dead and pizzagate is actually real.

I don't even know why I come here anymore.

That's exactly what I was saying.

Usually no good woman goes for a goat fucker that's the main reason,I don't know many girls into zoophilia so that's why muslims don't get woman and rape europeans because sincerely they're fucking disgusting and lack of goats
I think I solved it...why don't germans and swedes simply let loose some goats at public spaces?

They are mentally ill and take the weebooism too far.

slavs are not white.
go to europe.
if you are an average russian with traditional beliefs you will have good marriage in no time.

Nah it's good when the Americans are up.

The town I grew up in had some goats in one of the parks. They disappeared.
>rape-killed in the hallalliest ways.
I'm betting somalis though, they've hobby-butchered goats in common laundry rooms before. Arabs usually goes for sheep and slaughter in the dirt behind the pizzeria.

nothing is good when americans are up, as a matter of fact "Americans" and "Getting up" are not words you use together

it looks like Shanghai in the background

Real history of Opium war is UK dumping drugs on the Chinese people because China didn't want to trade tea with them so they drugged their populace. Thats why Hong Kong was part of UK until only recently

If it was somalians then I don't know it was butchered it would be more hunting (butchering is a profesion)
Hummm I guess you can't have goats/sheep simply let loose because robbing instincs in arabs and hunting in somalians prevails over their sexual instincts maybe in a kind of halal whore house?

Why do Asian men get the hottest White girls?

>Why do Asian men get the hottest White girls?

East Asians are the big source of innovation and technological progress these days.

You will see big tech companies like Samsung and Sony lead in display technology, and image sensor technology, and various other electronics technologies.

Meanwhile the muslims world continues to go in the dumb direction.

Asian guys are betas that play the long con when it comes to women. They'll befriend one and girls will naturally get put in the harmless friend zone. Then they spend months on end continuously sending "harmless" and "sweet" memes to them to condition the girls into thinking they're sweet guys when in actuality they're manipulating them into seeing them for being "cute and nice". They wait till the girl is at her most vulnerable point in her life and will be there for her when no one else is, and then once that happens the girl becomes emotionally dependent on him through his conditioning and manipulation. And hook line and sinker.

So, "nice guys" that are actually successful at it

It's more of a waste of time.

The asians that are truly succesful treat women like whores instead of wifing them up. And those are a very rare breed.

PUA wannabe detected - grow up and live in the real world. It is hilarious that the guy you all idolize - Roosh - still lives at home with his mommy.

I hate terminal 2 so much

LOL at the old men watching

asian dude + white girl = high value guy + high value woman

white dude + asian girl = low value guy + low value woman

it's a fact.

Asians aren't cucks

Really, the opposite is true. Asian dudes are beta as fuck. Asian girls on the other had are pretty chill.

They get along well and find each other attractive.

try not being autistic next time and maybe you'll understand.

Because the wealth that used to be in America is in China now. Women are gold diggers by nature, so you're going to see more AM with whatever in the near future. Just look at all the Russian women getting Chinese husbands etc. They used to prey on Americans.

>The asians that are truly succesful treat women like whores instead of wifing them up. And those are a very rare breed.

Are you sure that's an Asian thing. That's what all succesful men do regardless of race. Look at Niggers.

Not that I've ever seen a gook being succesful at it. If Genghis were still alive he'd definitely be one of those types treating all women like property and succedding at it because pussies get wet based off of how sucessful and high status the man is.

you didn't understand the post

Think about it: most Asian countries have a history of rich and powerful having concubines. Why in the world would it change in modern era?

It's just a concubine system for the modern age.

ex-pat detected.

it is fucking hilarious to me whenever any white guy takes about asian men being beta when asian societies are patriachal / men rule without using the the threat of violence that muslim countries use. meanwhile the Western countries are infested with feminism.

Are you so dense that you cant see the how utterly stupid you are? Nevermind white men are with the UGLIEST asian girls in the world

I thought Sup Forums loved Asians

Fuck off English teacher

9/10 times WMAF is Ugly female and Beta dude

>Are you sure that's an Asian thing. That's what all succesful men do regardless of race. Look at Niggers.

>niggers
>successful

That's how niggers attract the bottom of the barrel filth that'll spread their legs for anything that'll give them at least some attention...

Maybe because Asians live in 2017 and you shitskins in 1017? Nobody cares about 'muh noble savages' like you. (That's why you have to kidnap, rape and murder everything that moves like an animals.)

is that harold and kumar ?

muslims have no money are are stupid because of how much oil they have and how little wealth globally they hold

does any woman want to be married to a broke guy ? probably not. japan grew on its own without outsourcing to exceed europe a while ago. you can argue they caught up in the 1800 overnight and china is catching up to america.

any middle eastern nation in the top 10? money makes the world go round and its why the middle east is the shit hole picked for endless proxy wars. they dont have enough money to demand every one pick a new place to fuck around. east asia was in a similar situation as a whole but korea was a bitter loss for the west they wont revisit even if trump would rather kill gooks that slavs its not his call the pentagon will refuse his orders if he doesnt get congress to approve . its just a common misconception that the president gets to chose who we are at war with

Preach it czechy

Yeah that's called rape and conquer. What he's talking about is how Asian men can't date outside their race as they're very feminine, and are basically an inferior version of White people, so Asian women look to White men who treat them better, have larger penises, good culture et cetera.

what a cute couple.

go back to white nation then.

why white pigs in Japan are racist toward on Asians while staying in there?

1. China and Russia share a border longer than the US/Canada. There are more Chinese men with Russian / Slavic / Central Asian women than all the white men with 'asian' women in the world
2. The word 'asian' above is in quotes because most white men are with brown 3rd world SE Asians from Thailand or Phillipines. BTW these same SE Asian countries have GDP per capita's on par with Africa ... but of course all these 'asian' girls REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY love White guys ...

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Sage faggot.