It was the Jew all along. Fine. Fine Sup Forums, you got me

It was the Jew all along. Fine. Fine Sup Forums, you got me.

But can I ask you guys something? How do you know the god of the Bible isn't actually a false creation of man trying to portray Satan as the true God, in an attempt to deceive the masses for the Meme War? Are the true followers of the One God scattered and without a banner?

Christianity is taught horrifically across the nation. Taken over by liars and scammers. The bible was taken over by the Church. True studiers of the ideology can see this. Are we in a time when we must revive the True Word of God? Not this Jew-ified Christcuckery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcqKLBKJz24
youtube.com/watch?v=r5168ysQ2rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also we need to find some way to evolve The Jew meme. A lot of people see it as if we're hating an "ethnicity" when that's not it. We're hating the Liars who utilize man to protect them from Criticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcqKLBKJz24

I'm convinced we're in the end times and that this is between the Synagogue of Satan and the christians. But I'm not sure which side I'm on. Curious on thoughts

>How do you know the god of the Bible isn't actually a false creation of man trying to portray Satan as the true God, in an attempt to deceive the masses for the Meme War?

I sort of wonder this myself. What if the entire Judeo-Christian-Islamic tree needs to be pulled out from the root? It all derives from Abraham and the Adam and Eve story.

It sort of feels to me that Eugenics and Conscious evolution improvement of man is labeled as Luciferian. But it is also apparent that mankind as we are now are very flawed, and NEED to evolve or genetically engineer ourselves into better beings soon to save the planet and ourselves.

Seeing man as art, and something to be improved upon was a very Greek idea, then Christianity came and we started to ignore obvious differences between people, and only look to the spirit and the promise of a future paradise.

I strongly doubt Christianities ability to be a unifying force for Europeans in the decades to come. It is too fragmented and not at all presented in a way that is appealing. Almost all preachers come across as starry eyed kooks.

I will begin a deeper look at Christianity again soon. The fact that the Jews were the ones to condemn him, not Rome, is telling.

Pilate is the most interesting character in the whole story to me. I believe he was innocent.

Christianity in its true form stands directly against all degeneracy. Why would Satan, who encourages degeneracy, be a god?

it makes me wonder if/how that's related to the secrets of free masons, etc. Occultism/memetics seem to be very popular with them.

It would be easy for the globalists to counter their beliefs with christianity, which demonizes it.

Its not the jews its the liberals. Jews tend to be liberal as an oppressed minority.

Because degeneracy is a natural part of human nature. Christianity depends on feeding Judgement in mankind. Who are we to take the place of god and cast judgement? To enforce laws that attempt to act on god's behalf?

I'm a pantheist, so I've been trying to sort out how the religions of the world are impacting each other. The Antichrist Power is a powerful idea, and certainly one that seems to speak against the State (aka worship of man/satan/etc). Ignoring anything god. The story as an idea is profound, and it's an idea that the elites sure seem to dislike.

PRAISE

Who do you think pushes the liberal agenda?

:^)

and who made the liberals?
the Jews of course
Things will be turbulent for Christians, but it's not going to be much of a struggle for God.

>doze bad ppl aint real christians
>doze bad ppl aint real muslims

A group such as TFI are not real Christians, a real Christian abides by the word of God, most importantly the ten commandments given by Jesus during His sermon, as is written in the Bible. These teachings have been perverted, twisted, amd ignored to meet the agendas of cucks and cowards, foolish people who do not understand that Jesus's teachings by nature create rifts between people.

Descartes.

the problem is, the bible was controlled andn translated by the Catholic Church. Modern christianity likely doesn't teach the original teachings of christ.

i'm there, I'm just looking at the big "stories" our cultures and religions believe, and how they frame opponents. seems like the fundie christians and the marxist sjws are two horns of the beast.

either christianity needs a desperate revolution of teaching, or the true followers need to create a new belief system.

I'm just gonna drop this right here.

>Christianity needs a desperate revolution of teaching
That was Aquinas. Actually marxist sjw stem from christianity, protestant reformation and so on.

the whole validity of the catholic church depends on whether or not you believe their bible is true. seems like a genius catch-22 that a deceiver would love to use to hide his crimes.

>How do you know the god of the Bible isn't actually a false creation of man trying to portray Satan as the true God

Congratulations, you're a Gnostic

>The bible was taken over by the Church.

Considering that the church made the Bible...fucking genius.

It would be pretty satanic if true, Imagine the complete moral subversion of threatening people into blind devotion with threats of going to hell while all the while leading them there.

The russians are the hackers, after all. I mean, the govt said so, you aren't a trump-supporting bigot who believes a crazy conspiracy theorist. The govt wouldn't possibly LIE to you.

Why would a priest ever lie too? I mean, come on now. It's not like the church controlled the kings of europe for centuries or anything.

>Dubs
>Still wrong.
Church did not create the bible. It was built around it.

>ten commandments given by Jesus during His sermon
>American education

The Ten Commandments were given by Moses you fool. Jesus only ever spoke of the two greatest commandments (love god and love thy neighbor)

Wrong. Church came first. Then they decided to compile various books into one collection called the Bible.

This is exactly what happened to me. I thoughtbreally fucking hard and I had to ask myself some hard questions and I suddenly realized that any holy book is mearly the writing of a mortal no matter what truth it holds.

Why would I trust another man? Listen to Christian music. Most is just that same shit about how great Jesus is or blindly following. Like sheep.

Sheep are sheared, castrated, sacraficed. "Like lambs to the slaughter."

How can a lion lay with a lamb? If it is domesticated and its teeth and claws removed.

>A lot of people see it as if we're hating an "ethnicity" when that's not it.
What the hell are you talking about? Yes it is.

They were spread throughout the lands, and all of us today are "biblical jews". The bible teaches that we are all the chosen people, except those that do not accept Christ. Because they believe he was the jewish messiah.

In the word of the bible, the faith we call christianity was the "next step" of the old abrahamic faiths. The talmud was formed after christianity in response. According to christianity, there are no "ethnic jews", we are all jews. According to modern ethnic jews, they belong in the homeland because of their ancestral links to the area.

>implying the orthodox were the schismatics and not the catholics

youtube.com/watch?v=r5168ysQ2rU

israelis actually seem to have a very interesting take on things.