SWEDISH MOTHER GANG RAPED 48 DIFFERENT SPERM STAINS FOUND

''The Swedish mother of two was gang-raped to the sound of laughter and joyful shouts by refugees at a refugee camp in Småland Mariannelund, Sweden. The woman was almost apathetic after the rape and still feels that she has something stuffed in the genital area. Today, the prosecutor presented the evidence, consisting of semen probes, against nine men, of whom several defends their actions against the woman.

‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants.

SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/48-spermaflackar-hittade-efter-flyktingarnas-gruppvaldtakt-pa-svenska-tvabarnsmamman
flashback.org/sp36382194
flashback.org/sp36382309
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=91&artikel=4839788
youtube.com/watch?v=RTbL1hH19BE
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article15081478.ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants.

>tfw will never work the plantation

Who writes these fake news? Google only links to the Daily Stormer. Is Andrew projecting his race mixing fantasies again?

> Prosecutor Gunnar Brodin disclosed that forensic scientists found 48 semen stains in the refugee apartment where the gang rape took place. Inside the victim’s rectum and farther up the digestive system was recovered sperm from at least four people. In total, nine men are connected to the rape.

Hot

It's a true story,but there is so much rapes in Sweden today,that their own media does not even talk about it anymore like its big deal.

Well he's probably not even wrong.

>fake news
I don't feel like seeing this thread die yet. Hoping a swede or someone can tell if this is legit or nah

friatider.se/48-spermaflackar-hittade-efter-flyktingarnas-gruppvaldtakt-pa-svenska-tvabarnsmamman

You sound like a Russian hacker RT spy that tries to hack my election with fake news.

Don't hack my election.

>friatider.se/48-spermaflackar-hittade-efter-flyktingarnas-gruppvaldtakt-pa-svenska-tvabarnsmamman

No serious newspaper has the words '48 sperms' in the title. I'm not saying this event did not happen, but a greentext coupled with suspicious websites is not enough proof.

Not even hentai girls are that slutty.

This perplexes me. I'm not sure what Sup Forums wants anymore.

Do you prefer radical feminism or moderate Islam?

Take your pick already.

Yeah, seems fake. The link that they provide just goes to a site that posts tabloids and clickbait.

You sound like a faggot Cuck who watches Jew media too much.

>works with refugees

NO PITY AT ALL

It's true, but it's from 2012.

Event summary in Swedish (with sources)
flashback.org/sp36382194
flashback.org/sp36382309

State owned news site reported on it here:
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=91&artikel=4839788

youtube.com/watch?v=RTbL1hH19BE

2011*

Lucky gal

Thank you, the Frog was trying to descredit me but he failed.Or maybe the Frog was just some north African defendind his Muslims brothers.

It's no news that Swedish women go to refugee camps to satisfy the horny 12 year old boys there.
Probably happens in Norway too. (And in most European countries after all).

What was she doing at the refugee camp. though?
I'm getting ready to victim blame a bit here, she should never have been there.

How do Muslims convince their kids to wear that shit all the time?

Maybe she was celebrating diversity

It's actually true, but it happened in 2012.

Aftonbladet is probably the biggest mainstream newspaper in Sweden.

>convince
Here's where you're wrong, kiddo

>she is a whore
you can tell because she had 48 different peoples semen on her

It was only 8 different people.

>‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi

LOL it's her fault,it can never be shitskin fault that would just be racist.

The raiders lost.
Nothing to live for until September.
Damn it Sup Forums

Don't try to shrink the number Sven.

Sweden is a rotten gift of morbid humour that just keeps on giving

8 people charged indicates that there was insufficient evidence to bring charges against the other 40

But on the bright side, Based Tom is going to win again and be crowned GOAT at the White House by Trump.

how could her womb contain so many loads

if there were no STDs this would probably be the best way of sexual selection

Others were are angry they can't expirience Multiculturalism in one night like she did.

she deserves it for working with rapefugees

So by swedish standards of statistics of rape, does this now count as 48 single acts of rape?

>The woman was almost apathetic after the rape and still feels that she has something stuffed in the genital area

Thanks. This would be too much work, if people just wanted to make something up.

The article above has an interview with her, where she claims it's 8. If they actually had samples from 48 men, they would have DNA evidence to convict them all.

Don't worry ovens soon.

Who else is tired of Zion's games? I want off this ride.

This is like straight from a doujin

She found 8 of them but total number was 48 different Males.

This guy has it all. Looks. Talent. Money. Fame.

Tip my hat off to him

>Story from 2012

I wonder what happened to the rapefugees.

Anyway death to them all, and every single one that works with them, helps them, wants them here. And it might soon come since stockholm is getting more and more unhappy ghetto dwellers and ISIS recruits.

Friatider is 50% real news mixed with a lot of random unsourced rumors.

The rape case is real and is considered the most aggravate rape case in Swedish modern history.

Publically this sperm thing isn't confirmed, just hearsay. 7 people were ultimately convicted to very harsh sentences by Swedish standards (six years jail and deportation).

Mainstream media source:

It's too late now.

Joke. Head. Over.

>claims to have been raped by 8
>semen from 48

Filthy harlot.

>the rudest rape in Swedish legal history
Kek, GT or just phrasing that's still funny.
Basically...

>goes to farewell party
>picked up by rapefugee
>it's a trap
>get raped by everyone
>reports rape
>blamed for everything by everyone
>scared of Ahmad and his friends getting payback

6 years and deportation of only 8~7 of the guys is a shitty way to end this. 40 or so are still in the country. Hope the police aren't stupid, caught the rest of them and this just tells us about the 8 guys.

>the rudest rape

She was there to welcome them, worked there for their benefits, most likely voted and fought on Twitter to get them here. It's very hard for me to empathize with her.

Did she think they were going to play vidya!!!!!!

48 stains on a BED she was raped on, not on her.

>swedish

haha Ivan, come back as soon as you start talking about actual people

I bet she enjoyed every seconds of gangrape deeply.

The one in the middle should cover up. Very indecent and improper yes.

>7 men raped her
>They all got 4.5- 6 years in prison
>6 of them will be deported