Why is Mr.Trump desperate so much

Why is Mr.Trump desperate so much
against one Republican who has far less influence than him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKbHA76-Hi0
gunowners.org/fs9902.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he's backstabbing shit with more muscles than brain cells who think's he's an American hero but he's just a steroid-pumped idiot who married a Kennedy and fucked a literal kobold

Why was Donald mean to Arnold? Bullying is wrong.

Arnold refused to endorse Trump. He deserves all the condemnation Trump bestows upon him.

>look at the quality of pussy Arnold pulls despite his big gigantic muscles and hollywood marquees of his face everywhere
>look at the quality of pussy Trump grabs with his little hands and silly combover
Donald Trump's very existence is an act of bullying against Arnold

this. Arnold is a movie personality. funny in movies but irl he acts like he's a patriot when he's just attention starved.

He's getting roasting a dude that backstabbed him.

Trump will deport Arnold's wife and son :(

and Arnold

This.

He's a leftist piece of shit, who hags out with Jacob De Rothchild.

This

He fucked up my state of California. I wish I could go back in time and kill that faggot Austrian.

So Donald feels that fucking with a man's career is fair game if you disagree with how he votes? For the first time I have lost respect for the man. He's literally worse than McCarthy, who at least only went after official state enemies.

hangs*

He'd probably like Austria now. Loads of tanned subhumans to impregnate.

>baiting this hard
let's take it head on though

McCarthy was right

Trump has more wives, more kids, and more wealth than Arnold.

Arnold went full degenerate. Many such cases. Sad.

Well if his career is being in the party you're the leader of, yes. Also McCarthy was right.

cucks like you dont get it. NOBODY gets spared. Arnie made some retardo shit comments DURING the election. He could have just shut the fuck up when it counted.
Never forget your enemies.

Arnold is undeniably twenty times more man than trump

HE is the real american dream not that orange phony

I don't know what to think.
Have to side with Arnold on this one.
Trumps being a fucking idiot again.
At 14 seasons or whatever is going to peter out eventually, the well runs dry.
Trump or Arnold. Fuck an apprentice.

Leave Arnold alone, Trump.
You won without his endorsement, you don't have to stab him in the side anyways.
Fuck.

That faggot did not endorse him, even though he got him that spot on his former show, he's a back stabbing faggot with a son who looks like this.

>implying lincoln is anyone to look up to

>American dream

How?

You know he was a millionaire through property before he moved to the US?

He is not an American rags to riches story.

Watch it boi.

Arnold is a globalist shill piece of shit. He tried to hypocritically grandstand when President-elect Trump's tape was released, as if he had forgotten about all the sexual assault accusations when he was running for governor of California and after he was elected.

I used to be a big fan of Arnold but he's a piece of shit who doesn't care about anything except his "brand."

Trumps acting like a dickhead. And no matter how much you try to make it look other way, he still appears as a huge prick to anyone. A big orange baby who starts to screech when things annoy it

>pretend to be a robot in a movie
>become a millionaire and are made governor

Woah... so this.... is the power.... of the american dream....

I just signed up for twitter to get trump off twitter by DMing Jr

What the fuck guys this shit needs to go. hes getting punkd, we president now

Shitballs look at those cankles.

Arnold swore in the Fuhrer's name that he will find and terminate Trump.

It's over.

Jesus did Arnold get cucked? There is no fucking way that big ball of estrogen is the spawn of Conan.

this.

He needs to fuck off back to his roids and his forgotten son (he hates him, lol).

He was not.

He had a bunch of savings from his european bodybuilding career not exceeding 30k dollars

Everything he achieved he achieved in America

And he comes from a poor as fuck family and got to be rich through his charisma and sheer balls. Unlike trump who is a butthurt neurotic beta and gets shit only through the sheer amount of money he has and not talent, because he doesnt have any.

A Finnish mongrel, making fun of anybody, kek.

He had a bricklaying business he started.

You'd think he'd feel some sort of pressure to keep in shape, fucking disgusting

He made hundreds of millions after becoming a politician, in the most corrupt state I know of.

Really blows my bubbles...

That fucking faggot banned .50 BMG as governor of California. He could eat shit and die for all I care

He decided to virtue signal because he thought Trump would lose and it would help his career. He fucked up. It is his job to own up to it or fuck off.

>doubting the god emperor
>ever
You sound like a faggot too.

Well said.

I still remember when Arnold ran for Governor and that cunt Ariana Huffington tried to slam Arnold as a sexist pig (sound familiar?). She whined that Arnold had joked about "slamming a woman's head into a toilet", a reference to the third Terminator movie. Arnold eventually succeeded and then ended up being a horribly incompetent Governor of California who just got played by the Democrat politicians.

Arnold acted as a "vote with your conscience" Cuckservative and tweeted how even though he was a Republican he wouldn't be voting for the Republican candidate.

Trump took a minute out of his day to laugh at a meathead. Also Trump celebrated New Years with Sly Stallone, best 80s action star.

Apologize
youtube.com/watch?v=KKbHA76-Hi0

He signed the micro-stamping bill, AB 962 which was later repealed. He signed AB 32 which is horrible, but I won't go into details, because I have to sleep.

Was Arnold a good governor?

fuck no

NO, NO, NO 100,000,000 TIMES, NO!!!!

Well California is now a far-left one party state for the foreseeable future so what do you think?

y not?

Do you live in California?

no

And he did it all after climbing out of an ex nazi village in Austria that didn't even have hot water at the time. Whereas 99% of betas today get every chance and luxury handed to them and can barely muster the energy needed to microwave a frozen lunch and play hearthstone.

Arnold is what you want to be, not Trump. I loved Trump but if I have to pick, it's Arnold.

And don't forget he's anti-gun, even though he made his career in shoot'em up movies.

Dear Leader is an egomaniac. He lacks humility and this will most likley be his downfall.

Then you haven't lived under the mess he helped create. You are a fortunate person.

i hate faggots like that. mark (((wahlberg))) is another one

>millionaire @ 20
He came to the u.s. with hardly any money, but he came with a job lined up.

Arnold BTFO!
Its a shame I've had to lose another childhood hero. I used to think he was the height of manliness. Now he's a total betamax.
With the fate of western civilization at stake, you cant just 'overlook his politics' as is the common suggestion when it comes to celebs. Politics is loterally everything.

The cunt had a child with the most ugly beaner to ever walk the earth though, understandable he is sympathetic to lefty causes. Not to mention he was pretty degenerate himself.

Its called marketing

Trump knows how to play the media. He knew his tweet would go viral and cause more people to tune in on the show. I guarantee people didn't want to watch the show because of its ties with Trump but now that he talked shit about it more people will tune in.

Eat fat black dick, you dumb ass FUCK!!

He's not a good person, he's utter shit, no wonder you like him!

But trumps kids are ugly. The dark haired one is the only normal looking one while even ivanka had heavy plastic surgery done.

Nope. To be fair to Arnold there was probably no way of saving California. But the fact is he turned into a RINO very quick and even wanted socialized California healthcare which the public at that time absolutely refused because California taxes are already too high.

California should be the greatest state to live in. It's got the most amazing geography. The state is a natural paradise. But bad government turned it into a nightmare, it's only nice if you're a goddamn movie star or a Silicon Valley billionaire.

Because Arnold campaigned for Hillary

KYS

>one republican
>republican
he voted for Clinton

Wahlberg is literally catholic. Not all names that end in berg are jewish.

Pls Mr Trump, study this quote from arnald lincolns. It inspired me deeply.

Trump isn't a good person either.

I like him, but he's really not. Arnold at least had the balls to go from poor child in post wwii Austria to Governor of the richest state in the most powerful country in the world, chasing and conquering every dream he had along the way.

Trump went from son of businessman to businessman himself.

the jobs he had lined up were gay for pay to joe wieder and his other jewish cronies

if he was a true christian he would be pro gun. he's just a jew in disguise

>marketing a tv show as president elect
So you are fine if he starts appearing on infomercials shilling products while in office? Imagine Obama did this. You guys would be crying aboit it.

>Republican

Daily reminder Arnold was such a shit governor he was waited by both parties.

Jesus was pro gun? You are insane.

He is a real pacifist.
A person like him is suitable for president.

His son looks a bit like Trump tbqh

Who the fuck is this @realdonaltrump?

I swear he should be banned from twitter.
He is just shit posting all day.

You troll.

6/10

I almost believed you.

Jesus would be pro firearms. Seriously.

Teacher-san, stobbit!

uh yeah that's because obama is a nigger and he needs to get the fuck out of this country

jesus was absolutely pro gun as you can see here:

gunowners.org/fs9902.htm

The man who said to forgive those who have sinned against you would be pro gun and advocate killing people? You dont worship Christ, you worship the NRA.

bunch of lazy brain dead cunts in this thread, too lazy to type "Schwarzenegger"

also my captcha was "link kebabs"

He looks like his Papa, Arnie. Like Conan the Barbarian.

Buttmad frogposter, stay cucked and conquered you nigger

Yep. It's a spat for the cameras that profits both.

>Hating on Arnie

r/The_Donald just proves once again how fat they fucking are.

Arnie was a man who came from nothing and became a big something.

Trump inherited his father's fortune and construction company in New 'Property prints money' York.

So you only care about skin color. You have no problem if a white guy is fucking you over?

Fuck off back to the rock you crawled from out under, roach!

Divorce, wife got custody.

Kys

Because Trump is a narcissistic thin skinned crybaby

Donald hired Arnold to in the show. This was just a ploy to get some free publicity for the show. Trump gonna Trump.

Arnie sucked jew cock, to get in the (((Movies))).

FACT!

More like Conan the Barbapapa

Reminder that Arnold endorsed and is the main cause for why California only has Democrat Senators and that you can't vote for Republicans in California anymore.

Donald is LITERALLY JEWISH

Of course, the fingook is gonna stand by the backstabber...

Doesnt matter for the cuckboys here. They will suck his pecker til he nuts down their throat.

Seriously, this isn't reddit, you need to go back autismo and lose some fucking weight.

>Arnold is what you want to be
Uh have you seen his wife? He kinda threw away his genes on that one. Mexican cleaning lady tier.