Guess who wuz vikings n shieeeettt

guess who wuz vikings n shieeeettt
good bye you eastern europe shithole slavs

Other urls found in this thread:

unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/m49/m49regin.htm#europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Estonia was one of the earliest Vikings.
Welcome to the Nordics
Current members is
>Sweden
>Norway
>Denmark
>Finland
>Romania
>United States of America
>Australia
>Estonia
Master race feels

why is the UK + Ireland northern?

I can pretend to understand why the balticum is concidered nordic, but the UK? Ireland?

Well the UN splits Europe into 4 regions, and they place the British isles in the northern Europe, not sure why

There was a rather large viking presence here but they got savaged by High King Boru.

>Romania
>United States of America
>Australia

what the fuck

Former Yugoslavia Area is all Eastern European btw

unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/m49/m49regin.htm#europe

UK northern Europe? It's really not cold enough for that status.
Especially this winter, it's been warm as fuck.

>(((((UN)))))

To be fair, a lot of vikings moved to England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland

Look up Danelaw. At one time the vikings nearly ruled all of England. There is a lot of viking blood in the UK, more so than other countries. Many words in the English language come from the vikings who moved here in the dark ages.

I like you Estonia. I've always felt it in my heart that you belong with us, not with the east block.

Ps. No homo

Don't ask me, but according to the UN you are. Seems strange, Scotland and northern Ireland is geographically in Northern Europe, while England and Wales is in western
It all seems strange

Thanks. I wish Latvia and Lithuania stayed there though. They wuz not vikings n shiet.

This. Eesti is truly our greatest ally. Once we deploy the mongol horde, conquer Swemalia and nuke that manlet Putin we'll split the lands between ourselves and be friends 4 ever.

>good bye you eastern europe shithole slavs
Slavs, which literally means "Glorious" in many Slavic languages. There is hundredth of millions of us, and many more to come, on the other hand, how many ethnic Estonians is there? 700k? You will probably go extinct in 100 years and in another 100 years nobody will even know you have ever existed.

Fuck off, and bow to your Glorius masters or keep crying, because thats all you can do.

We did burn down swedens capital, but yeah I'm Balt not Suomi.

You need some more men against swemalia? We will support you in exchange for jetmland, Herjedalen and Bohuslän, you and Estonia can keep the rest

ayy were dem nordic girls at

Fuck, do it again would you

I'm from Normandy am I invited ?

test

finally we have become nordic™

suck it, eastern european scum

I doubt we'll need to do it, their diversity will do it for them.

I thought that was us and some Karelians

I'm pretty sure getting raped is in Swedish genes, we did it too.

im starting to believe estonians were everything some time. how about pharaohs? estonians were pharaohs and shieeeeeeeeeeeet?