PC thread? PC thread.
> get on my level

Fuck off, /leftypol/ retard

OP, *what* are your x- and y-axes?!

>ethical capitalism
>not the best system

Go home.

Ethnical*

What's wrong with having your own nuclear weapons if you only use them in your own property?

hmmmm....

they are scared of the mutants we would unleash on the world obviously

I like this guy.

If you take all the safety precautions and it doesn't effect anyone else negatively without consent, then it doesn't break the NAP.

These have tinfoil hats written all over them.
I literally feel like I am in someone's crazy bonkers mapping room with yarn strings connecting clippings and photos by thumbtacks.

>to brainwashed to understand cause and effect

>muh Durruti in the bottom left

CNT! FAI!

Only after reading this book i fully understood where you guys are coming from.

I'd say i have to agree in the end.

But Trump is still a great thing.

Yes goy!
Communism is the only answer

>glorious

>sovjet

chose one

this one is a lot more accurate

>Stalin
>Extreme Right

>Hitler
>Extreme Right

>Trump
>Extreme Right

>Slavoj Zizek
>Right

>My Grandad is left of Zizek.
This is funny.

>go to /leftypol/ for the first time
>hmm I wonder if people are sensible here
>just as retarded and edgy as Sup Forums defending genocidal dictators

ebin

A Question:
Is Israel hated because it is the only country that has been successful against Muslims?

Has there ever been another Muslim country that has been flipped to non-Muslim?

The Explanatory notes argue pretty well why it's like that tho.

Last time I checked out /leftypol/ they had a thread where they discuss how to co-opt Sup Forums and what methods to use to subvert the board.
And there was another thread where someone was crying about how a Youtuber named h3h3 made fun of feminism.

>Hitler
>right wing
>muh donald trump is an literally are hitler DDDD:
These were the two most blatant examples but regardless this was quite apparently done by a retard.

its a german wtf do you expect

I would say you've pretty much nailed it.

Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin and the rest of the Bolsheviks were not true Marxists but self-serving opportunists that stole the revolution away from the people in the October/November coup. The real Marxists were the Mensheviks, Social Revolutionaries, Rosa Luxemburg, Karl Leibknecht etc that Lenin condemned as "infantile left-wing communism". The February/March Revoulution was the TRUE one (centenary coming up)

Can anyone explain how something as retarded as a leftist anarchist can still exist? So you don't want a state or force yet you think you can enforce equality on "anything"

Inb4 "I'll convince everyone to agree with me"

At least I can spell the word "too" unlike the guy who insulted me.

>Lenin and Stalin on other parts of spectrum
You should be icepicked.

its a latvian wtf do you expect

also con fucking gratz, your ability to distinguish between to and too while shitposting on the internet really shows off your cognitive capabilities

u w0t non-comrade

How exactly are you going to enforce your leftist ancomm faggots without a state or force

Too bad we exist in reality or else you might have had a chance to beat Lenin

Lmaoing at your trashcan ideology

If you were that then surely you would just take the sensible stance in believing that the exact opposite of everything you believe was correct.

>On the left is individual freedom and equality, which is based on basic trust in humanity, or in reality. On the right is authorianism and social stratification which is based on basic cyncism.

>pic related

It's a meme, you dip.

I guess it's pure coincidence that people I call out for being from /leftypol/ don't even know Sup Forums memes that are being spammed 24/7.

>The February/March Revoulution was the TRUE one

it was bourg as fuck, mensheviks were nazi`s puppets during WW2 (if they were non jewish of course)

Lol this is retarded

Is having a brain aneurysm a requirement for being an ancom?

Mind-mapping software is the ultimate expression of free-flow lack of structure that can represent everything from flat earth conspiracies to the ultimate victory of True Communism.

Read:
"I don't actually know fuck all about politics or what the "left" and "right" is so I'm going to make up my own definitions so I can put myself on the side of the scale with Jesus and all the people I don't like on the other end"

Guy's an idiot no matter the excuses he babbles on about in the explanation for his scale which he knew was poorly thought out enough to warrant a lengthy explanation in the first place.

Check out these /leftypol/ retards
They are trying to subvert the board
They don't belong here
Every time one of these /leftypol/ retards slips and shows that they are here only to subvert the board they should get range banned immediately

Bolsheviks and Mensheviks were jews

The whole revolution was Jews jewing Jews and when it was over the goyim got to pay the bill in blood and guts

pretty good.

?

>it was bourg as fuck, mensheviks were nazi`s puppets during WW2 (if they were non jewish of course)

And Lenin was a bourg agent of the Germans shipped into Russia in a sealed train to take them out of the war which the Bolsheviks did (Brest-Litovsk). Not saying I have sympathy with Marxists but I'm sick of hearing the shit that the USSR was anything to do with "communism" or Marxism. It was an abomination.

"Beat the Whites until they're Red, beat the Reds until they're Black."
- Nestor Makhno

The far right would be warlordism, dumbass

The far left would be pure chaos

No matter how much you post your stupid commie crap it's never going to stick.
Fuck off already.

No one is going to look at the commie book covers and think to themselves ''woah, I guess communism isn't fucking retarded woah! I am a communist now!''

You need to get back in the oven.

Lister, you Stalinist swine! Give us back our peasants' communes you non-communist!

and then go to bourg imperialist France )))

Ah, the other Jews.

youtu.be/Bzpx9YZxK4o

He's just looking the "accepted" left and right from a fresh and different perspective, he isn't even proclaiming that his view is any more correct just that his faith in individuals is stronger than most.

>The further right you go, the more you view the universe as no-man's land or as a vast pyramid of power which people must do whatever necessary to climb.

>Muh no true marxism

funny shit is that marx wrote that the commie shit is just bound to happen when economic & technological advance go far enough to the point where you dont really have to compete for shit anymore

the commies forcing their shit on others are either opportunists and trying to seize power or just abhorrently retarded

Some people can't really make these kind of pictures. You have far too many non-related pictures and maymays stuffed in one shot which makes that look like an uninteresting clusterfuck

...where he worked honest trades as a carpenter and factory worker having been chased out of town by the armies of the Bolshie-Bourgs

>The far left would be pure chaos

Yes, with the current train of thought we've been living for like few hundred of years.
Everything is about being better than others, competition, success and overcoming obstacles no matter what it takes.

One of Marx's favourite sayings about some of the groups that claimed to be his followers in his own lifetime was: "If these are Marxists then I'm not a Marxist"

That would have applied to all the Bolsheviks, Maoists, Trotskyists and all the rest that misappropriated his name later.

>gets political opinions from south park
no

Trevi fountain was not created in 70AD you fucking retard

>mace dindu

>some central planning autist can't comprehend a flowchart
no surprises here senpai

>lowkey wants to be an African warlord

Who else here?

>requires a welfare state
>libertarian
pick one

>Current train of thought

You mean all of human civilization?

Here's a tip

Right-wing = status quo
Left wing = breaking down current status quo

You can only break down the current status quo so much until there is nothing of society left

>marx's only argument was the no true scotsman fallacy

Accurate.

>Jews destroyed Russia's culture through communism
>it eventually collapses
>it's capitalism's fault

Far-right libertarian nationalist.

The state should only exist to try and hang criminals.

This includes illegals. Hang illegals, too.

Hail brother.

Note how none of the people in the """""center"""" or past that to the left ever actually held any office.

>Actual libertarians
Left-Libertarianism doesn't exist.

Yes. So what?

Are you actually going to do anything about all that?

Here we go, fucking capitalist faggots trying to pass as revolutionaries. Fucking menshevik shits, either you go all the way or no way faggot you cannot get Revolution lite. Im so glad all of your kind got fucking shot