The single most important thing you can do

All your efforts are worthless if you don't have abundant babies with a white woman.

Although I full heartedly agree with the anti feminist narrative here, you'll also often read..

>western women suck! I'll go MGTOW/marry a third world women

NO! JUST NO!

This is a surefire way to end western civilization.

If you have a worthwhile gf, marry her, if you don't, get to work and find one now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DV_BKB75iwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember folks. White is right.

European or bust.

FYI : Girl in the OP was a tripfag cosplayer who actually posted in /cgl/. She has an Asian boyfriend and moved to live with him in Japan.

Same girl. Do you want me to post more pics to prove it?

Dude, they all look like 11 maybe 12. Get some standards

You're slowly getting up there in he most autistic faggot on Sup Forums ranking with the british mumfag and the australian interracialfag

I just posted the first girl I found on google images.

What about listening to the message instead?

There are no white female virgins. I will not marry a non-virgin.

I am just saying that a white girl you found to attractive enough to post is with an Asian guy in her personal life.

BTW she is wearing a wig in the OP. This is her natural hair color.

Some of her cosplay

Her Asian boyfriend

What if I don't care what happens to this shithole once I'm dead?

No responsibility and keeping my money is working great right now.

>Although I full heartedly agree with the anti feminist narrative here

Shouldn't you be fully pro-feminist?

So that women can protect their own breeding interests with all the funds available to breed?

>Take photo with an Asian
>It is now her boyfriend

I agree with you mate so here's my bump.

We need more men posting links and tips and guides on how we can be better men and make women more attracted to us/bend them to our will for this to work.

I'll honestly admit i'm not where i want to be as a man and i don't know what to do, i need some help from my bros.

Help lift up your brothers guys. There are more like me.

She moved to Japan to be with him

>>Take photo with an Asian
So impatient when I am telling a story ...

This mentality will end the white race

With her boyfriend's family

Why?

Having more white children won't magically stop millions of third world shitskins being imported every year, it won't stop the Muslim rape gangs that operate throughout Europe with impunity and it won't stop the entire media apparatus of the western world putting out a constant anti-white agenda.

It just means more victims. And I love my hypothetical children too much to put them through the total collapse of society, which won't be long now.

Look at her beautiful Aryan profile

>BTW she is wearing a wig in the OP. This is her natural hair color.
Hey wait a minute. In this image she is portrayed as multiple women: I expect honesty from you, AMWF spammer. I don't know what to believe in any more; this is a dark day.

Tea ceremony

Reminder to follow AMWF for most superior results
Send all your white women here

Pedro is right

Make white kids

>make white daughters for Mehmt and Tyrone

With her boyfriend again. Look at her UW sweatshirt

>implying i'll bother playing mind games for years to find out if she's a backstabbing unfaithful whore

Not worth the effort, cloning is getting closer anyway if you're worried about our numbers
>mfw they hit 30, they realize their ass isn't made out of gold and become mega desperate

Then it will end because God deemed it too degenerate to exist.

Yeah,
Getting a women is way easy that people make it out on this website.
Just lift and socialize
More whites=more power
If whites reproduced at the same rate as Nigerians, immigrants would make a much small effect

Why are 50% of your "males" virgins ?

relaxing ...

Literally nobody cares about your autistic obsession with this mini celebrity

He looks like one of those poorly passing ladyboys

Again, this mindset GUARANTEES the end of white people

>More whites=more power

You don't seem to understand that there are crappy people of every race.
Europeans were real crap during the Dark Ages.

Evolution and genetic engineering will handle things in the future.

>relaxing ...
Sightseeing in Japan

>Why are 50% of your "males" virgins ?
This Japanese guy explains why those headlines are false
youtube.com/watch?v=DV_BKB75iwg

>If whites reproduced at the same rate as Nigerians, immigrants would make a much small effect

And if there were no immigrants, reproduction wouldn't matter as much. Europe's one of the most densely populated places on the planet after Japan, and both could use some downsizing.

Her beautiful profile again

So you mean they are all gold diggers? Makes sense, most women are.

If the pool is large, out of the crap, there will be leaders

Small pool, mediocre leaders

More of her cosplay

>Europeans were real crap during the Dark Ages
>he actually believes in the Dark Ages meme

Do jewesses count?

Kikery is matrilineal.

>If whites reproduced at the same rate as Nigerians, immigrants would make a much small effect
It's not possible for whites to out-breed the savages living on benefits who do nothing but shit out kids all day, and that's before you include the millions of new ones we bring in every year. They can do it because whites are working to pay for their lifestyle, if we did the same thing our economy would take a massive hit. And even if we could, I doubt most would want to live like that. I certainly wouldn't.

She currently works as a model in Japan

>getting married
>with the current marriage laws

Because being the slave of your white wife is so much better than finding yourself a normal foreign woman.

Fuck off, enjoy losing everything for a woman

>Again, this mindset GUARANTEES the end of white people
Tough shit, if whites can't be bothered to attack the root problem then maybe we don't deserve to continue. Looking at how many whites are liberal degenerates I'd be quite happy with them dead and gone.

>>he actually believes in the Dark Ages meme

You mean history? Yeah, history is pretty on point.

If immoral tinydick asians can take our women then fugg this

This, if we as a society can't even put women in their place what's the point of keeping alive this civilization? It's a slow and painful death.

Might as well speed it up

Well, we know why you're not breeding, son.

i'm afraid that i would molest my daughters so i rather not take the risk.

>tfw you will never have a cute daughter

Unless you move to her country your wife still has all the power, you're just banking on her choosing not to use it.

I said foreign woman, not foreign wife

How does that matter? It's only matrilinear in their religion but what matters is biology.

By that logic, you wouldn't have a problem with Christian European birth rates.

Oh wait, chastity is a 'virtue'. Whoops.

Bet you're gonna go far with them prudes after discarding paganism.

>All your efforts are worthless if you don't have abundant babies with a white woman.

Might wanna watch who you say that to Senpai. According to my DNA test results I'm 13% Ashkenazi Jewish.

in which case why even racemix, unless you're just more attracted to people of other races, but then stop acting like it's the laws that are most important

>I'm 13% Ashkenazi Jewish

Isn't everyone?

Exactly 13% too. A lucky number.

I like you, op. You speak the truth.

Dark Ages meme my ass

Europeans, with the partial exception of Byzantium, sucked hard until the XI century and started reaching for greatness again with the Renaissance.

Hey, let's continue to conflate rightwing policies with your religion so that we can whine about them being leftists in the future!

>"Fedoras"

You abandoned Olympus for a Middle Eastern religion of cuckoldry.

You deserve it all.

Maybe if you weren't constantly trying to put them in chastity belts full of bibles they'd have voted with you.

LARPagans are utilitarian atheists.

>fedora triggers me

>even on Sup Forums people want the white race to die out

as I have always said: not breeding will breed itself out and we get to replacement levels naturally with those men and women who want to procreate. There is no need for immigration.

Why do you even care, you're Spanish

Let me explain.

Getting married is suicide for a man.

Having children without getting married might turn into a suicide for a man,

Foreign women are less likely to be bitches == main choice for relationships that don't lead to children and the minimum requirement for relationships that lead to children without marriage

Why should I chuck my life away for the sake of the white race?

Whites will go extinct one day, along with all humans.

And yet He's still punishing you for your impiety.

You've had your plagues, your famines, your wars.

And now your worship of Middle Eastern cuckoldry will deliver an ironic finish through Islam.

It's not too late. The Renaissance almost saved you.

I don't want it to happen, I just don't think it can be prevented without closing the borders and sending the foreign invaders back.

Every great invention was made by a Christian.

and even the people having most kids are barely above replacement level

Every cucked nation is atheist/LARPagan.

Unless there's some kind of catastrophic event that stunts human research and improvement there'll be artificial wombs within 20-30 years almost certainly.
I see what you're saying though, and I'm glad that more men are realising that the laws are against them

>Foreign women are less likely to be bitches

This is some myth put out there purposely to end whites.

There are fine white women out there. Foreign women are actually worst. I used to fuck an Ethiopian and a Chinese woman before realizing my mistake.

They are easy worst than whites personality wise

I am not going to be miserable because I have to save the white race. What is there to save anyway?

Our civilization is fucked.

Except pneumatics by Ctesibius, right?

Look man, you can rewrite the history books all you want.

You can't rewrite the wrath of Zeus for defying your ancestor's fides.

>i fucked a nigger
Well, I think your opinion is ever so slightly worthless, user.

>if you can't be a worthwhile human yourself, breed like an animal and produce until a worthwhile human appears that actually has meaning in their life/does something worthwhile for humanity

The biggest thing that white people need to do is make themselves above consumerism. You hear constantly from white couples that they don't think they can afford a kid, they want to wait until they earn more etc. Muslims don't do that, blacks don't do that. You can raise your kids perfectly well without getting them the newest phones, the newest games consoles etc. It's called parenting.

White people aren't having kids because if they do they can't afford to go abroad on holiday every year, buy a dozen pairs of shoes each year etc. It's pathetic

foreign =\= non white
just non western

>be insecure asian
>browse hapas and cry because you can't get white women
>find instagram of every asian guy with a white girlfriend
>18 posts in one thread all trying to prove that one girl is dating an asian guy

kill yourself Elliot

The idea that if we all just get together and try to have more kids then fertility rates will cease to decline is retarded.

Show me one wealthy, developed post-industrial society with high fertility rates.

You should be looking to science for answers not trying and re-introduce the nuclear family because its not going to happen.

Genetically modified superhumans should be created in labs.

So A slavic girl?

>double down on stupid and go ultra fedora
>muh science will solve everything

In my experience, you are wrong.

>implying Ethiopian women aren't queens

Moses married an Ethiopian women, I encourage all whites to have kids with one. They have great genes and it's the true path to natural selection.

Ok we will try the "Hey guise just have more kids ok lads?" method. See you at Mosque.

3rd world immigrants breed like rabbits in the West. Thats thanks to the gibsmedats. If we cut the gibs the whites will actually start having more kids, or at least put everyone on a playing field

>re-introdue the nuclear family

What? It's still here, you know even if it's full of single mothers.