Coincidence Detector

So I've recently been tested out the Coincidence Detector. Why does it trigger on Carrie Fisher? There's some Jews on her grandparent's side, but I know of nothing saying that she was a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p13yZAjhU0M
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json'
proxy1.zn.kindlyfire.me/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json'
judas.watch/api/v1.1/get_all_person_names';
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't this thing open source?

>Isn't this thing open source?
I'm not sure, it seems like somethings have become hard to track every since sites started taking it down.

maybe the ashes just got mixed up

>There's some Jews on her grandparent's side
You don't even realize why Jews are a problem, very sad, many such cases!

Don't know if she's really a Jew or not but if she is a Jew, she's one of the good ones.

I mean she is now, anyway.

Paul Simon called her a half Jew and he was married to her. It was because of her father (((Eddie Fisher))), the son of Russian Jewish immigrants.

If she has Jewish grandparents then she is a Jew and should be exterminated or made chemically infertile.

>should be exterminated or made chemically infertile

she took care of both of those on her own initiative

I didn't even realize she died.

her mom stroked out and died while planning her funeral

Based Japan bring t'bantz

Where does that leave her daughter, Billie Lourd? I don't think her father, Bryan Lourd, is a Jew, so only her great grandparents on her mother's side were Jews. Chosen or unchosen? To the ovens or to the factory?

youtu.be/p13yZAjhU0M

>(((Paul Simon))) called her a half Jew and he was married to her. It was because of her father ((((((Eddie Fisher)))))), the son of Russian Jewish immigrants.
Fun, it looks like the detections stack.

Even within the parens! Very nice, Shlomo!

Into the oven just to be sure.

yes, when they stack you know there is powerful cohenincdence afoot

I think the family has exceeded their cremation allowance for he foreseeable future

She's in the database. Check it and read what the excuse is.

>She's in the database. Check it and read what the excuse is.
Which database should I check? If memory serves the detector uses more than one.

The database that CD uses. Check the source code. It's in there somewhere. I forgot the name of the database but all who get the ((())) are in this database.

This (((Our Greatest Ally))) feature might become annoying.

>Check the source code
Is there a link to that somewhere? All I can find is some weird Greasemonkey shit.

I don't know. I tried it out once and filed it away. Never touched it since. But I did look at the code. Can't remember what language, I think it was javascript.

So let me get this straight, you're using software that is targeted towards "anti-semites", you have no idea how it actually works and you have no way of checking?

Are you retarded?

>you have no idea how it actually works and you have no way of checking?
>Are you retarded?
That's the very reason that I made this thread, to lessen my retardation.

Supposedly this is relevant.

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json

Stick it in the wayback machine if you want the actual list.

And to answer the original question , pic related? It doesn't give an explanation as suggested, but Fisher herself is very specifically listed.

Now if only I could find the actual source code, everything would be great.

>Now if only I could find the actual source code, everything would be great.
Done it! Download the Firefox .xps version of the add-on, rename it to .zip, extract, and you're done. Now to just dig into this fucker.

I found it odd when I saw Beastie Boys in echoes, but I looked it up, and yes they are jews.

Would be nice if there was a site similar to judaswatch for this.

>Judaswatch.

That's the site I had forgotten about.

>That's the site I had forgotten about.
Here's what the code has on it.

var sourceUrls = [
'bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json'
, 'proxy1.zn.kindlyfire.me/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json'
];

var judasUrl = 'judas.watch/api/v1.1/get_all_person_names';

Oh look. Remind me what language it was. Ada?

>That's the site I had forgotten about.
No record of Fisher there, she seems to be on the default Coincidence Detector list rather than JudasWatch.

>Oh look. Remind me what language it was. Ada?
Pretty sure it's JavaScript.

Long story short, the only problem I've got with the Coincidence Detector is that I've got no idea if it's accessing sites like JudasWatch for updates every time I open my browser or not, other than that I can't complain.