Is Russia a 2rd or 3rd world country?

Is Russia a 2rd or 3rd world country?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUbh6A3aRo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republics_of_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=g6xa-PDLQFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As far as I know, the Russian people don't starve in large numbers and their country has been to the moon. It certainly isn't first world but it isn't third world either.

it is 4rd world country, but still stronger then all 1rd world countries, it can hack them easy, even their president is a famous hacker, who decides who is the president of most powerful countries

What? It's the 2nd world. By definition. That's a cold war era term but it's still used to refer to Russia and China and whatever their sphere of influences might be.

Nato aligned is 1st world
Ussr aligned is 2nd world
No alliance is 3rd world
Come back when you turn 18 kiddo

>2rd
turd?

this you fucking mong

Why are brits so butthurt about imminent Russ-American alliance?

Neither. A country has humans in it, unlike Russia which only has animals.

this is imagie is ALWAYS true.

Calm down Mohammed

Crimea river

Anglos and Amerifats are so bad at their own damn language thats why they never learn something else

>britbong
>calling anybody Muhammed

Are you okay there Abdul Smith?

wht is the point to have this much money? I would stop caring after the first billion or even before that.

I don't know, to be honest.

>turd world country

Bantz were had.

How are americans this fucking dumb

My country is Nato aligned, so is Bulgaria , Croatia and Romania. None of them is first world.

Also, USSR doesn't exist anymore

>America
>First world

i am Gordon Freeman

The question OP meant to ask was, is Russia a developed, developing or underdeveloped country.

I would say Russia is in between developed and developing. Russia is far better than Brazil and Brazil is classified as developing.

Someone who interpreted the question correctly. Cheers Pad.

we are 1st world albanian shit

>2rd
IMMIGRANT DETECTED

Anglo thru and thru.

I actually quite like Russia.

2nd World.

Russia has better living standards than countries in Africa and Asia (except Japan and S.Korea)

>turd world country
Putin will be noticed of this.

Its a cold war term

> 2rd
Proxycockhole, what?

Ruropean Russia
Asian Russia is just fucking shit. Syberia is worse than most places in Chinkland.

Majority who lives in Siberia and Far East are White European Russians.

Doesn't matter shit when they're trapped in commie blocks extracting nickel from the mines and drink themselves to death

but there are Buryats and Tuva - who are basically buddist mongolians
and yakutians and plenty of other non-european nations east of Ural mountains.

Video is buryat-related, singing buriad language, which is basically mongolian dialect

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUbh6A3aRo

>huu huu p-piggy
Into the trash it goes. Leftists have zero credibility in any discussion that isn't about dildos.

Where's the version where the Communists brainwash impressionable youth?

Yes. So are my 4 wives and 12 nigger children

And their vaginas are horizontal

Aren't Native Siberians tiny minority, kinda like Native Americans ? Also do they live in isolated regions that are frozen shitholes?

I was dating Buriad girl for almost 5 years, broke up with her after reading pol, decided I dont want racemixing and went far - where I should either marry or quit.

So you live in Siberia?

why so easily triggered? are you one of them new fangled right wing sjw fags ive been hearing about?

secord

Buriad, Tuva and Yakutian are fairly big groups and have their own republics and visible in their regions.

There are many smaller native siberians nations too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republics_of_Russia

No, I live\born in Moscow, she was from Buryatia, which is in Siberia. There are plenty of them in Moscow for sure.

But yeah I've visited both Buryatia and Yakutia myself few times.

> Buryats and Tuva
ukrainer-tier non-nations
just a couple of tribes on commie-steroids

Are there many White Russians living there from what you saw?

2nd
youtube.com/watch?v=g6xa-PDLQFM

Just imagine how Sup Forums would detonate over Trump if they ever learned that in fact Russia's ethnic diversity makes Toronto look like an SS regiment lineup.

Fortunately enough, these idiots don't know anything aside from the memes we spoonfeed to them. Pathetic uneducated goyim, they are just always one step behind.

parts of russia are severely economically depressed and if you see those parts ots like a industrialized 3rd world nation

but the same can be said of america. chicago or detroit come to mind. there are neighborhoods that are mostly dilapidated houses/apartments that are condemned and destroyed houses and empty lots

also there are ghost town trucker stops in between actual cities in america. like 22 miles from anything 1 gas station and 3 trailers with boarded up windows

To be fair, majority of Asian part of Russia is uninhabitable. Aboout 80% of the Russian population lives in the European part.

Yes many Russians. Buryatia - lots of Russians, less so in Yakutia - but depends which part - more yakutians in Yakutsk, more Russians further south in Neryungri.
I never been in Tuva though, but I've heard it's fairly nationalistic. Also not many westerns know\care Tuva was fully independent state from 1921 until 1944.

Russian slavs have negative birth rates while non white russians have up to +4 index. By 2030 russia will be a muslim caliphate. its over.

Bring in the Ukrainian Refugees, to rise the white population. You guys are pretty much same people anyways.

3rd

Tbqh our minorities are not kangz

*partly sort of very RARE minority, still support Russian patriotism of Dostoevsky-tier*

>fully independent
>fully

)))

nah, most of them move to poland and then to western europe.

oh come on, we have plenty of donbass refugees

Heaps of them came, especially after coup d'etat. Millions. Ironically, my sister got married last year with a guy (refugee) from Donbass, whose father fought for separatists from Horlovka. I was laughing on it firstly because he's literally refugee, but actually he's not that bad of a guy - russian and white.

ok-ok not fully, i meant de-jure.

According to the Russian federal migration service there have been 2.6 million new Ukrainian citizens living in Russia since January 1, 2014.

eastern parts of ukraine and crimea were given to ukraine by nikita cuckshev, they were russian in the first place

Nah, only Crimena

Hey Retard you don't even know what 1st, 2nd, 3rd world means. During the Cold War 1st world countries were any countries allied with the U.S. 3rd world were allied with the USSR. 2nd world were neutral and not allied with either. So technically a poor shitty African country could have been considered 2nd world, even though by your incorrect definition it would be a 3rd world country. The term your looking for is developed, undeveloped, or developing country.

Soviet sphere was 2nd world, unallined countries (mostly african) were 3rd.

S U B T L E
U
B
T
L
E

>uninhabitable

I want this meme to die. I went to Yakutsk and because it's so cold there, the people are really creative there with music, art, that kind of stuff. They're very aware of outside culture and a lot of schools are like pic related webm (I got some fucked up .ts format and it broke up a video into 40 pieces so here's a short clip in a school in Yakutsk).

They all wear western clothing and have smartphones and that shit.

Witnessed. Yeah got them reversed. My point being 3rd world doesn't equal to poor country.

your country isn't nato alligned