I think we all eventually come to the conclusion that the death of god and the downfall of religion was the first step...

I think we all eventually come to the conclusion that the death of god and the downfall of religion was the first step in the gradual (and now accelarated decline) of the west.

Religion is more than just a belief in god, it is a social glue, a set of instructions and values that keeps an ethnic group cohesive and working together to acheive a common goal. It is the programming of the societal hive mind, the shared consciousness. Every great society and technological advancement was built with religion as the framework and backbone, and without it, a civilisation is lost, it's people aimless and unguided.

The west is falling becausr we no longer work together as a team, and we have no rules to follow.

The only way to save it is to reintroduce religion. How Sup Forums can we do so? Is it possible to use an already established religion and reintroduce it? I'm not sure, I think the belief in god of has died and it cannot be resurrected, he is gone. I don't think we can induce a new god delusion in an already half-enlightened populace. This is something that must start out from childhood and never skip a generation, once belief is gone and not enforced, it's gone.

What then of a religion that has no god? A religion for the sake of religion. A religion with values and rules that all follow, not for fear of good and hell and promises of paradise, but through enlightened, genetically aware, redpilled followers who realise they must form teams and rules in order to survive as a genetic unit?

Is it possible to get people to follow a religon without a god? Do you think we need a new, messiah like figure that can bring people together and start a new world religion?

What would your ideal religion look like Sup Forums? And how do you think we can introduce one? How do we make the west adopt religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsn6hah_zJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how much black cock she's taken.

She's like 14, you sick fuck.

I have reported your IP to the British police. Enjoy.

btw if you want religion without god, or agnosticism with the benefits of religion, check out Japan.

All is explained here:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsn6hah_zJI

>14

Probably a couple of years worth by now then.

I agree 100%. Even if you are not spiritual anyone with common sense can see the important of religious truth.

And? She probably taken 2 or 3 black dicks already you know these snow bunnies start very young

>>triggered

Sounds like you might want to read Tao te ching.
It describes "god" without attributing qualities to it.

>can religion be reintroduced
See "the Great Revival"

retarded opinion.

the downfall of our civilisation isnt the lack of religion

its the religion still working under the rule "Love your next one like yourself" with the brainless misinterpretation that you should love EVERYONE instead of your "next one" (your children)

instead of classifying people after what they do and have done, dumbfuck christianity classifies everyone as great and in need of help

Good thread OP, I've been reading a lot of philosophy and history and the Christian Church used to be a great way to keep islam, niggers and degeneracy out of our societies.

Fuck off JIDF

Why can you automatically tell if a girl is from the UK.

What is it about their faces?

The cat is out of the bag now. We dont need religion for social cohesion. Best just carry on without it.

lmao it's 2017 and he still believes in god, fuck god.

I dont even believe in god. I just realise how important religion is for the survival of a culture. How do we reintroduce religion? What religions are there that don't include a divine creator?

She is like 18/19 in this pic.

Because she's sitting on a British train.

But also, islands = genetic divergence. In every species that inhabits them.

Jainism has no divine creator. But let's not try and introduce it to the west, it's a super pacifist religion that barely survives in its birthplace.

Who's the girl OP?

>Religion is more than just a belief in god, it is a social glue
>tip cross

This fucking argument again. I'm not saying it's wrong but at this point it's stale as fuck.

The first step was the perversion of beauty in e.g. Art, Architecture. Beauty was the first value which fell and through that - what turned out as a psychological wound - degeneracy was able to spread further.

Why not just bring back Neoplatonism, or Stoicism?

Realistically, the actual existence of the divine is irrelevant (not even the larpers on here actually believe Yahweh exists), so long as we have a framework that furthers the existence of our people's.

>[the current year]
>ecxuce for being atheist scum
>edgy
>tips fedora

A religion isn't necessary for uniting a group, there are many ideologies currently providing group cohesion, purpose and common values. The problem is that they are geographically and genetically disjointed. Each nation has several competing ideological groups that see each other as enemies.

she looks like a slag anyway

This is a big part of it. I'd say mainly it's our complete lack of consciousness of - and lack of resistance to - the most concentrated brainwashing campaign ever. It began with the boomers being raised with communist music and TV. The average person today really shouldn't be considered human but rather a living culmination of the various influences which they are under the spell of. It has gone on for far too long.

As far as solutions go, we'd do well by bulldozing Masonic temples into the ground with masons still inside. Then we can get to work fixing the people.

This was the first thing I asked too...
What has this place done to us?

I firmly believe this, I also believe that atheism was a bad choice for me in my life years ago. I bought into something that is through and through a Jewish lie and going back and listening to people I enjoyed all those years back I hear things I tended to miss before being red pilled on the JQ
>Sam Harris "Most Jewish Rabbis are Atheists but still practice Judaism because of tradition"
For someone as "smart" as Harris claims to be the contradiction of that sentence is something he should not be able to over look.
The death of God was the cliff our society step off of and the free fall we are in is the death of western civilization.
The only thing we can hope for now is either a quick end or a war to right the world